5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Liquid volume

5 posters

Go down

Liquid volume  Empty Liquid volume

Post  rugbygirl87 Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:02 pm

Does anyone who has read to book know if drinking to much liquid will stretch out the stomach and prevent the whole stomach shrinking so u feel less hungry part lol I've been so hungry lately!
rugbygirl87
rugbygirl87

Back to top Go down

Liquid volume  Empty Re: Liquid volume

Post  Snow White Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:50 pm

I'm not sure if it was in the book or if I learned this from the slimming station forum where you can actually talk to the Dr. But I remember he said that liquid does not stretch out your stomach at all. He also said soup and yogurt are not recommended while on this diet b/c they are mostly liquid and don't have an effect on your receptors in your stomach. You can drink all the zero cal. beverages you want. But I will tell you on the days I drink a lot of Coke Zero I know I feel hungrier, but I think that is from the artificial sweeteners which can trigger you brain to crave sweets. Good luck!
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  rugbygirl87 Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:07 am

Thanks! Im trying to not drink any more diet pop for a while, just because I'd rather save my caffeine for my coffee in the morning and I know that when I drink too much caffeine I get insomnia problems and I really can't afford that with my schedule right now! I bought a bunch of crystal light instead.
rugbygirl87
rugbygirl87

Back to top Go down

Post  spryng Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:34 pm

Its the caffeine in the coke zero that would make you hungrier as caffeine is a stimulant so it would stimulate your body into thinking you are hungry when you probably aren't. I never drink any caffeine after dinner for this reason so I'm not hungry at bedtime and it works Smile
spryng
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:12 am

Well, that is such a good point! I did not realize that caffeine could increase appetite. That is probably part of my problem. I really just need to give up caffeine altogether and see if that helps keep me on track. Thanks for the info Spryng!
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  peanutbuttergirl Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:15 pm

This is interesting because when I drink just selzer water I stay full longer scratch but I just can't give up my coke zero and diet mt. dew completely Shocked I will try to stick to selzer water more though and see if I see a difference clown
peanutbuttergirl
peanutbuttergirl

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:34 pm

I drink coke zero and find it makes me full.. its my new night snack to stop me from eating something else.. works well.. the bubbles keep me full.. Very Happy
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down