5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well here I go!

+5
insanity
herbsgirl
claire1
Snow White
ElleBella
9 posters

Page 4 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Go down

Well here I go! - Page 4 Empty Re: Well here I go!

Post  Snow White Sat Oct 19, 2013 9:38 pm

I wish I wasn't such a slave to my scale. But if I don't get on it everyday, I eat way too much. If it stresses you out then don't do it. But I would do something else like stickers on a chart or calendar to mark days that you were completely on plan. Then that way you can still look at your progress over time. We know we won't be perfect, but seeing those stickers will help you see how well you are doing and how close you are coming to perfection. It will help on those down days too...to make sure you don't have too many in a row.

I don't know of any vegan candy that would really temp me...so this year I'm good for Halloween! I usually check the candy really well and then take it to school and put it in the prize box. Nina's teacher might be able to take if off your hands if Nina is willing to part with it.
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Sun Oct 20, 2013 2:20 am

hey that is a plan.. teacher can give them to her.. hmmmm

I did not do so well come dinner.. I did not make a proper on.. just ate what ever. uuugh.. I am in so much stress.. eeeek.. I ate small on my plate but not 5 bites.. oh well right now I just can not freak out.

K.. I wish you all a wonderful weekend.. I will be fine soon.. just in a very hard situation. Sad Shocked 
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:23 pm

Hi All.. Happy Sunday bounce 

I am tired today Sleep  but for a good reason.. I watched a show last night about the law of attraction.. really helped me to think how I am attracting this my way. lol In one part of the movie it talks about making a mission statement or board to help focus your life in the right direction that you are wanting .. I used to do this in my 20's ,.. even had planned about 6 months ago to do it .. but never got to it scratch  When I set it all up, the things in my life that are causing negative law of attraction.. yuck Razz  You get the point.

B) toast with jam and tea - I so need to purchase some frozen raspberries.. time to make freezer jam.. all out.
L) Salisbury steak with potatoes and carrots
D) soup with garlic bread

Nina and I have to run a errand and get some house work done.. so much fun.. For Sunday it will be fine. I wish you All a great day!!
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Mon Oct 21, 2013 5:47 pm

Happy Monday All,

I have a pretty heavy work day ahead and bills to pay.. get all back on track from being on cleanse.. I lost a bit last week.. I can tell.. my clothes are getting lose.. maybe moving to size 12 in the next weeks.. eeehh.. excited.

B) cottage cheese and tea
L) strawberry salad
D)fish with veggies

I noticed that when I have a few bites of food for breakfast I feel so much better. I was not able to focus at work when I did not.. so I am going to have a small bite for breaky.

K.. it is time to do just that.. get to work..lol.. Have a great day ladies
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Tue Oct 22, 2013 3:52 pm

Happy Tuesday Ladies,

Last night was a long night.. I was up late at night having a over due corp meeting.. the good thing is that I managed to get so much done. My plate of work today is lighter today. With my 4 ish hours of sleep I will be taking a nap for sure..lol My Holiday that was to come this Jan was changed to early march. We decided to get our second book out as so many people are asking for the next one. Yay.. book 2 is almost here. Lots a late nights to come.. Lol..

B) a small bowl cereal and tea
L) turkey wrap
D) chicken and egg noodle casserole

K.. off to get some work done.. so I can nap..lol

Cheers!
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:12 am

Hi again..

I just read herbsgirl new post and was very happy to hear you can eat more bites and still lose weight well.. Thanks for sharing that Very Happy 
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  herbsgirl Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:57 pm

Have a good Wednesday!

I saw that you said you got the 80 bite app earlier in the thread. I also have that, but I like the Eat slower pro app better.

Also I like Happy Scale its free, and it cuts our weight loss goals into small chunks and shows a moving average for weight loss.

Can you tell I use my iphone a lot? Laughing 

I noticed we are close to the same weight. What is your goal weight?
herbsgirl
herbsgirl

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:11 pm

Good Morning Everyone.. everyone .. everyone echo echo echo..lol The halls are empty Very Happy 

I am in house cleaning and with some working today. I managed to get so much done in the past two days I can take today to work lighter and get my personal things done. This weekend my new office will take place. I have to take out the old furniture and put in the new. I purchased a nice set of all oak washed white office furniture from Martha Stewart .. Very nice. Have to build it all though..lol

planning to stick to no more than 30 bites today

I will post how many bites I really had in red Smile

B) 5 bites 7 bites total -1 bite peanut butter toast.. did not like it so I made a wrap and had 6 bites
L) 10 bites to ballance my 7 bites I had 7 bites for lunch, this brings me to 14 total so fare
D) 10 bites -dinner done and dusted 8 bites and I am very full
sn) 5 bites- I had 2 bites of cheese mid day now at 16 out of 30 bites done :0)

That is the plan.. no WI though not until the end of the challenge. I will do my best till the end of that one then add a new one to March for me.. but here on my own post. I wish you all a super duper day.. be kind to yourself.. get posting .. bounce 

Last edited by ElleBella on Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:29 am; edited 4 times in total
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:13 pm

Thank you Herbsgirl, You are so cute.. I would love to get to 125 and maybe later if I can down to 114 what the dr says I should be.. but my first goal is 170..here I come.. lol

you have a super day also
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:48 pm

You can see how my day is going on my other post today.. I have been updating it.

I have been thinking that I will drop 5 bites every week till I am at the 10 the diet requires.. slow and steady. I also will have one cheat snack night to help keep me from binging.. Nina and I have games night and or movie night once a week.. we have snacks .. chips, pretzels or popcorn, veggie and fruit plates. Pizza every once and a while.. so I want to have a day once a week to have a extra no count snack night. Lets see how all of this goes.

I am doing great on the 30 bites.. still have 6 left and I am feeling good.. bounce bounce bounce 
I can see I might get away with 24 bites today.. that would be great.. I will see..  cheers
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  herbsgirl Thu Oct 24, 2013 3:56 am

30 bites sounds like a doable plan! Its a place to start! Keep on Keeping on!cheers cheers cheers cheers 
herbsgirl
herbsgirl

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Thu Oct 24, 2013 4:17 pm

Thank you so much bounce bounce bounce 

I did not have my last 6 bites.. to my surprise I was to tired and just wanted to go to bed. I happy.. one thing is though I still have not had a movement in the last few days so I am feeling a bit backed up..  I chose this morning to WI just to see if I am making progress and I am 203.. my tops are loser again.. I guess I was up higher than I thought last week.. lol eeeek Shocked 

B) egg on toast with tea - 5 bites
L) wrap - 10 bigish bites
D)
sn) not sure

I am going to stick to no more than 30 bites.. if I can I will drop 5 again today.. was so easy.. This morning though I woke up sooooooooooooo hungry lol affraid  I enjoyed my egg on toast.. was a good filler.  My work is getting even busier so this will help me to stay away from the kitchen..    bounce This cold/flu is giving me grief.. oddly I just can not get any energy back.. I could just sleep all the time. Sleep  

k.. before I fall to sleep I am going to get back to work.. Have a great day everyone!!!

Last edited by ElleBella on Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  herbsgirl Thu Oct 24, 2013 4:22 pm

Isnt it great how easy it is to just leave those last bites and go to bed? Ive been going to bed hungry alot, and that is Bob Harpers skinny rule

With “Rule #18: Go to Bed Hungry,” you can get a jump on weight loss tonight. Your body will respond. Denied fuel for more than five hours, your body will start burning its own fat and sugar. That means that if your dinner was at 8 p.m., you’ll be burning fat by 1 a.m.]

we have to get through these fat numbers to see the skinny numbers! Yay! One-der-land here we come~bom bom cheers bounce 
herbsgirl
herbsgirl

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:12 pm

YAY bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce  Here we come.. Thx cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers 
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Fri Oct 25, 2013 6:27 pm

Wow its Friday already.. Nina is home on a profi day.. it is grey and rainy out.. but I feel pretty good considering. I got up and baked some bran muffins and chatted with my husband.. Was a pleasant morning. Last night I talked to my girlfriend and told her I had not lost anything since she was last here.. She was not happy.. lovingly she gave me grief..lol .. I just have to remember to never give up and keep on going.. and that is what I am doing.

B) 5 bites bran muffin and tea
L) 5 bites chicken devan
sn) 5 bites apple tea
D) 5 bites chicken devan
sn) 5 bites apple dipped in pb

This is 25 bites but the apple is only 50 calories at most.. what I love about apples is their fibre .. filling.

k.. back to work I go.. have a great day everyone..
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  herbsgirl Fri Oct 25, 2013 6:53 pm

You go girl! NEVER give up!  If you don't first succeed try try again. It takes me false starts before I can start losing good. In fact, Ive already had 3-4 false starts scince September!

25 bites is good, apples are good for you too!bounce bounce bounce bounce 

Have a great Friday!
herbsgirl
herbsgirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:40 pm

I agree...go to bed hungry! I never feel hungry after lunch...but after dinner I leave the table hungry and that's when I really know I've done good. If you're hungry, you'll lose weight, right?

Sorry, I have been unable to log in...some kind of computer or internet glitch. Even now I can't hit the "forum" button. I have to go in another way.

I'm glad you are doing well and with the way you space out the 5 bites, you are leveling your hungerstat and that is something I really believe in. Keep the portions the same no matter what you're eating and you will be fine.
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:53 am

thank you guys.. I actually did not have the snacks today. I just had dinner but had more bites than planned.. tomorrow i will have the snack as I think that would have helped with dinner.. Yay.. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing 
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Sat Oct 26, 2013 5:28 pm

Ok.. so my one week tweaking is done. I think I found the right rhythm for me.  With the 5 bites I was so hungry in within 2 hrs.. had a headache every day.. eek ,.. made working a mess.. With the 10 bite it was much better .. hunger came around the 4 hr mark and a cola could push me to a later lunch or dinner. It is 30 bites but I am losing. Very Happy   So that will be my plan.. now how to achieve the no diet feeling.. that is where snow's idea of half a cup for 5 bites comes in. I will use a 3/4 cup for the 10 bite. I have a ramekin (as you all know) that is exactly that. When I go out for a meal I will just stick to 10 bites.. cheers 

My holiday was shifted to March due to to many Author Events we have booked.. So early spring we are getting it planned. This gives me back a two months from my nonsenses's lol.. I know I can do this.. just got to do this.. Twisted Evil 

B) bran muffin  and tea
L) casserole
sn) tea
D) wrap turkey

It so nice to see the weather in cooling off as it is very easy to walk in. I am going to have to pick up a good polar fleece this week and some winter boots also.. The only problem that also is coming is the ice. Nina and I often drive during the icy time.. then comes the snow.. yay.. back to walking.. I really want to feel fit again. I am doing nothing about it though.. so that has to change.. and it will. I just have to make it happen Twisted Evil 

K.. it is saturday.. cleaning house day.. wahooooooooooooooo! LOL Not.. Razz  Have a great day all!!

Update.. I also forgot to mention I will only eat when I am hungry also.. its 1:30 and I am just starting to feel a bit hungry.. so 2 is going to lunch today. Yay Have a great day!

Last edited by ElleBella on Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  herbsgirl Sat Oct 26, 2013 5:56 pm

Whatever works for you, works the best!! I completly agree about not depriving ones self sooo much that they cant stick to it. Its better like you said to do something you can still lose and yet it still is cutting back portions!!!!bounce 

TOday is our clean up the garage day!
herbsgirl
herbsgirl

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:29 pm

herbsgirl wrote:Whatever works for you, works the best!! I completly agree about not depriving ones self sooo much that they cant stick to it. Its better like you said to do something you can still lose and yet it still is cutting back portions!!!!bounce 

TOday is our clean up the garage day!
Thank you Honey.. its still 30 bites.. so this is exciting.. Yay
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:44 am

I agree, I prefer measuring...then you can have as many bites as you want. I take a lot smaller bites with the food pre-measured. Now, if I could just discipline myself to do this over the weekend all would be well!!!!

Let's have a great pre-measured week!!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:55 am

Thank you love,, yup I love it.. easy as pie.. just fill up and then put into a blow or on plate. I am having some problems though.. the 3 meals are fine.. but I am wanting to eat at night.. even though I am not hungry.. I have been good but its been really hard to not go and eat.. uugh

Today I have been busy all day with work and getting all ready for school week. I am still working but thought I should drop in.. lol

B) bran muffin
L) chicken stew
D) chicken stew
sn) tea

K.. back to work.. lord help me stay from the fridge.. no worries ladies I will not fold.. xoxoxo night night.. xo
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  claire1 Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:26 pm

Eating at night is also a problem for me and I still haven't found the solution to stop myself wanting food although I'm not hungry.scratch 
But 2 weeks ago when I sticked to the diet, I didn't feel like eating at night, so maybe that's the secret.Question 

claire1

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:57 pm

Claire thank you so much for your wise thoughts.. I am sure my night snacking will not go away, but I might be able to work it in so it does not effect my weight goals. Very Happy 

I know I have to get moving more. I have been trying this without weight loss so I get I have to do this now. It is getting really icy out side in the morning so walking is dangerous.. once the snow comes then it gets easy again.. but that black ice.. eeek.. so I am going to do what I do not love but do not hate Laughing  I have body pump dvd's that are training ones from my sister in law who teaches the class in Germany. I pulled them out and dusted them off.. ordered the appropriate weights,.. should all be here come November 1st (if not sooner). Building muscle is huge for reshaping me. I am not 20 any more.. or 30 or even 40.. I'm 45 so I need all the help I can get.. lol. I also am going to start up with my Wii fit dance. Time to shred the weight off. I own these things and they just collect dust.. time to do something about it.

body pump 50 min program burns 800 calories for me (being up at 200+) 500 when I am at goal..
wi fit dance - 30 mins 380 for normal size person.. so maybe 500 for me

I will alternate the two, starting tomorrow with Wii. I will not workout during the weekends.. those belong to me..

Food.. I will have a adjustment here. As I will be working out I will need to eat 3 -4 times a day. I know that 10 bites is just under 1 cup, my plan is to cut it in half. My menu will show the example of what I mean.

B) Half a muffin and tea
L) half serving chicken stew
sn) tea
D) half a baked wrap
Night snack) if it does not fit in ramekin I can not have it.

If I go to the movies there is no way I will not have a full bag of popcorn.. (small) That is once to twice a month.. Cool 

This will allow that night snack.. keep me well within my cals .. around 800. Plus if I stick to it I should she my cute butt coming back soon bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce  lol! 

Do not let me off the hook ladies.. Ask me how much I burned a day.. I need you to really get on me or I know I will shut down and not do it. I will WI every 1st every month.. no more daily so I do not get discouraged again.. here I go! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers 

Have a super duper day All.
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum