5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well here I go!

+23
Arula
Alexis2012
Mrs5BD
120-4life
thins-in
Challenger
Slimw5bd
username
Jojovera
Wuzzy
Yuki526
Dmac
spryng
Pookykat
16Again
HEAVEN
kimikat3
insanity
Maernet
mommieof2
Kaliopikat
Snow White
ElleBella
27 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Well here I go! - Page 4 Empty Re: Well here I go!

Post  Snow White Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:35 am

Well, I'm sure he cares very deeply for you...but no one is starving here! My husband is supportive about whatever I decide to do. But for the rest of the family and all of my friends have no idea. I just say I'm low carbing and doing portion control. Is he still away? I think if he saw you eating he wouldn't notice. It looks like self control more than starvation. Also, Dr. Lewis is wonderful...maybe he could read the book to feel better about it. I know he only wants to protect you! : ))))))
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:05 am

Thank you so much girl.. He is still away and you are right he wont really notice the amount.. I told him that the dr had put me on a very few bites so I thought it would be fun to the 5 bite idea.. He will be home in less than a month now.. wow.. its been a real long haul.. hate such long seperations.. but yay its almost over.

I ate a bit over my bites tonight as I was at a friends bbq.. but I stayed low carb the whole way.. so it should be ok. I also had wine.. that will not allow me to go into ketosis.. but tomorrow I will be home to eat.. I am going out .. but home for eating.. Friday I am going out for dinner with friends.. might end up just eating before I go.. as I am so nervous about get sick..eeek

Wow the day was packe full up.. tomorrow also.. good though getting it all done before my daughter is out of school is helpful.. yay

Nite nite all.. sooooooooooooooooo tired.. god bless Sleep
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  mommieof2 Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:51 pm

Debbie,
I think it's great that this doctor seems to be on board for a few months. You are doing awesome. I'm with snow white on your dh situation, mine is really supportive, as he wants me to lose weight because he knows that will increase the quality and health in my life. I'm sure your dh will not even notice if he were there and seeing that you are still eating. It's not like you are drinking pure water with no calorie intake. Btw you jeeps sounds super girly and cute. My youngest daughter, who's doing well now, loves pink it's her favorite colour.
mommieof2
mommieof2

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:33 pm

ahhh.. my daughter also loves Pink.. I am glad your daughter is feeling better girl.. so not fun when little ones are sick No .. Summer is here now and it sooooooooooo hot we are going to spending time at the beach this weekend.. Very Happy

Im working today and my Jeep is getting the final kit added to it to make it a Sahara.. Yippy.. bounce

As soon as my daughter is finished school I am going to take some time to work on making gf lc baked goods so I don't feel like my new life is not fun.. I am going to master muffins, pancakes, cakes and brownies.. My husband is a true german who loves coffe and cake on sunday afternoons.. so this will be a fun challenge.. lol!

Thank you girl for the help with hubby Q.. I am sure if my dr has signed off on it.. he might also.. hee hee Razz

Off to make lunch.. Im getting hungry now.. thank goodness broccoli soup is super fast to make.. yummm.. cheers! :cheers
:
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:17 pm

Ok.. I have to be honest.. I am not on plan.. I was so hungry for lunch I had a whole avacodo with a small chicken breast.. made into a salad.. mexican style.. Then my girlfriend brang me and the ladies a coffee drink.. Iced coffee.. was not sweet but I am sure it was not low carb.. uuugh.. how do you decline when some one brings you something.. you.. My thoughts are .. you dont.. life is life.. there are going to be days when things dont always go the right way.. so go with it and chill out I told myself... Smile

So my meals today have changed

B) scrambled eggs, tea with cream - 3 net grams
L) chicken and avacado salad- 5 net grams
snack.. iced coffee -33 carbs.. uuugh
D) chicken sausage 0 net carbs

so my total carbs will be 41.. but all gluten free.. thats good

Off to zumba I go..Hi ho hi ho.. lol.. ciao Bella's
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:38 pm

Exactly! You don't turn down something someone brings you like that. Times like this make me think of what the future will be like when I'm skinny and things like a friend dropping by w/ coffee for you, family gatherings, and spur of the moment date nights won't send me into a tailspin! Skinny people can afford the little things that come up! I'm ready to be skinny again! : )))))) You're not that far off plan and your chicken avocado salad sounds awesome. With your health issues, your body was probably just craving some nutrient in that avocado. You did what you had to do. Hugs! Very Happy
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:19 am

Ah.. thank you honey.. I just got home from a killer class.. 800 cal burned.. oh. my.. well the good thing is the coffee was 290 cals.. so I its gone.. lol..

When ever I do cardio I end up with a super bad headache.. it really sucks.. but it always happens.. I like walking and weights better.. the same calorie burn with out the headache.. eeek Twisted Evil pale

Dinner time.. its late.. 7:15 .. my little one is off to bed and I am going to do some work I could not get to today.. yay

cheers Debbie
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:34 pm

Its funny I posted ealier and well it did not post.. strange.. I will have to update you all later.. hugs.. xo..
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:37 am

Last night me and the girls had a fabulous night..my 5 bites for each item was perfect!!.. I had 5b steak, 5b veggie and 5b lemon tart (gluten free).. and then I went 2 stepping.. that was the most funniest thing ever.. I do not 2 step.. I love the country music.. but Im a latin dancer lover..lol.. but boy did we have a super time.. I am sooooooooooooooooooo tired Sleep as we did not get in till 2:30.. eeek.. My daughter had a blast with the babysitter but was up very late also.. she is napping now.. I should do the same.. but as today is a stormy raining day.. Im gonna have a reading early bed night.. yummm

B) smoothie.. k.. how do you five bite this..lol
L) lentil soup 8 bites
chips.. yes I ate many..lol eeek
D) stuffed lc gf peppers.. 5-8 bites
hot chocolate planned for a my book bed night.. yum

I feel so much better with having something for breakfast.. also eating around 30 bites I have all the energy I need and still lose weight.. I was down 1lb from yesterday Yay..

Hope everyone is having a super duper day.. cheers
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:42 pm

The dancing sounds fun! I'm glad you had a good time! ; )))))))))) Great job on your loss! : )))))))))))))))))))
I'm glad how you are adapt the program to work with your health issues. A lot of people would just use that as an excuse to binge! But you, MIGHTY WARRIOR!!! YOU ARE ENGAGED IN WINNING A BATTLE!!!! There will be many battles on the way to winning this war, but I assure you we will see VICTORY!!!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:44 am

WAR PAINT ON!!!!!! We Warriors have to stay in stelth mode Suspect .. thank you so much girl.. I am off to bed dreaming of many dresses in my future.. I can not wait for the day when I can put on a pretty dress and put the jeans away.. Yehaaaaa bounce

You keep your plan for your beautiful boys birthday and have a wonderful time.. cheers
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:35 pm

Hi all,

It is a tip day here.. relaxing day and cooking day.. My little one is cleaning her play room.. I am doing a bit of catch up work from yesterday.. its all good.

I was up 1lb this morning.. but I am not shocked.. I kinda went nuts on chips yesterday so the salt got me..lol

I am going to start from day one on the challenge again.. I know that is a bit off the map but I need to .. it has been 14 days since I was told no more gluten grains.. I am feeling pretty good about it now and feel I have found my pitch with my bites.. and my food.. 30 bites exception on special days.. Oh and I have to ensure I ge in my yogurt,,not part of my 30..

On the exericse front.. I am also planning on bumping it up.. its time to drop this weight
.. GAME ON!

Cheers all!
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  mommieof2 Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:34 am

Debbie great job on the weight loss girly. I love it that you are exercising sorry cardio makes you have headaches . I don't know what I would do because I love my cardio, it lowers my stress level big time. looking forward to you weigh in..
mommieof2
mommieof2

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:08 pm

Water loading the day before cardio will get rid of the headaches completely. So, if you're doing cardio daily, you need to water load daily. Although I'm not exercising now, not until I reach the 175 mark...I used to run 5k 3 to 4 times a week and that's when I learned about water loading.
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:39 pm

Thank you ladies.. I love cardio also so I just deal with the headaches.. Snow.. can't water load when your liver is not working right.. it can cause a stroke,, eeeek.. scary stuff.. I am only aloud to sip water.. eeek

cheers today so fare has been great with my food. It is pouring rain so my walk was nixed.. I am going to zumba tonight so this is a good thing.. affraid lol

I did not WI as I am planning on putting my scale away during the week. I am crazy about weighing in every day.. so not a good thing.. lol.. Evil or Very Mad So Sunday am.. I will WI.. sunny

I also had a good news apt this am.. My dna blood test came back and they did not find Celiacs disease.. but I am still to stay from Wheat, Rye and Barley as I am gluten intolerent and can change myself into a Celiac.. what a mess .. one day you are one day your not!!!! Uggg.. sorry.. But Yay.. I can have gluten based products as a treat..if I am willing to have a grumble tummy.. I had a few bites of a lemon tart this weekend and only had a bit of bloating on the fallowing day.. not bad at all..so I feel well good about this.. How ever I do still have liver problems that they do not understand at this time.. Maybe they will put me back on the Ileus list..uug... lets hope its something easier than that..lol

I have been asked to eat full meals for one week, but full meals are just small meals.. but all food group on the plate..I am a bit releaved as I am hungry all the time.. and I hate that,,lol bounce

This new plan is for one week so they can get full liver reading so here I go.. Very Happy
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:50 pm

Hi all,

I am having a good start to my day.. staying strong.. am hungry just not listening to it..lol.. I had to have breakfast this am as I had to take some meds.. so lunch I will skip.. Cheers all.. have a super duper day!!!!
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Well here I go! - Page 4 Empty Keep it up!

Post  16Again Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:22 pm

ElleBella wrote:Hi all,

I am having a good start to my day.. staying strong.. am hungry just not listening to it..lol.. I had to have breakfast this am as I had to take some meds.. so lunch I will skip.. Cheers all.. have a super duper day!!!!

That's Right. We don't Need to be the "Hunger Whisperers."

Hunger is like looking at a beautiful valley, twenty years before Humanity ruined it with Condos.

It SEEMS empty, but it's full of LIFE!!

Blessings,

Marc
16Again
16Again

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:34 pm

bounce bounce Thank you bounce bounce
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:50 pm

Amen! It seems empty but it's full of perfection and beauty! Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:54 pm

Well I am shocked but I am doing good.. Not hungry and its just coming up 5 affraid .. those carbinated drinks do the trick.. I had one club soda and it filled me up..lol..
I was not as active as normal today.. mostly did minamal house work..I took the day off to relax..

Suspect Warrior's on the move.. Keep it up!! cheers
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:42 am

Great job, girly! Keep on going!!!! rabbit rabbit rabbit rabbit rabbit rabbit rabbit rabbit
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:44 pm

Thank you honey!

I feel great this morning.. Its the last day of school.. Wahoo.. I am happy my little one will be free to go camping and going canoeing this summer.. she is also learning to inline skate.. but will not give up her training wheels on her bike.. eeek.. lol she is 7 so soon I hope.

My husband is in Germany watching the Germany/Italian Uefa Euro Soccer semi final and I am watching it here.. Love sports.. my favorite is Hockey though..lol..

I think my girl and I will start taking tennis lesson this fall.. I have always wanted to learn and she is up for it too.. Yay..

Ok,, enough of that..

Today I am doing great.. had my 5 bites was delish.. its coming up lunch and I am not hungry again.. and I working with my body.. if its hungry I will eat.. if not.. I won't another tip from a skinny friend of mine.. lol

Have a great day everyone.. Go Germany!! cheers
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:04 pm

Eat when you're hungry instead of it's time to eat by the clock....mind blowing in this culture! : ))))))

You'll love tennis! : ))))))) We haven't had lessons but we'd love to do that, too!! We are getting better every time we play though...it's so much fun! : ))))))))) jocolor
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:32 pm

YAY!!!!!!!
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:42 pm

Oh Poop.. Germany lost.. going home now.. .. Im off to get my girl.. keep 5 biting it all.. cheers
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum