5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight*17 daily journal

+4
Everblue
Readyforchange
insanity
twilight*17
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Twilight*17 daily journal Empty Twilight*17 daily journal

Post  twilight*17 Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:33 pm

Okay, today is my first day back on 5BD! I am starting out doing 5 bites 4 x a day...I will go down from there....

Had 5 bites of sesame bagel for breakfast...

Have to have lunch w my parents today. Joy.

I plan to have 5 bites of a slice of pizza and give the rest to my little one. Saves money too! Cool

Wish me luck! I'm gonna do this!!

twilight*17
twilight*17

Back to top Go down

Twilight*17 daily journal Empty Re: Twilight*17 daily journal

Post  insanity Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:20 pm

Sounds like a great way to ease into the diet! I eased into it gradually this week myself, and I feel like I'm on track now. We can do this!
insanity
insanity

Back to top Go down

Post  twilight*17 Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:39 pm

Insanity: How did you ease into it? Same way as I am? I'm glad you are on track! We are gonna rock this! I hope there is going to be another challenge. That is always helpful! I hate starting in the middle of one though. Keep me updated!
twilight*17
twilight*17

Back to top Go down

Post  twilight*17 Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:41 pm

Ugh! Why is my signature not showing up? That's so annoying.
twilight*17
twilight*17

Back to top Go down

Post  Readyforchange Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:23 pm

Great start Twilight*17!

Easing into it is a great idea. I wish I had thought of that! It makes it less of a shock to the system.

Take care,

Readyforchange

Readyforchange

Back to top Go down

Post  insanity Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:35 pm

Twilight*17, I didn't count bites like you, I just cut back on the amount I'd been eating. After eating alot over the weekend, I was STARVING at times on Tuesday. I just ate as little as I could stand and Wednesday my appetite mercifully died down. I'm a bit hungry today, which is only day 2 of me being close to strict on 5 Bite, so I guess the hunger is to be expected. Just one more day and things should get easier.

I'm sorry I didn't get in on the challenge at the beginning either. I haven't weighed myself in several days, so I'm not sure exactly where I'm starting this time, but I'm pretty sure I'm over 160 lbs. I would love to be down to 150 lbs or lower by April 3rd, which is the day of my half-marathon. So that's my next target date. I figure that if I could average 8 lbs a month, I could be at my goal BMI by August. If I can average just 5 lbs a month, I could be there by the end of the year. Totally possible! We can do this!
insanity
insanity

Back to top Go down

Post  twilight*17 Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:46 pm

Insanity that is awesome that you are doing a half-marathon. A couple years back I wanted to run a 5k thinking it would be a great feat for me but then this whiny girl I know completed one and it took the wind out of my sails. I was like, if that girl can run a 5k it's no big deal... I know that sounds really bad. It's just my mindset I guess. Rolling Eyes But a half marathon is something! I wish you luck with that. Smile
twilight*17
twilight*17

Back to top Go down

Post  twilight*17 Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:52 pm

Readyforchange: I am a member of the slimming station (5BD site) and there was one girl that started out doing 5 bites 4x a day and it really worked for her. That's how I got the idea. So far it's not half bad. I decided to split my 3rd 5 bites into 2 sessions though. I had 3 around 2:30 then I will have the other 2 when i am starving to death later (if I need to). I think that should be okay...I hope.. Neutral I am just excited to see the scale moving again - in the right direction. Wink
twilight*17
twilight*17

Back to top Go down

Post  Readyforchange Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:40 pm

Twilight*17,

I know that it will work for you. This is the last diet that you will ever have to do!

On Sunday I will have been on this diet for a month. Wow, it really blows my mind.! I will post my weight lost this week and let you all know how much I have lost for the month. I also took my measurements before I started. I am hoping to see improvements.

If we all hang in there, we will make our goals.

Take care,

Readyforchange

Readyforchange

Back to top Go down

Post  twilight*17 Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:46 am

Wow Ready a month?!! That is amazing!! I can't wait to hear your stats!! Way to go!! cheers
twilight*17
twilight*17

Back to top Go down

Post  twilight*17 Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:54 am

My first day is coming to a close with success under my belt. It was a very busy day so I really had no problem. Yay! Like a Star @ heaven Hopefully tomorrow will go as smoothly. I made my husband hide the scale for a whole week so I can't weigh myself. That is since the scale is what made me quit this diet twice before. Suspect So next Thursday I will weigh in. Can't wait! Here's to tomorrow!
twilight*17
twilight*17

Back to top Go down

Post  Everblue Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:19 pm

I'm on my second day this morning as well and having an argument with myself over whether to step on the scale. I know I'll probably be disappointed by doing it - no matter what it says - and I'm afraid it will discourage me and my success on my second day, so I'm going to try to stay away and wait the full week before weighing again. Smile Good luck today!
Everblue
Everblue

Back to top Go down

Post  twilight*17 Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:30 pm

Everblue: Take it from me, don't get on the scale. The first week rocks but after that not so much. I've never made it to week three so maybe it goes better after that. I definitely think easing into the diet for me is making things easier. That and keeping busy! Good luck today!
twilight*17
twilight*17

Back to top Go down

Post  insanity Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:32 pm

How's Day 2 going for you? Also, I'm just curious, do you think The Slimming Station subscription is worth it? I don't really think I would join, but I'd like to hear about your experience.
insanity
insanity

Back to top Go down

Post  twilight*17 Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:12 pm

Day 2 is going great. Kept very busy today. I've had 5 bites of a bagel, 5 bites of a muffin, 5 bites of a snickers so far.... Not horribly hungry but I did have one of those moments where I felt like getting up and having a snack and it was very hard for me to tell myself no. I HATE that! Evil or Very Mad Just gotta work through those moments I guess..

I forget how much it is to join the slimming station, but it's for a year. I enjoy reading the posts there and having Dr. Lewis comment on your information is okay. I can get just as motivated and as much help through this forum though. My subscription to that site is almost up and I am not sure if I will rejoin or not. If you think having Dr. Lewis there to keep you accountable will help you then it's definitely worth the money.
Hope that helped..
twilight*17
twilight*17

Back to top Go down

Post  Readyforchange Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:58 pm

Twilight*17,

I am glad that your second day is going well. Once you get past day three it should get easier. We all have those moments when we want to snack. I have found that drinking water, going to exercise, or playing with my kids helps.

Take care,

Readyforchange

Readyforchange

Back to top Go down

Post  twilight*17 Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:05 pm

Well last night didn't go so well for me...But the important thing is I am not feeling horrible about it and I am getting right back on the horse! I really believe in this diet and I just know it's going to work if I stick to it...even with little mess ups here and there. This forum is so motivating. I love hearing other people's successes! Today is a fresh new day with no mistakes in it. Bring it on! What a Face
twilight*17
twilight*17

Back to top Go down

Post  LC Cartz Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:09 pm

Hi Twilight! We'll get there. I know I'm wondering if I'll be able to stick to it but I felt that way too when I first did Fast-5 and I stuck to that so I know I can stick to this to get my way back to that. One day at a time Wink

LC

LC Cartz

Back to top Go down

Post  Readyforchange Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:04 pm

Twilight,

I am so proud of you! You have not let one of your learning days get you down or stop you from achieving your goals. You got right back on the horse. You rock!! I really believe in this diet too. It is the only things that has worked for me.

Take care,

Readyforchange

Readyforchange

Back to top Go down

Post  twilight*17 Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:28 pm

Okay, had a really really bad weekend...ahem, I mean learning days.. LOL! Starting over today. It was dumb of me to start right before a weekend with parties...Duh... Rolling Eyes Back on the horse again...But I do much better with the structure of the week! I'm am going to do this come heck or high water! Very Happy
twilight*17
twilight*17

Back to top Go down

Twilight*17 daily journal Empty I like that

Post  Slimw5bd Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:08 pm

Come heck or high water, I'm adopting that too. Let's do it. One day, one week at a time.
Slimw5bd
Slimw5bd

Back to top Go down

Post  Readyforchange Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:56 pm

Twilight,

You have the right attitude! Keep moving forward come "heck or high water"! I believe in you!!

Take care,

Readyforchange

Readyforchange

Back to top Go down

Post  twilight*17 Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:10 pm

I am still here... Just been having trouble with motivation...It's all good though.. I've lost 2 lbs. even though I have been doing terribly...but that is what I love about this diet!!!
twilight*17
twilight*17

Back to top Go down

Post  Dmac Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:58 am

That's cool you loose even when u was struggling u still struggling or u get straight?
Dmac
Dmac

Back to top Go down

Post  Readyforchange Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:33 pm

Twilight*17,

I am glad that you are still here! 2 pounds is still 2 pounds! Take the weight loss and use it to help you stay motivated. You can do this! If you are losing weight even when you aren't following the diet properly, imagine what will happen when you do!

Take care,

Readyforchange

Readyforchange

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next