5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Staying away from the scale trick..

2 posters

Go down

Staying away from the scale trick.. Empty Staying away from the scale trick..

Post  3jaysmom Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:12 pm

I figured this out by accident, but its worked for a few days, so I thought I'd share. I am scale obsessed, and I think I need to keep it in check so I don't get discouraged. I really wanted to weigh myself yesterday, but I didn't think about it until I had my coffee ( I knew that the weight of the coffee would be "artificial weight" that would show up) so I didn't. This AM, I woke up at 5 really thirsty, so I had a bottle of water. When I went to weigh myself, I remembered the water, so I didn't. I think maybe if I can get in the habit of having a glass of water every AM as soon as I wake up, it will keep me away from the scale, because I know it will show a gain....I know its a headgame, but hey, it may work

3jaysmom

Back to top Go down

Staying away from the scale trick.. Empty Re: Staying away from the scale trick..

Post  Snow White Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:54 pm

Sounds like a good plan if that's what you want to do. I weigh myself every morning, but my scale doesn't work very well so I never really know during the week how it's going. I weigh in at work every Monday morning on a balance scale. I wear the same outfit and I don't eat or drink anything and I try to make sure I am completely empty.
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Staying away from the scale trick.. Empty Re: Staying away from the scale trick..

Post  3jaysmom Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:32 pm

Yeah, I have quite a scale issue, when I do it every day, the ups and downs send me on an emotional ..well....rollercoaster. It has lead to binges in the past, so I'm trying to stick with the once a week thing.

3jaysmom

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:14 am

Sounds good...someone else mentioned having your kids hide the scale from you so that you don't even know where it is... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down