5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Day 2: 182.5

4 posters

Go down

Day 2: 182.5 Empty Day 2: 182.5

Post  ButterscotchLove Tue Apr 14, 2015 1:13 pm

I am up one whole pound, I know that it is water weight. There is no way I could have gained from eating a few bites of food. The food was a bit salty. I think that had something to do with it. I had 2 small onion rings. A half a pickle. A slice of bacon. I need to introduce some veggies, if possible.

ButterscotchLove

Back to top Go down

Day 2: 182.5 Empty Re: Day 2: 182.5

Post  DietTry Tue Apr 14, 2015 2:52 pm

Good luck! Very Happy
You are probably right about the water weight, no way you'll but on weight with such a small amount of food! Weight can fluctuate so much so be careful when you weigh yourself, do it at the same time everyday if you're going to do it that often and remember that the time of the mont can be a factor too. Wink
DietTry
DietTry

Back to top Go down

Post  ButterscotchLove Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:38 pm

DietTry wrote:Good luck! Very Happy
You are probably right about the water weight, no way you'll but on weight with such a small amount of food! Weight can fluctuate so much so be careful when you weigh yourself, do it at the same time everyday if you're going to do it that often and remember that the time of the mont can be a factor too. Wink

So true! So, I did not weight myself this morning. I felt "chunky" so I didn't want to torture myself with the scale. I do notice that I am starting to have more definition in my stomach now and my underwear are not as tight! PROGRESS. I do find that on this diet, I am drinking more water than ever. I normally consider strongly caffeinated coffee as my drink of choice. Yesterday, I drank 80 oz of water. I believe a gallon of water is 120-128 (somewhere in there). My goal today is to drink 96 oz. I will weigh myself again tomorrow. Wishing you luck! How is everything progressing for you?

ButterscotchLove

Back to top Go down

Post  DietTry Wed Apr 15, 2015 11:10 pm

I really need to get better at drinking water... I run on pepsi max on most day, but i also get frequent headaches because of dehydration. I have always had problems hydrating myself, i only get thirsty in extreme cases, never been a water drinker. I have noticed though that it really helps with my energy an hunger the times i do manage to force myself to drink some liters. Smile

I think it's really smart to not weigh yourself everyday, i know some people prefer it or need it as motivation but it can really go both ways. I prefer weighing myself once a week to guarantee weight lost, but it can be hard to keep up motivation in a long week when i have no proof i actually am losing weight.. Razz
DietTry
DietTry

Back to top Go down

Post  ButterscotchLove Thu Apr 16, 2015 4:52 pm

DietTry wrote:I really need to get better at drinking water... I run on pepsi max on most day, but i also get frequent headaches because of dehydration. I have always had problems hydrating myself, i only get thirsty in extreme cases, never been a water drinker. I have noticed though that it really helps with my energy an hunger the times i do manage to force myself to drink some liters. Smile

I think it's really smart to not weigh yourself everyday, i know some people prefer it or need it as motivation but it can really go both ways. I prefer weighing myself once a week to guarantee weight lost, but it can be hard to keep up motivation in a long week when i have no proof i actually am losing weight.. Razz

Coffee for me is like soda for you....kryptonite....LOL

This morning, I weighed 181LBS. So I am down. I drank only 60 oz. yesterday. I had a super long day. A bridge collapsed on the train tracks for my commuter train home, so I got home 2.5-3 hours later than normal! STRESS.

Though, today is going much better in terms of water consumption. Today, we (some co-workers and I) are starting a 5K run club. I expect I will drink a lot of water once that is over. I am holding steady at 40 oz (12:50PM) today. I ate 5 bites of smoked eel sushi for lunch today.

Hang in there!

ButterscotchLove

Back to top Go down

Post  DietTry Thu Apr 16, 2015 9:31 pm

Wow, 5k run club, that's so cool!! I'v always wanted to be able to run a 5k and I've started to train for it a couple of times, but i always give up to early. Embarassed A running club sounds like so much fun though, support is important! Very Happy

Do you feel like the diet is getting easier now that you're a couple days in? Smile
DietTry
DietTry

Back to top Go down

Post  blessed2bme Sun Apr 19, 2015 1:11 pm

Wow a 5k run! AMAZING!! Your weigh in weight is also great. Drinking water as been so hard for me to do. I am going to start exercising on monday, hopefully that will help.

blessed2bme

Back to top Go down

Post  beeonne Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:21 am

I try to drink atleast 2 liters each day and I have a system for it Very Happy
I have one 0,5l bottle which I drink and refill. I divided the day in to 4 hour chunks. First bottle has to be empty by 11am, then 2pm, then 6pm etc.
I think it's easier to focus on smaller, divided goals. Smile
On top of that I drink tea and coffee, so I go easily over 2 liters a day.

Just an idea Smile
beeonne
beeonne

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum