5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 Bite Diet-Help!

3 posters

Go down

5 Bite Diet-Help! Empty 5 Bite Diet-Help!

Post  blacklist1 Fri Mar 13, 2015 4:09 pm

Hello,
I am starting the diet tomorrow, as I have already eaten today. I am currently 145lbs, 5' 3". My goal is 115lbs. I have a hard time staying committed to diets, and I am addicted to junk. Therefore, I cannot eat the snickers bar, because I can not eat just 1. I went to Chick-fil-a and bought 20 chicken nuggets, since they are bite size. I have put them in the fridge so they will last for the weekend. I plan to eat 5 nuggets at lunch and 5 at dinner. I want to do this for the first couple of days of the diet. What do you all think? When will I begin to see weight loss?

Any tips, help, and motivation would be greatly appreciated.

blacklist1

Back to top Go down

5 Bite Diet-Help! Empty Re: 5 Bite Diet-Help!

Post  JiffaCake Sat Mar 14, 2015 7:34 pm

The book suggests weighing once per week and if you eat 5 bites of anything twice a day you will see a significant loss your first week and then less subsequent weeks but I would say you will lose every week, the first week loads. All the best with it and having your bites the same size is important, first 3 days are the worst but not that bad, after 3 days it's much easier. The book recommends taking it easy first 3 days too.

JiffaCake

Back to top Go down

Post  dreaminskinni Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:15 pm

I am still not over that first 3 days are the worst. I don't agree with that. I have to put a conscious effort in every day to keep myself on track. I'm willing to get through it though because there is no other option at this point.

dreaminskinni

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down