5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Advice to help me try again

Go down

Advice to help me try again Empty Advice to help me try again

Post  peanutbuttergirl on Sun May 03, 2015 7:05 pm

I am going to try this again. I keep falling off, then I try to do something else and that doesn't work either. I thought I would look up the five bite diet on twitter and I found some good advice from Dr. Lewis. He said the opportunity to overeat is always an option, but can it wait? So I always have a hard time not eating late at night, well last night I said to my self can it wait and it could. It helped me get through the night and I was down a pound the next morning. Then again today I wanted to eat something about two hours after lunch and I thought can it wait. It could again. I think this could help get me through this, because I want to be thin again Smile
peanutbuttergirl
peanutbuttergirl

Back to top Go down

Advice to help me try again Empty Good Job!!

Post  lilgizmo on Tue May 12, 2015 1:08 pm

So how is it going, I also struggle and when I crave something, I try to tell myself you can have it but you just have to wait. I do have to admit that when i go to bed a bit hungry I am find in the morning and I always feel lighter! Very Happy

lilgizmo

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum