5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight*17 daily journal

+4
Everblue
Readyforchange
insanity
twilight*17
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Twilight*17 daily journal - Page 2 Empty Reframe...NOT bad day...NOT bad weekend..."LEARNING DAYS"

Post  renu712000 Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:54 am

Reframe it not as "BAD WEEKEND"...It's a "LEARNING WEEKEND"...good you caught yourself....Now RESET!!

SO if you have parties...what are you going to do? IF you have an extra bite or two fine...its slows the process...but don't go so far over....Stay FOCUSED! You have the will! USE IT!

I understand the structure of the week..for me the weekend is actually easier...because its just the weekend...my weekend..NOT anyone else's...you're party..your weekend...your rules...Be focused..

Keep going...REMEMBER the success!!
RESET!

twilight*17 wrote:Okay, had a really really bad weekend...ahem, I mean learning days.. LOL! Starting over today. It was dumb of me to start right before a weekend with parties...Duh... Rolling Eyes Back on the horse again...But I do much better with the structure of the week! I'm am going to do this come heck or high water! Very Happy

renu712000

Back to top Go down

Twilight*17 daily journal - Page 2 Empty Remember this..

Post  renu712000 Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:08 am

OK...Ask yourself..why are you doing this diet? For you?? right? To be thin??? right? To see a picture of you being thin, right?

Remember your goals, remember the thin image you want. You lost 2 lbs..good..now RESET the FOCUS...

go go go! Keep doing! Remember your goals! Have measurable goals. Remember the success and remember those feelings of success!

twilight*17 wrote:I am still here... Just been having trouble with motivation...It's all good though.. I've lost 2 lbs. even though I have been doing terribly...but that is what I love about this diet!!!

renu712000

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2