5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello.. here I am.. rock you like a hurricane

4 posters

Go down

Hello.. here I am.. rock you like a hurricane Empty Hello.. here I am.. rock you like a hurricane

Post  Locust_st Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:48 am

Ahh, 5BD. How glad I found this forum. I bought the book a year ago, let a friend borrow it and she didn't return it. Might have to get a new one. I probably won't though, since I read it I remember most of the stuff. This diet was working fine for me, I was eating sneakers bars, feeling energetic day by day... until I met someone special and fell in love, had my heart broken, and spent all of 2012 being depressed and fat. This relationship turned to be a big fat lie and I let someone completely walk all over me and make me think I was crazy while he cheated and lied to my face, then never apologized for anything he did. Fighting and such progressed, got very physical one time when he was drunk and I didn't want to spend time with him, and anyhow I'm still picking up the remains of my self-esteem. Or, I'm just beginning to. My 'ex' moved away and I want to get my bangin' body back with 5BD. I want to feel good and fit again. I really do. This has to happen so I can score a good date or two and just forget this past year of my life. So that's my little sob story and I'm here...
I do have some technical issues with this diet now that I've been falling on and off it this past week.. One is that I tend to have a lot of fruit around the house, and I just can't have 5 bites and put the apple down, I feel bad. I was thinking of starting to cut up my fruit and storing it in the fridge for later. Secondly, alcohol. I don't know whether to quit it cold since it has calories, or drink it when I feel like bingeing from sadness. Orange juice/soda/vodka mixes have saved me from some low-down moments at the end of the day, but now I'm trying to assess how much of this stuff I should really be having, if at all. I'll probably find moderation as key, just like this diet its all about moderation.
I took a class on religions a while ago (I'm still in college), I learned that Buddha was actually against fasting and starving, as well as overeating and wanted to find the Middle Path in everything. 5BD was kind of my Middle Path, in some ways, I realized! I felt defeated with every other diet I failed before and always thought about doing a fast, as I once lost all the weight I needed when I lost my appetite for 10 days in medical care one time, nobody recognized me when I got back and the guys who would never give me a look before were not staring at me and lusting after me. So fasting has always been in the back of my mind, especially when the food in my fridge seems too bland to do 5BD with, that I think about doing water fasting. But I always feel too weak and too bloated to fast at the same time. So I'll just stick with 5BD but I don't know if I feel like eating on the first day yet..
Locust_st
Locust_st

Back to top Go down

Hello.. here I am.. rock you like a hurricane Empty Re: Hello.. here I am.. rock you like a hurricane

Post  ElleBella Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:28 pm

WOW.. flash back.. You poor girl.. I had the same jerk in my life I think.. affraid LOL.. How much weight do you wish to lose.. and how long till you expect to have it done.

I idea behind this diet is so great!..... The girls here are Warriors and will help you reach it!! Good luck! cheers
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Hello.. here I am.. rock you like a hurricane Empty Re: Hello.. here I am.. rock you like a hurricane

Post  Locust_st Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:19 pm

ElleBella wrote:WOW.. flash back.. You poor girl.. I had the same jerk in my life I think.. affraid LOL.. How much weight do you wish to lose.. and how long till you expect to have it done.

I idea behind this diet is so great!..... The girls here are Warriors and will help you reach it!! Good luck! cheers

haha probably!! lol. Ahh, my god, I just want to get rid of my belly. I think I'm fine with most of my body but 10 lbs or less is my goal. Its been pretty difficult. Since I made my introduction I failed my diet again due to running out of groceries for a while, I was eating fruit and drinking vodka everyday... I think I got healthier, but then today I had like a whole pack of hotdogs for a 'snack' and realized they tasted funny (turns out they will be spoiled by July 6th.. ewww). so oh my god, maybe I should be vegetarian. its like everytime I try to eat normally I end up doing something completely stupid like eating spoiled hotdogs, lol. confused

I don't know if I want to eat tomorrow ether. I lose my appetite so easily for some reason
Locust_st
Locust_st

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:01 am

I drink vodka every day on this diet...you can as long as you are true to your 5 bites. Since you only have 10 pounds to lose you could probably lose it in a week or two weeks tops. I have experimented recently with fasting on the diet and it does not work. Get you some food that you like to eat. This diet works best with delicious food. I have done best with it eating things like tacos, pizza, and cheeseburgers. Seriously!

My vodka is a low carb cocktail w/ vodka (5oz.), club soda, & a splash of diet cranberry juice.

I am so glad you are here and we are here to support you! The first 3 days are truly the most difficult, this is when your stomach will shrink... after that you're just dealing with head hunger/food lust. I am so glad you got out of that abusive relationship and that he moved away...that makes it easier not having to worry about running into him. You will find someone special who will be right for you, but don't depend on your looks so much for that. Outer beauty eventually fades and you want to be with someone who gets you and loves you for you no matter what your outer shell looks like. You will do great on this diet, like I said getting through the first 3 days is the hardest part. You can do it! : )))))))))))))
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  Locust_st Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:20 am

one more person that admits he is a jerk. thank you guys. I didn't really tell many people much of the details about him and his friends certainly don't know what a big jerk he was being. karma will catch up with him one fine day when he sees how well I'm living without him Twisted Evil

next friday in 7 days I'll be back to share my progress alien again thanks for the welcome and good luck to you all also!! Smile
Locust_st
Locust_st

Back to top Go down

Hello.. here I am.. rock you like a hurricane Empty Wait...

Post  16Again Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:45 am

Hang on a second.... Are you all saying "Some guys are Jerks"? affraid

Why am I always the last to know?

Believe me, Locust_st, IT gets better. WE get better. LIFE gets better.

Sometimes, it's downright AMAZING!!!

Blessings,

Marc
16Again
16Again

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down