5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another Newbie

3 posters

Go down

Another Newbie Empty Another Newbie

Post  live_exceptionally Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:40 am

Hi, I'm new here. I've been reading about the 5bd a lot lately, and I think it's worth a try. I'm an American expat living in another country that uses kgs as their standard, so even though it's difficult for me to conceptualize, I'll be using kgs. This morning I weighed almost 96 kgs, which was honestly shocking. I think I'm ready to do better. As i saw on the 5BD twitter: Live Exceptionally! I know there's been little activity here, so maybe everyone has already wandered off, but it would be nice to get some support!

live_exceptionally

Back to top Go down

Another Newbie Empty Re: Another Newbie

Post  Dmac Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:16 am

Welcome to the site let me know if I can help ya with anything
Dmac
Dmac

Back to top Go down

Another Newbie Empty Thanks

Post  live_exceptionally Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:50 am

Good to see that this isn't entirely a ghost town!

live_exceptionally

Back to top Go down

Post  16Again Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:47 pm

Hi live_exceptionally,

No not a "ghost town," though in some regards, many of us long to be a mere specter of our formerly fat selves - Cool.

So, welcome. As Dmac said, if there is anything we can do to help, let us know. And if you'd like, please tell us about the kind of stuff you've been "reading" about the 5BD.

Peace,

Marc
16Again
16Again

Back to top Go down

Another Newbie Empty Readings...

Post  live_exceptionally Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:30 am

I haven't bought the book, mainly because the price of the book plus shipping and possibly duty here in the ROK would be crazy. However, if any of you have an opinion on whether it's worth it, let me know! Mainly, I watched the interviews with Dr. Lewis and have been reading all the hate the 5BD gets as well as all of the success stories. If you have any thoughts on good resources to read through, I'd love to hear them!

live_exceptionally

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down