5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First...er, second...day

2 posters

Go down

First...er, second...day Empty First...er, second...day

Post  PhoenixRising Fri May 02, 2014 5:11 pm

Hi all! I'm a nurse from NY who would like to lose at least 30 lbs. I've gained back 10 of the 45 that I lost and I turn 40 next month. I am NOT starting out my 40's that way!

I started yesterday and crashed by the evening. Wish I had seen this forum earlier in the day, I gleaned a lot of encouragement and good advice. Just finished a Luna pb/chocolate protein bar and have been drinking lots of water. Evenings are the toughest times for me but I am determined to get through the first three days. I realized that I have done this diet in the past without even realizing it and always kept off the weight I lost for a long time. Usually it was stress triggered that my appetite would disappear so this is harder in that I have to be my own trigger but hey! I can do this!

Looking forward to getting to know you all!

PhoenixRising

Back to top Go down

First...er, second...day Empty Re: First...er, second...day

Post  Sexy123 Fri May 02, 2014 5:20 pm

You can do this and a 40th birthday is a great motivation. And your new body will be an awesome present from you to you!!!!  Very Happy 

Sexy123

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum