5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Snow White's Journal

+29
Mrs5BD
Challenger
Slimw5bd
username
Yuki526
needhelp
Pookykat
16Again
Scarlet
kelleep26
kimikat3
ElleBella
Maernet
Kaliopikat
mommieof2
amu82
Alexis2012
rmontalvan
rugbygirl87
3jaysmom
insanity
herbsgirl
teaismyhappyplace
Jesabelle
spryng
Dmac
eveangel22
misunderstood
Snow White
33 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

Snow White's Journal - Page 22 Empty Food Journal for Sunday, Nov. 11

Post  Snow White Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:17 pm

Here I am!!! : )))))
I got really depressed after I got back from the cruise and realized that I gained 11 pounds...so I kept on eating and gained even more. I started back on the 5BD yesterday and I only made it through lunch, but I still lost. Hopefully I will be able to make my resolve last today. For me if I can just get it going I can keep going. I do have a goal...I have a wedding to attend on December 21st. My husband's cousin, who was the flower girl in our wedding 16 years ago is getting married! I'd love to lose a pound a day until the wedding, that would be my dream! 41 days until the wedding...so 41 pounds would be awesome!!!! : )))))))

I'm eating my 5 bites with a toddler spoon/toddler fork in order to keep my bites SMALL!

yesterday:
b-coffee w/sugar free chocolate creamer (I found sugar free! This saved me a few calories.)
l- 5 bites roast beef sandwich w/ potato cake
d- 1 bowl of chili w/cheese & sour cream, later cheezit crackers (NOT 5 BITES)

today:
b- coffee w/sugar free chocolate creamer
l-5 bites chili
d-date night steak & mashed potatoes w/rolls NOT 5 bites, snack cheezit crackers

Restart:
Day 00 = (-0.0) = 00.0 lbs lost. Current Weight: 197.3, 5BD lunch, dinner & snack CHEATED!!! Exercise: 15 minutes weight training, 15 minutes elliptical
Day 01 = (-0.6) = 00.6 lbs lost. Current Weight: 196.7, 5BD lunch, dinner & snack CHEATED!!!

Last edited by Snow White on Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Snow White's Journal - Page 22 Empty Re: Snow White's Journal

Post  ElleBella Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:01 pm

Oh My Goodness YaY.. You are back!!!! bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

Arrow its great to see you going down.. !! On your way honey.. have the best on plan day ever!!
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:25 pm

Thank you, Debbie! Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:35 pm

flower Your welcome Beautiful.. Have a super day!
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuki526 Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:49 pm

You can do this. You've done it before so you can do it again Very Happy Good luck I love you
Yuki526
Yuki526

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:43 pm

How did you day go honey Very Happy
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Snow White's Journal - Page 22 Empty Food Journal for Monday, Nov. 12

Post  Snow White Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:45 pm

Restart: Goal 155 by December 21st!
Day 00 = (-0.0) = 00.0 lbs lost. Current Weight: 197.3, 5BD lunch, dinner & snack CHEATED!!! Exercise: 15 minutes weight training, 15 minutes elliptical
Day 01 = (-0.6) = 00.6 lbs lost. Current Weight: 196.7, 5BD lunch, dinner & snack CHEATED!!!
Day 02 = (-1.4) = 02.0 lbs lost. Current Weight: 195.3,

Having a rough time getting restarted...but I'm still losing. I got horribly sick w/vomitting & diarrhea at 4 this morning, so my loss may not be legitimate. I'm glad I don't have to go to work today b/c now I just feel tired and drained. I'm hanging in there!

b-nothing
l-5 bites grilled cheese sandwich
d- 5 bites strawberry yogurt
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:22 am

I am sorry you are sick honey.. I wish you back to health fast... You poor thing.. hugs.. dont worry about the diet right now.. do your best to get healthy.. then get on plan.. hugs
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuki526 Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:56 am

Get well soon and if you need a day off from this diet, do so. I love you
Yuki526
Yuki526

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:00 pm

Hope you are feeling better honey.. god bless
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Snow White's Journal - Page 22 Empty Food Journal for Wednesday, Nov. 21

Post  Snow White Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:32 pm

Ok, I've been having an epic fail for weeks now. I'm going to try to put a new spin on this diet to try and make it work for me for the very long haul I still have ahead of me! I still believe in the five bites for the regular person who doesn't have severe issues w/food/eating disorders. Throughout this past year since January I have toggled between compulsive overeating and bulimia. It has been very hard to admit this and even harder to walk through it. I am going to try this: combining an adjusted version of the 5 bites w/The Lord's Table diet. I have been experimenting with the Lord's Table for a while. You can learn more about it at :www.settingcaptivesfree.com. I have a mentor through this free program and she said something really basic yet eye opening to me. She said if you're going to lose weight you will need to feel hungry even at the end of a meal & also if you're gaining weight, you are eating too much food. Duh! But I need to live in this place of hunger if I am going to lose this weight! I need to embrace it and get comfortable with it. But 5 bites is causing me to get in this binge cycle. So, I'm going to combine the two plans and see what happens. Here is what it will look like:

Monday- b-coffee, l-liquid, d- 10 bites
Tuesday-b-coffee, l-10 bites, d-10 bites
Wednesday-b-coffee, l-liquid, d- 10 bites
Thursday-b-water, l-water, d- 10 bites
Friday-b-coffee, l-5 bites, d-5 bites
Saturday-b-coffee, l-10 bites, d-10 bites
Sunday-b-coffee, l-5 bites, d-5 bites

liquid=juice, coffee, broth, soup, milk (no protein shakes)

So, I'm starting today on Wednesday...but of course tomorrow will be a free for all with Thanksgiving. My plan for tomorrow is to have coffee for breakfast, make 1 plate of the feast for lunch and choose 1 dessert, then liquids for the rest of the day. Then back to business on Friday.

My weight is a very disappointing: 198.2

I guess my goal is to stay under 200 and get through this holiday tomorrow...after that it's an all on war to make it to Christmas. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil This process is about scratching and biting your way to where you want to be. Who can scratch the deepest and bite the hardest to get this done? I'm going to move forward scratch and biting. I'm hoping for a steady 3 pounds per week that I can actually maintain without back sliding. Maybe I could get to 186 with a 12 pound loss by Christmas and then just keep on going from there. Wish me luck! Happy Thanksgiving! : )))))
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:26 am

It is so great you are back love.. Your new is very unique sounding.. I wish you great success... Have a very Happy Thanksgiving!! bounce
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  mommieof2 Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:20 am

Snow,

I hear ya, I binge horribly. My husband thinks I'm on a diet now but I just continue to gorge myself full of unhealthy food. He doesn't even know about. I hide what I eat. He thinks I eat so healthy, just because I don't disclose what I eat he thinks I'm eating what he's been telling me to do. I really did well on the 5 bite but I keep sabotaging myself and I feel like I've gained a ton of weight back. I was feeling so great and now I'm sick of looking at myself again. I'm with you 100% of the way. I will start back with you and keep each other motivated along the way with everyone else that's here pulling for you. Debbie, hey hun I hope your doing well to. So snow is that a deal? I'm starting tomorrow and I will tray my hardest to keep you guys all informed..
It will make me accountable. Oh btw I stopped all my medications so I wonder if that has something to do with my stress eating.
mommieof2
mommieof2

Back to top Go down

Snow White's Journal - Page 22 Empty Food Journal for Friday, Nov. 23

Post  Snow White Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:28 pm

Michelle, I'm with you. Let's keep each other accountable. I'm going to try this alternate plan like I described and see if that will help stick with it for the long term. Something has to give with this bingeing.

Day 00 = (-0.0) = 00.0 lbs lost. Current Weight: 198.2, liquids + regular-sized dinner (not 10 bites)
Day 01 = (-1.1) = 01.1 lbs lost. Current Weight: 197.1, THANKSGIVING CHEAT
Day 02 = (-0.4) = 01.5 lbs lost. Current Weight: 196.7, 5 bite lunch, too much Mexican food, late night salad snack

b-coffee w/sugar free chocolate creamer
l- 5 bites Thanksgiving leftovers
d-too much Mexican food & than ate a salad as a midnight snack ( I would qualify the evening as a total binge.)

Somehow I actually managed to lose weight on Thanksgiving and stay under 200. I am running away from 200 as fast as I can and running back to the 180s and so on! Smile))))) Today is a 5 bite day. Tomorrow is a 10 bite day. We will see how it goes! Good luck everyone! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Last edited by Snow White on Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  mommieof2 Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:51 pm

Snow, I hear ya on the depression. I feel my fat roles again and I hate it. So tomorrow starts my 5 biting again. I will weigh myself in the morning to get my original weight and see if I can lose 41 lbs with you. This morning I was 188 so 41lbs would be awesome for me as well. Okay here for accountability.....
mommieof2
mommieof2

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:56 pm

188 is not a bad starting point! You haven't gone too far off track! We will get there together! Just keep posting everyday! ; ))))))))
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:17 pm

Girls I am in!!!! I know my liver hates me but I want to do this too.. uuugh.. so I am going to start back on.. I will make it work for me.. even if that means I have to have 30 bites to 0 bites.. Good days and bad days.. let's do it!!

Cheers!
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Snow White's Journal - Page 22 Empty Food Journal for Saturday, Nov. 24

Post  Snow White Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:53 pm

December 21st Goal: 186
Day 00 = (-0.0) = 00.0 lbs lost. Current Weight: 198.2, liquids + regular-sized dinner (not 10 bites)
Day 01 = (-1.1) = 01.1 lbs lost. Current Weight: 197.1, THANKSGIVING CHEAT
Day 02 = (-0.4) = 01.5 lbs lost. Current Weight: 196.7, 5 bite lunch, too much Mexican food, late night salad snack
Day 03 = (+1.9) = 00.4 lbs GAINED Current Weight: 198.6, b-CHEAT

b-coffee w/sugar free chocolate creamer, 3 pancakes, bacon
l- nothing
d- will post

Ugg! Ugg! Ugg! So I binged last night and then I get on the scale this morning with a huge gain and what do I do? Binge again! I have officially lost my mind! I MUST FIGURE OUT HOW TO GET MY DIETING MOJO BACK, & FAST!!!!!!! I am out of control since that cruise!!!!! Carbs have got to go! I am not even supposed to be eating carbs anyway! I just can't seem to behave at all!
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  Dmac Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:08 pm

You will.it's sometimes hard to get your hunger under control after some time off but you keep at it don't give up and don't be hard on yourself you will get it worked out.and when you do seems you get long streaks with good losses Very Happy
Dmac
Dmac

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:11 pm

Thanks Dmac! I know you're right! I'm hanging in there, friend! : ))))
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  username Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:33 am

Night time is the hardest--you can do it!! sunny

username

Back to top Go down

Post  mommieof2 Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:38 pm

Snow you can do it, I like to binge on candy we have a huge bowl that I feel up at work for the guys, and officers that come in but there's nights I just can't stop eating it, like last night.. LOL We all have our weaknesses but the thing about it is that we don't let it defeat us we get back up and start again. When we stay down that's when the issues begin. I'm here for as well as all the others we CAN do this.... Hang in there.
mommieof2
mommieof2

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:31 pm

Ahh honey.. you can kick this.. you can I know it.. 1 day at a time.. flower
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:04 am

I appreciate your support very much!!!! Today was a total wash! I woke up with good intentions which were completely foiled when the family decided they wanted to eat at Cracker Barrel after church today.

I will restart tomorrow with a clean slate and hopefully with just 5 bites. I know the first 3 days are the hardest. I've done it before, I can do it again. Wish me luck.
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Snow White's Journal - Page 22 Empty Food Journal for Monday, Nov. 26

Post  Snow White Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:17 am

b- coffee w/chocolate creamer
l- 5 bites mixed nuts
d-3 bites Chicken Rotel, 2 bites Rotel dip & chips

weight: 199.7

Last edited by Snow White on Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Snow White
Snow White