5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New from Cali...

3 posters

Go down

New from Cali...  Empty New from Cali...

Post  kimikat3 Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:01 pm

So... I recently learned about the 5BD from an article online. I decided I would give it a try! I started a few days ago, and I can honestly say, it's not as hard as I thought it would be. Growing up I was always super skinny and fit... After I had my daughter 11 years ago I gained WAY too much weight an have yo-yo dieted my way up to over 200lbs!!! Yikes. I figured I've not nothing to lose ( but weight of course)... So I'll give this a fair shot! Wink.
kimikat3
kimikat3

Back to top Go down

New from Cali...  Empty Re: New from Cali...

Post  Snow White Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:39 pm

Hey Kim, we sound like twins! Welcome! You will do very well! Please post a daily journal in the journal section so we can help support one another when things get tough! We can also share strategies for success and how to overcome slips! So glad you are here and I look forward to following your progress! Have you read the book, it's awesome! : )))))))) Again, welcome! Laughing Laughing Laughing
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:13 pm

Yay for you cheers Welcome!!! This is such a great place..the ladies and gents here are sooooooooooooooooo nice and really motivating.. I am also 200.. lol.. here we go all.. go and make your journal and we will see you there.. bounce Debbie
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  kimikat3 Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:46 pm

Thanks for the warm welcome!!! I haven't tea the book yet, was just lookin online to see if I could find an ebook version... But not having luck. I'll probably head out and get the book this weekend. Smile. I will defiantly start an online journal, I think that will make the day to day route easier for me.
What kind of weightloss results have you ladies had???
kimikat3
kimikat3

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:01 am

If you are true and I mean T-R-U-E, you can expect to lose 1/2 to 1 pound per day. Good luck! : )))))
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:07 am

Go over to the challenge.. you can see what we have been up to.. I started at 203.3 dropped 3 lbs first day... but now I am back up to 201.. health things.. but I know this plan works great.. I have read so many journeys on here.. grab a cup of tea and read away.. bounce

Me myself I am on more like 30-50 bites.. you can read about that on my journal.. " here I go" .
Deb
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:11 am

Great Picture! Super cute hat!
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  kimikat3 Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:33 am

Thanks!!!!
kimikat3
kimikat3

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum