5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Me Before 30!

3 posters

Go down

New Me Before 30! Empty New Me Before 30!

Post  Tsarmina55 Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:22 pm

Hi Everyone!

I'm a 29 year old stay-at-home mom of 1, and a retired competitive athlete who bulged up from 145 to 196 in the past 7 years. I am 5'8 and have lost about 6 pounds in the last few months just by eating less, so I thought this diet might be just what I am geared for. I am currently 5'8 and 188 pound and my 30th birthday is next June (2013). My goal weight by then is 165, which is my "happy weight" but I wouldn't mind getting into the 150's again!

I'm going to officially start on Monday, but I wanted to get things going on here today so I have all my ducks in a row to be successful! Looking forward to joining in on the success and support of this forum!

Tsarmina55

Back to top Go down

New Me Before 30! Empty Re: New Me Before 30!

Post  16Again Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:15 am

Hi Tsarmina55. Welcome!!

Whichever Goal Weight you choose, it's DO-ABLE with this diet, certainly. Even back to your 145, if that's what you want.

So, please, tell us a bit more of how you found out about the diet. Have you read the book (Why Weight Around?)? Do you have friends who've been successful on it? Have you watched Doc Lewis' interview on Youtube [LINK:]The Gregory Mantell Show -- The Five Bite Diet ?

If we can help you with any of the in's and out's, let us know.

A good idea, now would be to start a Personal Journal in the "Daily Journal" section.

Best of luck.

Blessings,

Marc
16Again
16Again

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:40 pm

Welcome abouard.. cheers
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum