5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Intro - Starting Tomorrow!

3 posters

Go down

Intro - Starting Tomorrow! Empty Intro - Starting Tomorrow!

Post  burbuja Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:24 am

Hi,

I read about the FBD and even bought the book a while back. I didn't find the food part of it all that difficult (ok, not easy at first, but not as hard as I thought), but I REALLY struggled with the alcohol. Ha ha I realize that sounds bad, but I do like my glass of wine or two as a way to unwind. I also go out on the weekends and while it's acceptable to skip food as most of my friends are expert dieters, everyone drinks. Even one glass of red wine will keep the weight on.

Anyway.. my scale broke about two weeks ago, but I think I'm around 170-175 and a clothing size 12. I have four kids and was able to lose weight from all my others, but my 18 month old baby is getting older and the baby fat isn't going away.

I totally agree with the FBD concept and was very happy to find this forum after seeing so many bad things online. Please.. anyone who is too critical obviously hasn't read the book. Why have gastric bypass when you can do the same thing without the surgery and risk?

Look forward to meeting all of you!!

burbuja

Back to top Go down

Intro - Starting Tomorrow! Empty Re: Intro - Starting Tomorrow!

Post  Readyforchange Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:42 pm

Burbuja,

Welcome to the family! You have come to the right place for motivation and acceptance. Let me know if you need anything.

Take care,

Readyforchange

Readyforchange

Back to top Go down

Post  burbuja Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:32 pm

So far so good. I do pretty well during the day and have a really tough time, but I discovered a new drink. Perrier in a glass with ice, lime juice and a pinch of salt. It tastes really good and totally replaces the glass of wine in the evening. I would recommend it to anyone - oh and drink it with a straw, it'll feel like you're drinking a cocktail.

burbuja

Back to top Go down

Post  Dmac Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:49 pm

Cool tip and welcome to the site
Dmac
Dmac

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down