5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sassy's: Every New Day Begins the Same... New!

3 posters

Go down

Sassy's: Every New Day Begins the Same... New!  Empty Sassy's: Every New Day Begins the Same... New!

Post  Sassycasswl Thu May 08, 2014 2:41 pm

Hello Morning! I'm ready to start this day with my usual coffee and multi-vitamin. Oh yes, and some yummy ice water. since I started this 5 bite diet I've lost somewhere around 10 pounds! I have had a small setback, but I'm starting out again today. I love the ease of this diet and especially the results so far. Fitting into pants that have been on the shelf for a long while and feeling better than I have in years!

Last edited by Sassycasswl on Thu May 08, 2014 2:46 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add text)
Sassycasswl
Sassycasswl

http://thesmarterdiet.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Sassy's: Every New Day Begins the Same... New!  Empty Re: Sassy's: Every New Day Begins the Same... New!

Post  ja619 Thu May 08, 2014 4:31 pm

I assume some setbacks are normal but I'm trying to think of this as a lifestyle change instead of a diet. Of course I'm only on day 4, so I'm not a wise veteran yet, may be cliche but one day at a time. Or more like one meal at a time.

ja619

Back to top Go down

Sassy's: Every New Day Begins the Same... New!  Empty Re: Sassy's: Every New Day Begins the Same... New!

Post  Sassafras Thu May 08, 2014 6:55 pm

Smile 10 pounds - that's great! I too love the feeling of looser pants and more energy! Cheers to your weight loss.

Sassafras

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down