5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well here I go!

+23
Arula
Alexis2012
Mrs5BD
120-4life
thins-in
Challenger
Slimw5bd
username
Jojovera
Wuzzy
Yuki526
Dmac
spryng
Pookykat
16Again
HEAVEN
kimikat3
insanity
Maernet
mommieof2
Kaliopikat
Snow White
ElleBella
27 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Well here I go! - Page 30 Empty Re: Well here I go!

Post  ElleBella Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:18 pm

Hi all.. uuugh.. my legs are so sore walking the stairs is killer.. LOL.. I love it though, makes me feel like I am getting somewhere Very Happy

My daughter is home again with a fever.. her cold has finally come out.. good lord.. poor thing.. never ending.. I look so forward to summer break for the kids.. just 3 more weeks.. Yay bounce

B) tea
L) veggie soup , with cucumber and carrot sticks 95 cal
sn) small apple 50 cals
D) Mcdonalds.. Grilled bld sandwich (half) and small fries (half) diet coke.. 355 cal

Now I have 100 cals left over.. if I get home and am not tired.. I can have a snack..

Happy Friday all.. yay its finally here.. it was a long week.. but acually fast.. lol Have a great day all!! cheers
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Sat Jun 08, 2013 5:01 pm

Last night was soooooooooooooooooooooo great.. My Neice is such a sparkling dancer.. Next up is her younger sister.. today at 1pm.. Nina missed dance last year as money was tight.. but I am going to add her back in this September.. to a more local club.. Her old one is so fare away.. lol

I am not happy that I am still at 204.. I do not count the .6 or anything like that.. my scale changes every time I reset it.. ugggh.. one time it said 205.. then 204.1 then 204.6 uuugh.. so 204 One really good mess up and that it .. uuugh.. pale .. I better see a drop tomorrow.. lol Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

B) tea
L) crackers and cheese 5 bites
sn) apple
D) shepherds pie 5 bites

today I will 5 bite it as I am soooooooooo busy I can not count those calories.. I like I can go between the two. Some days I am so hungry 600 cals is great .. where as some days I am not so bad..like today.. 5 bites x2 with a apple.. and tea

K.. Happy Saturday all.. I am off to jump in a shower.. time to go and watch show two.... Yay
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:00 am

I am up I think to 206...I write it down in the morning and then try to forget about it if it's bad...this weekend has been one thing after another and my hungerstat is blown...will be working on fixing it!!! Glad you had fun at the recitals...I bet they were super cute. Dance is such a healthy activity to involve children in and I know Nina will probably really enjoy it.

Right now my problem is I hate being fat, but I love eating food. What's a girl to do???? Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question
If I don't get busy on losing weight, I will not meet my summer goal. Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:55 pm

Nina love dancing.. she was in the dance school for 2 years but this year she took a break.. its was so great as the night show is for the adults.. great dancer.. wow bounce

I have your problem for sure.. I am a great cook and love to eat what I make.. I just have to find a way to control my portions.. I really do not like counting calories and I can not stick daily to the 5 bite plan.. I just get out of control and want more.. but really I want this weight off.. I have 5 months now to go( as so many plans have changed) before I go on Vacation.. I do not want to be heavy in a bathing suit.. I never thought I would still be this heavy, but I am am.. so no pouting ,, just getting to it.

My sister in law has sent me a old ww cookbook from Germany.. (she is a leader and says old plan is the best .. new plan sucks).. she said my pts would be 22-26 but recommends I stick to 16 to lose faster.. I will give it a week.. see if it works to drop more than 2lbs.. mind you I am loving working out.. so I might be building muscle.. I am up again today at 205.. uuugh Today I was off plan and ate well.. so for sure I am up to 206/207 I will WI first thing and record it.

Im not down at all.. I just get that I am not doing well or have every done really great on this plan.. I know it works .. but I am not working well at it.. Embarassed

So onward.. I will give ww germany a 1 week try and go from there.. Yay..

For what every plan you are on.. Do your best.. get there.. and for those doing awesome on this amazing plan Rock On!!!!!
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:55 pm

I lost about a pound a week doing weight watchers...but lowering the points to 16 would probably speed that up. Even if you lose 2 pounds a week that's 8 pounds a month and then withing your 5 month time frame that would be 40 pounds down...you would be in the 160s. I say go for it girl!!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:49 pm

Yay.. I also did ww in canada a long time back and lost normally 2 a week.. The slower loss might help with extra skin to bounnce back better? Razz

Thank you Snow.. I am on plan now.. and I am down 1lb? Dont know how I did that .. but I am 204 yay cheers

So off my 16 pts .. I have had 1 today.. just a tea.. will post my meals later.

I am off to get some work done.. have a great day all.. sunny
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:07 pm

Great job on the weight loss!!!! bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

I'm excited to see how 16 points will work for you. I think it's going to be great!!!! sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:25 pm

ahhhh Thank you Beautiful.. Me too.. I wonder how well it will go.

I ended having all my pts .. right on target yesterday 16 and I ate at MCD's ..

Today

B) tea and half portion porrage 3pts
L) soup and apple 2 pts
D) eggs and bacon 6pt

if I chose to have a snack I can have pretty much what ever I want with 5 pts..

Work is calling.. I wish you all a Happy Tuesday!!! Very Happy
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:54 am

Ok up date.. I am excactly at my 16 pts right now.. its 7.. I can have a apple for 0pts if I really need it.. but I think I am good.. Wink

One thing is I was able to do this easy.. so I am thinking I will go to 15 pts tomorrow.. then to 14 .. 12-14 is around 600 cals.. exactly the 5 bite of 2 snickers.. hmmm.. so bring on the weight loss.. Yahoo!!

Today was a good day all around.. Im tired though. I may not make it to 9 lol Sleep

Ciao all.. be kind to yourself.. stay on plan and love your life!!
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:53 pm

I'm thinking my calories can't be that much either...I haven't tallied it, but with eating mostly fruits and veggies I can't be that far over the 600. I think you and I just need to chew more food. Also, eating healthier food will help both of us with our health issues. I'm hoping I can completely clear mine up. I'm finally able to go to the bathroom! It just can't be good, having all those toxins trapped in there! I can't believe I made it through an entire day as a vegan and did not go hungry. I am enjoying actually getting to eat which I love and still lose!!! Hopefully this will hold and the scale will continue to drop.

Can we make it to under 200 by the end of this weekend?
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:19 pm

Yes We can Beauty.. Yes we can.. Yay

I have been a vegan before and I lost weight really fast.. You can eat all you want and lose as you just can not eat enough calories.. stick with this you will lose fast!! You will be under 200 by July!!

My husband is coming this Sunday.. wow finally.. that was a long haul again.. I am on 15 pts today..

B) Tea and apple (1)

L) chicken soup with crackers and cheese (6)

D) not sure.. will post later

Alright its 10 ish in the moring and I am going to have my apple and get to work.. One thing is that while my husband is here I will not be able to count cals as we will be out almost every day. There for I will just eat 5 bites per any meal I have.. that should keep me low in cals..

K.. ciao all.. have  super Wednesday
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:07 pm

I have already changed my food today.. I had a pc of bread covered with cheese melted for lunch... 8 bites or 6pts.. I am really thinking about my Husband coming.. I really wanted to be so lean when he came into town.. I am 25lbs down since he has last seen me.. this is great.. but I really wanted to be even more svelt.

On this weight watchers plan I just want to binge.. uuugh.. so not good..Shocked

Sadly I just want to do the 5 bite diet as it is soooooooooooooo easy not to think.. but my eating disorder always takes over.. uuugh.. This is sad. I think it is time for  to just stick to the 5 bite diet and when I wish to eat do something else right away. My husband will arrive on Sunday so I will be over the nasty 3 days.. Laughing

I am at 12 bites and two teas with milk.. I plan to have 5 bites for dinner.. pasta dish.. yum

Cioa for now all.. Debbie

ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:31 pm

Hi all,

Well I ended up around 25 bites.. not to bad.. its back to the 5 bite plan.. I am going to give myself some life leeway with the 5 bite plan. My husband and I are going on Vacation down to Vancouver BC.. we will be going out for breakfast, lunch and dinner.. and walking all over the place.. will need to eat for energy. So I will take 5 bites breakfast, lunch and dinner, and of course a ice cream here and there. I am sure at 20-30 bites during his visit will work great. Life happens and this is a good thing Very Happy

I have to jump up and down bouncebouncebounce I am down 3lbs from yesterday!!!!! Oh my.. 201 wahoo!!!

B) tea
L) not sure
D) not sure

I will post when I get there as I am so busy today.. I am just going to get into some house work.. My B partner is off till monday and my work load is minimal.. so I am giving the house a sparkle today.. That way I do not have to clean while my Man is around.. yay.

K.. time to get some scrubbing done.. scrub scrub.. lol.
[/size]

Update- Its now 1pm and I had a small pc of cheese and a cold glass of water.. just 1 bite.. I am trying to push to dinner again.. tea comes in 2 hrs .. this also helps to push me to dinner. We will see Very Happy
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:26 pm

201!!!! That is awesome!!!!!!!! I am soooooooooo proud of you!!!!! Keep going, friend!!!! Have a wonderful vacation! : ))))))))
bouncebouncebouncebouncebounce
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  Dmac Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:08 pm

hey Debbie thanks for checking in on me I have been doing really good and enjoying summer a ton did you ever check out those podcast because I credit them for why I'm doing so well and I think you and snow white with you well with them also I think you should really check them out but I am glad to see you both are doing so well but this might make it even easier and enjoy your vacation
Dmac
Dmac

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:57 pm

Hope you are having a great day on plan!!! Thinking of you!!! Hugs! : ))))))))
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:38 pm

Hey Dmac.. your welcome honey.. I am so glad you are doing well.. I am sorry I got so busy with work I completely forgot about it! I will go and check it out in about a week when I am actually on Holidays.. Yay

Snow.. my girl .. thank you so much.. I am looking so forward to holidays.. this will be my first one a year.. should be great. Love and hugs Beautiful...xoxoxox

Today I am so busy getting all completed before my man comes home.. I just want to relax and go out for a nice drink with him and reconnect.. Yay

B) tea
L) 2 egg yokes fried 4 bites
D) chili 6 bites planned

Trying really hard to stick to my plan.. In two days I can have a few more bites.. and beer.. lol.. I really think my plan while my man is here is great.. lets see how much I lose.. I will WI one last time on Sunday morning.. then try not to WI again till my vacation is over.. I will most likely not handle it ..lol:P

K.. I have to get back to work.. but I will update later to keep us all motivated!! Yay

Debbie
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Sat Jun 15, 2013 3:29 pm

Ok.. really.. arrrrg Evil or Very Mad 204 this morning.. I know why though.

I did not eat till lunch and had 2 fried eggs .. only yolks.. 4 bites

Then I lost it at around 4pm.. started by having a few cookies.. home made oatmeal.. then I went back to work and worked till 7:30.. eeek.. my daughter came at me with "Im starving mom"... I grabbed my wallet and took her to a fast food joint.. I said .. I can have just 5 bites of this hawiian chicken sandwich.. a few fries.. I can do this..............................No nope I ate the whole thing.. and the fries seamed to salty but I ate them anyways.. No wonder I gain 3lbs.. sodium overload.. not to metion the calories.. but oh my.. that was such a good sandwich.. I am going to have to re-create it at home.. yum

Its Saturday morning and my little one is fast asleep.. it 8:30 coming on now.. she is a true sleeper.. since birth she slept through the night.. no kidding.. just amazing.. every mommy book I read she did not fallow at all.. she started saying mommy at 5 months.. she freaked me out.. lol.. she got 3 teeth at a time .. the doctors think she is a ectomorph as she grows so fast.. she had all her teeth out by kindergarden.. less her back teeth.. her 10 year teeth are breaking through now.. She is to my shoulder  near 4.5feet tall and is 8.. she is going to be huge.. lol

We are going food shopping today so we can bake and cook our meal tomorrow for our week.. My husband will arrive around 2pm .. tired and ready for bed.. lol

K.. back on plan..

B) water
L) water and 5 bites ...lol
D) water again and 5 bites

not sure what I am having yet.. might just pick up some deli food and have it for lunch and dinner.. Cheers all!!!!Very Happy

Update.. did not do well today.. I was just working so hard I ate what ever .. when ever.. not sure how this is going to go with hubby here.. lol

Some days better than others.. good night all..xoxo
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Sun Jun 16, 2013 6:29 pm

Hi all,

My Husband will arrive in the next two hours.. WAHOOOOO!!!!

After some good thought .. I am not going to diet while he is here.. I am going to stick to a plan of 3 meals (small portions) and night snack when we watch a movie.. I really think there might be days when I can keep it really low cal.. but honestly we are going to be out and I want to enjoy myself.. I hope not to gain much weight in the next 3 weeks.. I will be out walking a lot so this will help.. Yay

I will check in all week this week.. then I am off for a bit on holidays..

Menu today

B) yogurt and tea
L) pea soup and half sandwich
D) caserole.. left over.. he will be sleeping by then

Ciao for now all.. xo
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:22 am

I hope your husband arrived safely and I'm so happy for you that he is with you now! I agree with you about not dieting while he is with you. You should enjoy him and spend your time cherishing him. Hugs and much love to you and your family! : )))))))
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:55 pm

Thank you Honey.. I think when we all are on Holidays we should be able to relax.. that is what life is about.. yay.. I really am aiming to get this weight off this year for sure.. I am already disappointed that I am still on this project..lol.. but as I am.. no pouting just doing.. I hope you had a great day love..xoxo

I am up working.. its just coming 7am.. (started at 6).. Just having a mini break...Very Happy

B) tea
L) lasagna
D) do not know

Happy Monday all.. Cheers!
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:33 pm

You have had a lot of ups and downs this year with your health. We are just moving forward here, not looking back. There is today and we are going to do the best we can for today and that's all we can ever really do. Love and hugs to you! : ))))))))))
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:43 pm

ahhh Darling , Thank you so much for your words.. You are on the money Beauty.. Forward not back.

I was up again early to work.. only 4 more days to holidays.. Yahoo.. then back to sleeping in a bit.. no alarm clock.. yay.. I know I am my own boss but when I do not have structure in my day I feel I am not getting enough done..lol.. I love working from 6-12 or 1.. Its a great for my daughter that she does not have to stay in all day.. we can go out and really enjoy our day.. its a good sacrifice.

B)tea and 6 bites bread with scrambled eggs on top.. was delish.
L) lasagna 5 bites
D) potato salad with grilled meat 5 bites
baked kettle chips 5 with dip

As I already said I am going to relax on my diet for the next few week on holidays.. but I am home today so I am going to try to keep it minimal.. max 30 bites

I am just about to get in my workout also.. my muscles need it.. lol.. cheers all!
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:05 pm

That is a great plan to work early so you can have more time with your daughter. You are a wonderful mother!
Will you be posting while you are vacation or will you be taking a break?

Have a fabulous Tuesday! Let's stay on plan and get this done!!! : ))))))))))
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:12 pm

Thank you so much Beatiful. Yes I am going to be posting throughout love.. most likely daily.. I need you guys.. and love being here with you!!!Very Happy

Today I am going to try to stick to the 5 bite diet as close as possible.. I'm so happy I am now 2 more days to being on Holidays.. yahoo!

B) tea
L) lasagna 5 bites
D) Sausage and potatoe salad 5 bites

movie night .. few chips with dip..like 10

Worker bee here.. selling books Yay!!!bouncebouncebounce
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum