5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

lose 20 pounds

3 posters

Go down

lose 20 pounds Empty lose 20 pounds

Post  needhelp Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:42 am

so i started 5 bite diet at 177 lbs and i am currently 157lbs. it has taken me a little over 2 months. i would have lost more if i stuck to is 100%. love this diet so much i plan on losing another 20 lbs

needhelp

Back to top Go down

lose 20 pounds Empty Re: lose 20 pounds

Post  ElleBella Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:50 am

Great Job!!!
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Bereniceperalta Thu Oct 19, 2023 3:00 am

Congratulations on your weight loss success with the 5 Bite Diet! Losing 20 pounds in a little over two months is a significant achievement, and it's clear that this diet has been effective for you. Your commitment to continuing and reaching your goal of losing another 20 pounds is commendable.

However, it's essential to emphasize the importance of balance and health in your weight loss journey. Rapid weight loss diets, like the 5 Bite Diet, may not be sustainable in the long term and can have potential health consequences if not followed carefully.

Consider consulting with a healthcare professional or a registered dietitian to ensure that you are losing weight in a way that is safe, sustainable, and promotes overall well-being. They can help you develop a plan that aligns with your goals while keeping your health at the forefront.

Maintaining a healthy lifestyle, regular physical activity, and a balanced diet are key components of long-term success. Keep up the good work, and stay focused on your well-being as you continue on your weight loss journey.

Bereniceperalta

https://hhprocessors.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down