5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tijoni's New Me by Fall

4 posters

Go down

Tijoni's New Me by Fall  Empty Tijoni's New Me by Fall

Post  tijoni Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:32 pm

Well here are my stat's--I am currently 168.8 this morning. My goal is to fit into a size 8 loosely. I don't go so much by the scale although I will be using that to measure my progress as well. I was able to get to a size 6 after the birth of my second son but I weighed 145 at that time, so I go more by clothes size. My plan is to do 5 bites 3 times a day. So far I've had 5 bites of Kashi cereal with blueberries. Yum! I have been battling a headache for 3 days now, so no workout today. My husband and I are going away this weekend for our anniversary so I am planning on sticking to 5 bites as closely as I can. I will weigh in on Monday hopefully with some good results. I currently take a multivitamin, calcium, green tea supplement and Tonalin CLA. I am ready to get this weight off--it has hung around since the birth of my daughter and she is 3 1/2 now so no more excuses! I have faith in this plan and after seeing many of the great results here I am excited to be on my way to success!

tijoni

Back to top Go down

Tijoni's New Me by Fall  Empty Re: Tijoni's New Me by Fall

Post  LemonLime Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:35 pm

i hope you have great sucess!!!!!! in fact i know you will!!!!! im so excited!!!!! i dont know why... i think its because i know the weight is going to melt off you. it has to if you follow the diet. it has no choice. i just started this diet but i really believe in it. it just makes sense.
LemonLime
LemonLime

Back to top Go down

Tijoni's New Me by Fall  Empty Ready, set, RESTART

Post  tijoni Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:50 pm

My results of not doing the diet for last week--I am now at 170.2. Last week did not work out--we had a long weekend away and I just couldn't seem to get momentum going. My husband is going out of town for 5 days, I don't have a whole lot going on, so I am going to start today and try my best to stick with this. I know if I can just see the initial success that will be enough to keep me going. I applaud everybody who has lost weight on this diet. It is a lot harder than it sounds. So here goes try #2!

tijoni

Back to top Go down

Tijoni's New Me by Fall  Empty new approach

Post  tijoni Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:13 pm

I can't remember who posted it, but someone had mentioned the every other day diet. I did some research on it and found it pretty intriguing. It is almost like 5 biting every other day and then having a normal day of eating. I am planning on trying this--I hope it is ok to keep posting here since the support is awesome and I will be 5 biting every other day. I did a five bite day on Saturday, and up day yesterday and will be 5 biting today. You just keep alternating and will be weighing on after every 3rd down day. I can't 5 bite every day without having some binging going on the next day and with this variation I feel more in control. I will be posting my weight on Thursday morning after my 3rd successful DD.

tijoni

Back to top Go down

Post  3jaysmom Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:00 pm

keep posting here no matter what diet you do! Most of us dont follow 5 bite to the letter, I have a variation that I do, too. Its always a good thing to find out how others are making this work, it helps others who may be struggling. I cant wait to see how well you do! Very Happy

3jaysmom

Back to top Go down

Post  tijoni Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:31 pm

Well my weight was 167.6 this morning. I'm okay with that. My first mini goal is 163. At that point I will no longer be considered overweight by the charts. I'm feeling like I'm finally getting my own strategy with this diet that will work. I'll be weighing in on Monday again. Hope everybody has a great weekend!

tijoni

Back to top Go down

Post  teaismyhappyplace Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:38 pm

progress is progress!! i agree with 3jaysmom, post here, it helps to get the support and we all kinda take 5 bite as a skeleton and then tweak it to suit our lives. This diet really does work! no doubt about it, so if ur serious and u want that weight off, this is def a move in the right direction.
teaismyhappyplace
teaismyhappyplace

Back to top Go down

Post  tijoni Tue Aug 10, 2010 1:47 am

Well I am now 166.4. I don't know if I should be embarrassed or happy. We are in the middle of selling a house and buying a new one and life has been hectic. I have not been exercising due to a knee injury and just being too dang busy. I am really going to try and hit it hard this week with the 5 biting and get out of my 160's. Progress is progress!

tijoni

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum