5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hello everyone

4 posters

Go down

hello everyone  Empty hello everyone

Post  cheryle319 Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:12 pm

Hi brand new here starting tomorrow I love you
cheryle319
cheryle319

Back to top Go down

hello everyone  Empty Re: hello everyone

Post  spryng Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:43 pm

Welcome! Tell us a little about yourself Smile What are your stats and your goals?
spryng
spryng

Back to top Go down

hello everyone  Empty A Little about me

Post  cheryle319 Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:52 pm

Hi I'm a 47 yr old female ,quit smoking four months ago, so i put on about 13 pounds , i'm 5feet nine and weigh 175 well according to the site that goes with the book where you enter your weight and height i guess i have 50 lbs to lose the lowest ive ever been is like 130 and people asked me constantly if i was ill. So I'm going to take it one day at a time and go by how i feel. Once I get through the first 3 or 4 days i will start yoga and tabata for exercise. I plan on using the journal every night before bed think that will help alot. The simplicity of the portion control is what i think is going to be key for me. Thanks for asking hope i will meet more nice people here like you. Oh and I live on the East coast MA Very Happy
cheryle319
cheryle319

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:47 pm

Welcome! We are glad you are here and happy to support you on your weight loss journey. Very Happy Very Happy
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  3jaysmom Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:14 pm

Hi! I see what you're saying about the recommended weight, I had the same thing. When I've been close to the weight they say, I look gaunt. Maybe because we're a bit taller? I'm only 5'7'', but Most of my friends are under 5'4'', and the ones who lost weight hit their recommended weight and look great. I guess those few inches make a difference. Plus, you have 2 more on me, so I bet it's too low for you! Smile Good luck on your first few days regardless of your goal weight.

3jaysmom

Back to top Go down

hello everyone  Empty thanks

Post  cheryle319 Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:35 pm

Thanks for the warm welcome guys . I havent went to the place yet to log my bites but think i will do it right before bed . I also think Im going to save one or two bites for right before bed. I didnt eat at all till 7 pm and i had 5 bites of dominoes meat lovers pizza That pizza tasted soooooooooo good !!So I still have 5 bites left so far drank 3 20 oz glasses water and had several4-5 hard peppermint candies i know thats not in the program but it really helps me when im just dying for a little flavor cat
cheryle319
cheryle319

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum