5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Day One of the 5 Bite Diet

3 posters

Go down

Day One of the 5 Bite Diet Empty Day One of the 5 Bite Diet

Post  Perfectinhumility Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:04 pm

Today I weighed 248 pounds. I would like to lose 100 pounds by Xmas.

I don't have any trouble skipping breakfast, because I never eat breakfast or lunch, and I'll skip lunch too, because that will permit me to have my 5 bites at 5:00 pm, and a second 5 bites at 9:00 pm (Dr. Lewis says the times are flexible as long as the 5 bites are at least 4 hours apart).

I'm not going to do any treadmilling or other exercise today, but wait until I get past the first three days, as exercise makes me ravenous when I'm dieting.

Perfectinhumility
Perfectinhumility

Back to top Go down

Day One of the 5 Bite Diet Empty Re: Day One of the 5 Bite Diet

Post  Snow White Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:00 am

I don't exercise at all...it makes me hungrier and I don't need any help feeling hungrier. If you are true to the diet, you will lose a ton of weight....it's guaranteed! I like your time plan for eating. Do what works for you.... : ))))))
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  spryng Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:19 am

Welcome! and I agree with snowwhite, if I exercise while on this plan it backfires.. I stall completely and don't lose an ounce but if your body is used to you exercising start slow and watch that scale. Per Dr Lewis he only encourages light exercise, like walking... so if that is what you are doing on the treadmill, just walking you should be fine to continue it.
I love your goal and your attitude, post daily here so we can support and encourage ya, hope you are having a great 5 bite day! Smile
spryng
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  Perfectinhumility Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:17 pm

Thanks so much for the encouragement you two!

I stayed with the 5 bites yesterday, but I drank a fair bit.

I haven't eaten today, but I have been drinking.

I suppose I'm an alcoholic. To be honest, I'm pretty much all of the ics.

I have this vision, or more probably fantasy, that if I can master my food addiction, all of my other addictions will be more manageable.

Anyway, I'll do my best to stick to the 5 bite diet today.

Thanks again!
Perfectinhumility
Perfectinhumility

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:45 am

I drink every night...just make sure it's low carb and you'll be fine. I need to be adding that onto my food journal so you can be fully aware of it. I used to add it on in the earlier days of my journal. This is what I have every night: vodka w/club soda and a splash of diet cranberry juice...I call it my low carb cocktail or lc cocktail for short. The less you eat the less you will need to drink b/c you are so empty.
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Day One of the 5 Bite Diet Empty Day 3 of 5 Bites

Post  Perfectinhumility Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:08 pm

Snow White, that's a good tip. Yesterday I drank vodka with water in which I squirted a bit of Mio - that's that new no-calorie thing you add to water to flavour it.

I did manage to stick to 5 bites, but God knows how many calories I drank. I don't have your self-discipline; drinking in moderation is impossible for me.

I won't drink today and will try to do my 5 bites perfectly. Dr. Lewis says to give up eating for pleasure on the diet, and to just concentrate on eating a perfect 5 bites.

It's a beautiful autumn day, and the world is exploding in colour: red and yellow and sunlight-dappled green. I sometimes forget that life is a gift, but days like this remind me of that.
Perfectinhumility
Perfectinhumility

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down