5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Advice to help me try again

2 posters

Go down

Advice to help me try again Empty Advice to help me try again

Post  peanutbuttergirl Sun May 03, 2015 7:05 pm

I am going to try this again. I keep falling off, then I try to do something else and that doesn't work either. I thought I would look up the five bite diet on twitter and I found some good advice from Dr. Lewis. He said the opportunity to overeat is always an option, but can it wait? So I always have a hard time not eating late at night, well last night I said to my self can it wait and it could. It helped me get through the night and I was down a pound the next morning. Then again today I wanted to eat something about two hours after lunch and I thought can it wait. It could again. I think this could help get me through this, because I want to be thin again Smile
peanutbuttergirl
peanutbuttergirl

Back to top Go down

Advice to help me try again Empty Good Job!!

Post  lilgizmo Tue May 12, 2015 1:08 pm

So how is it going, I also struggle and when I crave something, I try to tell myself you can have it but you just have to wait. I do have to admit that when i go to bed a bit hungry I am find in the morning and I always feel lighter! Very Happy

lilgizmo

Back to top Go down