5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pookykat's Journal; documenting the 5 bite experience

+2
ElleBella
Pookykat
6 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Pookykat's Journal; documenting the 5 bite experience - Page 2 Empty Re: Pookykat's Journal; documenting the 5 bite experience

Post  mommieof2 Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:46 am

Hope your doing well and are moving forward with your weight loss.
mommieof2
mommieof2

Back to top Go down

Pookykat's Journal; documenting the 5 bite experience - Page 2 Empty Re: Pookykat's Journal; documenting the 5 bite experience

Post  Pookykat Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:22 pm

Hi!

Thanks for checking in, Mommie! That means a lot to me. And, Marc, I'm going to delve into a - long-overdue - reply to your post, as well.

But first, let me get current with what has been going on.

Today marks the four week point on the 5 Bite Diet for me. I can't believe I was able to do this for 4 weeks. Amazing. I have had only three slips, where I went over 5 bites, in the entire 4 weeks. That is a huge accomplishment for me. (The last time was a week and a half ago, and it felt so awful to have that much food in my body, I just didn't want to do it again. Talk about lessons learned!!) A couple of days, I have had extra coffee, and I would like to stop that because I put half and half in it, which = extra calories.

Speaking of, I am really noticing my hunger shutting off after so little food. I just cannot eat that much at one sitting anymore. Sometimes, my body turns off after only 4 bites. It's crazy. I still struggle with the mornings, though, because I do wake up truly physically hungry (not merely "empty" or "emotionally hungry".) On days I go to the gym in the mornings, I do have one bite of energy food pre-workout, which for me is one medjool date, plus a little spoon of either all natural peanut butter or coconut oil. I don't do a morning workout every day, and if I don't, I just skip the extra bite.

I've been off sugar completely for several weeks now.

I'm frustrated, though, because with all of this effort, my weight is coming off S-L-O-W-L-Y. Ugh. I'm averaging about a half pound a day, rather than a pound. Ok, ok, I know I shouldn't complain. My body feels amazing, and my clothes fit well and are starting to get too big. My weight loss is consistent - mostly. I had a couple of days last week where I stalled, but I'll get into that in a second. Also, I'm not losing muscle. I have a scale that "measures" body fat, and while I know they are not truly accurate, like the professional ones, they absolutely measure change, so I can keep tabs on fat loss and make sure I don't lose too much muscle. And it has been just that. Fat loss. So that's exciting.

Here's my stats, then:

At my 4 week weight in...
Day 29: 200.4 pounds

Yeah. I'm crazy frustrated that I just CANNOT break that 200 pound mark yet.

Total weight lost in 4 weeks: 16.2 pounds

Ok. I need to take a moment to appreciate that, because I'm so busy being pissed off that I didn't lose at least 20 pounds and I didn't break 200.

I also need to appreciate that I am 70 pounds lighter than my highest weight.

Workout schedule: 6 days/week
3 days full body strength training, lighter (but not "light") weight, higher reps, + 20-30 minutes cardio
3 days just cardio, 60 minutes (though it's been suggested to me to add, even on those days, some strengthening/stretching exercises for my injuries

I wouldn't be as frustrated with the "small" weight loss if I didn't have this family event in 4 weeks. I wanted so badly to be 40 pounds thinner for that, and if we go by how I've been losing, I can predict that my weight loss will probably only be a little over thirty. Still awesome for 8 weeks, but not quite enough to put me in the pants I wanted to wear. You see, that 40 pound loss would have put me at a weight I've never been at as an adult. Seriously. I haven't weighed in the 170s since 8th grade (yeah, been battling weight that long), and I really wanted to show up having finally broken that ground.

I'm trying to take comfort in the knowledge that if I continue at this pace I should still be done losing my weight by the end of the year. I should still be "normal" sized by my birthday.

I have been having some roadblocks to this weight loss, and they are hormonal, and body-chemistry based, and I am mad about that. I am mad that it's affecting me, and also mad that I can't control it by sheer will. Razz

There's the ongoing battle with my prolactinoma. I know how badly other people who have prolactinomas are affected by weight gain. You can just pop up 5 pounds on the scale for no reason. The water weight and bloating is sometimes unbearable. And I know there are plenty of people who have gained 20, 30, 40 pounds doing nothing different with their bodies except having a tumor that grows and produces more hormones. So for me to keep fighting and winning against this is pretty awesome.

Last week, I was hit with my monthly hormones. That was annoying and unwelcome. I was craving sugar so badly (didn't give in), and my weight loss STALLED.

Also, last week, I started a new medication. It's making me feel amazing, so I think it's a good drug for me. However, since the new med, stalled weight loss. Or, rather, weight loss in smaller increments. Boo. Must I really have this trade off??? I haven't discussed this particular medical problem on these boards, but I was quite unwell all of last week. Thankfully, as I said, I think this new med is working, and will hopefully continue to make me better. I can't believe I can be sick, and not cheat on my diet, whereas before, it would have been my excuse to dive into the food and binge my brains out for comfort.

That being said...

It is so frustrating. I don't cheat on this diet. I workout regularly. I'm just not getting quite the "reward" I was hoping for. I hate having medical problems.

But I'm still moving in the right direction, a little bit, every day!

Hope you're all well.

~PK

Pookykat

Back to top Go down

Post  Pookykat Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:56 pm

Marc -

I know I still need to respond to your post, but I gotta start my day.

Stay tuned! I have lots of thoughts addressing what you said...

Pookykat

Back to top Go down

Post  spryng Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:18 pm

Hang in there girl flower Yesterday I spent all evening trying to catch up on everyone's journals here and I'm especially impressed with yours Smile You have done an AMAZING job and 16+ lbs gone is nothing to sneeze at but I do feel your pain. I've been there myself with this diet. For some reason I'm one of those people that even if I'm perfect on plan I lose like 1-2 lbs a week on it.. not the first week of course, but all subsequent weeks it seems. I'm back to do a 20 day challenge for myself to lose 10 lbs but I know that is high hopes for my poor metabolism but it's always worth a try. This time too I'm tweaking a few things.. I read Dave's blog, have you read it? I read his entire 30 day challenge on the 5 bite and what I saw really worked for him was weighing his food instead of counting.. he figured a snicker bar was a little over 2 oz of food so he'd make sure his meals were 2.5-3.5 oz each.. I think I might need to do that because it's funny when someone says, how many bites is this or that? like a snicker bar? Girl I can eat that in two bites, lol I don't know how some can make it a 5 btie meal, lol a regular frozen burrito? 3-4 bites for me and some they can barely eat half.. crazy. So I think my bites are just naturally bigger.. my husband did say I have a big mouth, LOL maybe he was being literal for once, haha! just kidding. Another thing I found when I did this the first time around was exercise, especially cardio slowed my weightloss down or stopped it completely. So I had to stop that. I didn't try just strength training but you might play with your cardio and see if the weightloss will pick up? I did love you post about cardio vs strength training, I recently read a research page on cardio vs strength training and you know what I found? Cardio is only good for endurance and maybe mood enhancing if you like those feel good feelings after a good run (I personally don't, I've always hated cardio so this was just what I wanted to hear, lol) Strength training may burn less calories per minute while doing the exercise but it continues to burn much longer AFTER than cardio so it wins in that department and about 10 other departments as well. It was eye opening for sure. I was gonna start a strength training program before 5 bite but I think now I'll wait until these 20 days are over to add it as like I said before, exercise would stall me. So I'm just gonna avoid it for the next 17 days.
But anyway, I just wanted to pop in and tell you to stay strong! You still have 4 weeks to lose before your family event and I think maybe if you tweak your bite size, play with your workouts you can get very very very close to that 40 lbs gone you wanted. I'll be here to cheer you on, good luck!!
spryng
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  Pookykat Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:18 pm

Here's this one other thought I'm having:

I wonder if I'm having trouble breaking the 200 lb mark because my body hasn't been there in 11 years? I'm breaking a "comfortable" set point, and bodies tend to not want to go below that. Also, when I was in my 20s and I used to get myself down to about 185 ("thin" for me, at the time), I struggled to maintain it, and then my weight would pop up to just over 200. Hmm. Interesting. Maybe my body is just doing what bodies do, which is to protect what it has.

(Note: it was medication that put 60 pounds on me in my early 30s, and got me up to 270 pounds, not food.)

Doesn't matter. I'm going to break this damn set point and get far below it if it kills me!!!

I just have to reset my set point.

Ok. I seriously have to go do my day now. Smile

Pookykat

Back to top Go down

Post  Pookykat Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:25 pm

Thanks, Spryng!

That's an interesting idea, about the cardio. I mean, I've done the research myself about strength training, and yet I'm still going out and doing lots of cardio!! Old habits and brainwashing die hard... Maybe I'll play with that this week, you know, just doing the strength training, and going for a very slow paced walk, just to get my muscles moving - not to break a sweat, and then, of course, my PT/injury stuff I need to do. (I have fibromyalgia, plus lots of spine injuries, so it's not good for me to be completely immobile).

I'm going to try it for a week and see what happens.

GREAT idea! Thank you!

If the weight still doesn't come off, I'll work on the food weighing instead of biting. I'm resisting that right now, because I hate the idea of going back to weighing food. Feels so diet-y to me.

Also, my body is starting to send me some serious hunger/fullness signals and I'm excited to have those, and I want to trust them.

I can't believe I'm scared about not killing it on the stairmaster today...

Pookykat

Back to top Go down

Post  spryng Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:36 pm

I agree about the weighing.. I didn't want to complicate this diet either. The reason I chose it to begin with was because it was so darn easy, fool proof! lol but then I see people weighing, or counting calories etc and I think.. that is not simple anymore. So I'm gonna do the same as you. I'll eat my regular bites, as it's working so far Wink then if I slow down (which I always do in week 2) I might try weighing or something but for now, I'll work it like it was meant to be worked Smile
I can't wait to see how this week goes for ya! Smile
spryng
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:42 pm

I agree.. when I get back to this I will be still doing bites.. but around 30.. 5 for breakfast, 10 lunch, 10 dinner and 5 night snack.. that works well for me and allow me to exercise with out fainting..lol tongue I am sorry about your health issues .. goodness I hope you feel better soon Very Happy

Debbie
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Pookykat's Journal; documenting the 5 bite experience - Page 2 Empty FINALLY!

Post  Pookykat Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:53 pm

Hey ladies...

It FINALLY happened! Yep, that's right. I am officially UNDER 200 POUNDS! YAY!!!!!!!!!!

Day 30: 199.6
Yesterday's weight: 200.4
Weight loss since last weigh-in: -.8 lbs
Total weight loss: 17 pounds

I'm trying the new exercise thang, Spryng. Smile I didn't do any cardio yesterday, because I did some vigorous cleaning yesterday, and broke a sweat from it. I figured that was enough. Today, at the gym, I did my weight training (and was a good girl, and did my rehab work, too), and no cardio. I get enough elevated heart rate from the weight training, because I do circuits for a full body workout, meaning, no rest time; if you're constantly moving from one body part to another, there's no need to rest in between.

Anyway...

I just realized today that I drink 80 oz of water before I even get to lunch. PLUS 20 oz of coffee. That is just crazy.

I've also been on this weird hot dog kick lately, which is strange, because I'm usually not a meat eater. I just crave a lot of protein on 5BD, and I want to give my body what it needs.

Here's what I've eaten for the past few days:
(note: I wind up sticking with the same foods for days at a time to finish what I have in the house, rather than go out and buy a variety of stuff, and then have lots of it spoil since I don't eat much at once)

Mornings:
40 oz water
Pre-workout: 1 medjool date and a small spoon of all natural peanut butter (no workout = no morning bite <---- this is making me crazy because I am HUNGRY in the mornings!!!)

Late morning:
20 oz of very awesome coffee - decaf
w/ half and half

Lunch:
All natural peanut butter on a gluten free english muffin, usually decorated with a slice or two of fruit
What is crazy is that I don't even finish a half of an english muffin. And I still manage to be full. I cannot believe it...

Dinner:
1 hotdog, but I'm sort of nutty about not putting chemically laced or processed food in my body, so these are made from all organic grass fed beef, water and spices - nothing else in 'em. I make this on another half of english muffin (can't find any hotdog buns that are free of ALL of my allergy food). It's been pretty kickass, and I'm enjoying them! Sometimes I get a spinach wrap with tuna and lots of veggies - that takes me three days to eat, and I still don't get through all of it!

Ok.

I'm off to check in on your journals, and see how you're doing.

Debbie & Spryng - thank you for the well-wishes!! Yes, the medical issues are a bitch!!! I know you understand... I wish this wasn't something we had to deal with!

Keeping focused on hitting 194 pounds next Wednesday for my 5 week weigh in... possible?

Pookykat

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:17 pm

Wahoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! bounce cheers bounce cheers bounce cheers bounce cheers bounce cheers bounce cheers You did it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!under 200 WOW Very Happy good job you..

I am also gluten free and have yet to find a great bun recipe.. but I am working on it all the time.. I can not have wheat, oats, rye, barley, soy or corn.. rice is still ok.. I have found a great cookbook but the recipes call for some already mixed flours I will not buy.. so have to change them up a bit.. lol I do the same with food.. on Sunday I make up a caserole and then eat off of it all week.. works well Smile

Have a great day in ONEDERLAND!!!!!!
Deb
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Pookykat Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:22 pm

Ah - you're like me. I have the same list as you, and I also can't eat egg white, banana, mango, kiwi, and pineapple. It's a pain in the neck, isn't it? There's soy in EVERYTHING!!!

I have a good recipe for a very awesome vegan lasagna, if you're interested. I might make it this weekend and have it for next week. I just make it with pasta made out of rice. Let me know if you want it!

And I love that: "ONEDERLAND"! That's great! It's been 11 years since I've been here... I have major fear the scale will creep back up, but I'll just keep on 5-biting, and see where it takes me...

Pookykat

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:37 pm

You are not boing back.. get in to stelth mode Suspect Keep focused.. !!!

I was a vegan for around 4 years back when I was sick with Cancer.. I was 29 then.. Im 44 now.. over the years though the dr's put back in animal products as I was getting sicker.. they said being a vegan is not for everyone.. but if you are allergic.. what else can you do..

I made this week a vegan lentil soup and gluten free chocloate chip cookies.. yum.. but it was for my family .. next weekend I plan to make roasted veggie soup.. also vegan as well a rice noodle lasagna.. yum.. I am sure all would love to see your recipe... Yay

Cheers!
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  spryng Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:47 pm

Congrats on the weightloss! Under 200, what a milestone! You have many many ahead of you so keep up the GREAT work!!!!! Smile
I get on those same kicks.. I'll make a meal and eat leftovers for days and days and days or if I find a 5 bite meal that really fills me up and holds me over until the next one I make it again and again and again. I think this weekend I'm gonna make sheppards pie as meat and potatos have been calling my name plus it will make the perfect 5 bite meal, get your protein, starch, veggies in one spoonful, love meals like that. I love casseroles when I'm on the 5 bite diet.
A few months ago I was gluten free as well, my doc thought that I had celiac disease due to some stomach issues I had but after extensive testing (4000.00 bucks later) turns out I didn't.. they don't know what my problem is. But my symptoms pretty much were spot on with celiac disease but since it's not official I say I'm gluten sensitive and try not to eat too much of it still. But yes, it wasn't until I went gluten free that you see how many things have it! how careful you have to read those labels and cooking becomes a new adventure, lol So I feel for you two!
spryng
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  Pookykat Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:53 pm

I really have to run, but Deb - you're cancer survivor, too??

Lasagna recipe forthcoming...

Pookykat

Back to top Go down

Post  Pookykat Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:27 pm

Weight went up .2 lbs today. I'm 199.8.

I cannot stand this. I'm so frustrated. I'm doing everything right. I need to see rewards. It would be one thing if I were screwing around with this diet, but to be hitting it so hard, and so well, and sacrificing so much, and not see the results I want to see, or that I thought I would see... I can't take it. Makes me want to give up today. I won't, but that pull to give in is strong. It feels like, "why bother?" I need this weight to come off. I can't be a fat girl anymore. I'm so miserable. I don't have a lot of good going on in other areas of my life right now, and so I was hanging onto this to make me feel better.

Sorry for being such a downer today.

Going to do an HIIT workout today; hoping that will kickstart a fat burning/metabolism kinda thing.

Hope it's a good day for all of you.

Pookykat

Back to top Go down

Post  spryng Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:35 pm

Don't worry about sounding like a downer, I know we all understand. The ups and downs up weightloss can really screw with your head. But we are women, we are gonna flucuate every single day even when we are perfect on plan. Maybe something we ate had a little too much sodium, maybe we drank too much water and our bodies retained it for whatever reason (the hot weather, muscle retention from working out) I mean it could really be a million different reasons but you know there is no way you gained FAT, that .2 is some sort of retention and will be gone in no time. But I completely understand.. when I get days of no weightloss or a gain when I've been sooo good it sends me into a spiral. Extreme measures for extreme results right? That is what dr lewis said.. well when we go extreme we want to only see GOOD results.. not mediocre, not ok.. but GOOD, GREAT... we worked for it! Hang in there girl, your hard work is gonna pay off Smile
spryng
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Sun Aug 12, 2012 6:56 am

Im sorry that you had such a sad day girl.. you must know that if you are doing everything right then this is a minor set back.. it will all ring out in the next days.. Hang in there cheers .. have some fun.. dance for a while.. go for walk.. go for a swim.. be gentle on your self.. things will move faster.. I am at 205lbs or there about .. you just dont worry I am gonna be right with you all the way to get this off.. Hugs..

Yes I had cancer.. but I am well now.. just the weight that really plagues me.. lol.. .I love me .. and my life.. just not my butt.. lol affraid Have a Happy Sunday you!!
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  mommieof2 Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:28 pm

Hi Pooky, don`t get discouraged. I remember snow white telling me that when I was exercising it was like that survival mode that you were on the hunt for food so your body would slow down on the weight loss, it sounds logical to me. I know I feel like building muscle will cause the weight gain as well. I have not exercised regularly but I am losing inches. I`m assuming it`s due to the fat being used up. Anyway keep your chin up butter cup and and you will reap the result you want. We all have those days where we gain, shoot I have gain 5lbs in on day so imagine how that makes you feel. Look back at your accomplishments so far. You have lost 17lbs that`s awesome. Keep it up.
mommieof2
mommieof2

Back to top Go down

Post  Pookykat Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:35 pm

Hi everyone.

Thank you so much for the support. It means a lot.

My weight still just won't budge. I stopped exercising for the past 4 days, and I'm back up to 200.4.

I could understand if I wasn't doing this diet, but I am. My body just won't drop any damn weight. I am so discouraged. I feel disgusting. I can only assume it's the new meds I'm on. So... what? I'm going to have to spend the rest of my life barely eating just to make sure I don't gain? But I don't get to lose anymore? I have a choice between losing weight and feeling terrible, or feeling "better", but being stuck at this weight for the rest of my life? How will that make me feel better?

I simply CANNOT be fat anymore. I live in Los Angeles. I am trying to get back into the entertainment business. I'm almost 40. There is just no fat allowed. You can't date here as a fat girl, and I would like to meet someone. You can't work in my industry as a fat girl. It makes everything so hard, it makes everything feel so out of reach for me. I could understand if I were not working my ass off, but still complaining... then I would know that I had to pick myself up and do something. But I am doing something. And NOTHING. What else can I do???

I feel so discouraged. I can't have another thing in my life that I kill myself to make happen with no results. I can't keep battling when everything is uphill with no results.

I'm not going to go off this diet, because now I'm afraid if I do, I'll gain.

This is just awful.

If I don't post for awhile, you'll know it's because my weight won't budge.

Hope you're all doing well...

And again, thanks.

Pookykat

Back to top Go down

Post  spryng Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:01 pm

I am sooo sorry you are going through this. Its so frustrating when you are doing everything right and your body is refusing to cooperate. Did you by chance take your measurements when you started? Sometimes the scale won't budge but in fact inches are coming off.. so you can measure every couple of weeks for progress that way if it helps. You can even measure today if you didn't get starting measurements and then measure again in a week or two if the scale still isn't buding. Also do you have pcos or thyroid issues that could inhibit weightloss as well? I couldn't remember if I saw that in your journal or not.. but hang in there girl. I completely understand your struggle. I've been there before.. I went on MRC before which was like 500 cals a day low carb and my body did not like it.. did not respond at all.. the people at the clinic could not understand and thought I was cheating even though I was PERFECT on it for 4 months.. I lost a few lbs right away then my body just stopped.. at the end of 4 months I had enough of eating so little of certain things only and nothing happening on the scale so I quit. I hope though that your body gives in soon.. as they all say it's science, calories in and out etc etc but we know there is much more that goes on when things like this happen.
spryng
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  Pookykat Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:52 pm

Oh. My. God.

I just weighed myself.

197.2 pounds. And that's at almost 5 in the afternoon, not even a morning weigh in.

I'm in shock. Good shock, but shock.

Fingers crossed that it holds, that it doesn't pop back up, and that I get to keep going... because as of today I've lost almost 20 pounds!! Very Happy

Thanks, everyone, for hanging in with me!!!!

Will check in on your journals later and/or tomorrow!

Pookykat

Back to top Go down

Post  spryng Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:16 pm

That is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So glad your body is finally cooperating! Smile Makes everything worth it when you see those numbers go down. cheers
spryng
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  Pookykat Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:36 pm

Spryng, it DEFINITELY does!!!

Here's my stats at 5 weeks + 2 days:

Current weight: 196.8 pounds
Total weight lost: 19.8 pounds

Just .2 pounds shy of 20.

My body feels different. My stomach is flatter. And with my strength training, I don't have to feel (as) flabby. I'm starting to see muscle peeking through.
(I think my skin will definitely suck at the end of this, but I'm going to have to worry about that later.)

Will check in again later.

I've got to run to the gym and get my day started!!

Thanks for hanging in there with me!!!

Pookykat

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:13 pm

Wow you are doing so great!!!!! Just keep going you be at the 20lb loss in no time.. Yay!!
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Pookykat's Journal; documenting the 5 bite experience - Page 2 Empty 21 pounds lost!!!!

Post  Pookykat Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:53 pm

Well, Deb, looks like you were right!!

I got on the scale this morning:

Today's weight: 195.6 lbs
Pounds lost since last weigh in: 1.2 lbs
Total pounds lost: 21 lbs

My clothes are getting BIG. I'm holding out for another 2 weeks before I buy some new stuff; I'll get a few things before I head out to Florida. And even then, I don't want to buy a lot, since the intention is to lose more. Did a great workout yesterday, and I'm really sore today. I'm trying to move toward being able to do TRX/body weight strength training, since with that you get less bulk and more leaned out. I can put on muscle as easily as I can put on fat. I'm ok with that, though, even though I hate when it affects the scale!!!

I'm hoping my body will cooperate with me and drop another 9 pounds in the next 2 weeks, so I will at least make it to a 30 pound loss in 8 weeks (even if I didn't make the original goal of 40). It's so important to me to look noticeably different when I go away, to feel like a "normal" sized person. If I can get into the mid-180s, I can start buying clothes in regular, non-plus size stores, and that makes me feel better. Well... I can buy jeans. Tops are hard. Let's just say I'm a naturally VERY well-endowed chick.

So far, only one friend of mine has noticed I lost weight. The rest - nothing. That's discouraging. I guess it's because I'm such a big girl that 20 pounds doesn't show very well. I think it's also because my clothes are roomy enough that they're not fitting well, and making me look bigger.

Anyway... I will be ok with 30 pounds in 8 weeks. Actually, it's pretty extraordinary. I've managed to change my life in just the past 5 1/2.

Pookykat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next