5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

diet or exercise?

+5
ak907
Jessenamarlog
me
earl7z
allentx
9 posters

Go down

diet or exercise? Empty diet or exercise?

Post  allentx Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:44 am

Is diet or exercise more important for weight loss?

allentx

http://www.getinstantdeals.com/capsiplex-reviews/

Back to top Go down

diet or exercise? Empty Re: diet or exercise?

Post  earl7z Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:59 am

allentx wrote:Is diet or exercise more important for weight loss?
I think diet wins, hands down.  I like to think: run 5 miles, or just skip that last donut or two.  Skipping donuts is much easier and healthier for my knees!

earl7z

Back to top Go down

Post  me Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:30 am

Diet is when I am not moving around in my day to day enough, but I found out in college exercise is as well, because I never dieted, but was taking a gym class, a dance class and walking all around San Francisco all the time, and I was in awesome shape. I was so busy as well that I never thought about snacking, even though I never watched what I ate at meals. So for me, its both.
me
me

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessenamarlog Tue May 06, 2014 9:18 am

allentx wrote:Is diet or exercise more important for weight loss?
I think Yes, I am also taking diet and regularly having exercise

Jessenamarlog

Location : For many, a few years currently, researchers and scientists have return up with several uses of the surprise plant, together with the aloe colon cleanse treatment, in exploiting the plant's numerous medicative properties. The plant has worked its magic within the field of medication and till these days, researchers and scientists still discover additional of succulent Vera's health edges and uses.

http://slimfyfacts.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ak907 Sun Jun 15, 2014 3:59 pm

both!!!!!!

ak907

Back to top Go down

Post  Dying4ana Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:47 am

Diet is definitely more useful in losing weight. You can go and do high intense cardio or just skip that slice of cake. It's all up to you, as long as you burn more than you consume (consider your RMR).

Dying4ana

Back to top Go down

Post  buffy2327 Sat Aug 30, 2014 5:33 pm

I say diet hands down I believe the work out starts in the kitchen

buffy2327

Back to top Go down

Post  Platinumbodyperformance Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:30 am

On my opinion both but first some diet like http://platinumbodyperformance.com/thehcgdiet then some good exercise with some couch to lose weight in a good and health way
Platinumbodyperformance
Platinumbodyperformance

Back to top Go down

Post  signa Wed Mar 18, 2015 7:57 am

For weight loss, it;s diet.

Look at it this way:  You can lose up to 15 pounds in a week on the 5BD.  That's  about 52,000 calories. How many calories are you going to burn going for a one-hour jog?  Probably 600 if you're lucky. And you'll be starving afterwards, probably overeating calories to make up for it, or reward yourself, or whatever, so it ends up being a wash.

The current research on exercise doesn't support it as primary for weight loss, either. The experts have been dialing down the amounts of exercise they are recommending, not because nobody exercises anyway, but because the research studies coming out don't support these "no pain no gain" workouts. They are pro-inflammatory and can damage the cellular physiology of the body. Two studies out of Germany found that marathon runners had higher rates of silent MIs than couch potatoes. The more strenuous the activity, the higher the rates of cardiovascular and thromboembolic events. So the CDC, the NIH, and the other organizations are now recommending moderate activity, like 30-60 minutes of walking a day and a couple days of week of weight training. You're likely to get less hungry on this kind of exercise schedule, plus your risk of injury is substantially lowered. And you'll decrease inflammatory effects.

signa

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down