5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm new =)

4 posters

Go down

I'm new =) Empty I'm new =)

Post  125forever Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:12 am

Well I haven't always struggled with my weight but until just recently I ballooned up to 147. I quickly got back down to 143 and stayed there for a couple of months. I just started the five bite diet on Monday the 14 and I'm already down 6 pounds. I plan to do this for one more week until I reach 125 which I know I will at the rate I am losing. I wish you all luck in your weight loss journeys =) by the way I'm 17 and I'm 5'6 and currently 137 pounds
125forever
125forever

Back to top Go down

I'm new =) Empty Re: I'm new =)

Post  darkshines Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:16 am

hi!

firstly: woohoo! im no longer the young one!

i am sure you will do great, and for the days that you dont feel so great that is what this forum is for! sounds like you have made excellent progress! (tid bit jealous here, not gunna lie) and welcome, we're behind you 100% with this!
darkshines
darkshines

Back to top Go down

Post  125forever Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:20 am

Haha thanks and I know it takes a lot of will power but I just bought an outfit that I want to fit into before the end of the month its a size 4 pair of shorts and a small top. Plus Im going to Newport Beach for a week so I HAVE to have my bikini body haha and of course I waited until last minute to diet so Im not going to let myself fail. Thanks for the support =)
125forever
125forever

Back to top Go down

Post  Jenny P. Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:38 am

Welcome to the forum and good luck! it sounds like you will def. make your goal you are doing so well. Just make sure to stick to five bites or less and also I've found adding some cardio speeds up the weight loss and helps when you get hunger cravings. Go for a walk or jog every day. Good Luck!
Jenny P.
Jenny P.

Back to top Go down

Post  teaismyhappyplace Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:28 pm

welcome!!!!
have discipline and think- its only a short while, u can make this happen! maintaining ur weight is the easy part after this!
we all support you, keep us updated on ur progress
teaismyhappyplace
teaismyhappyplace

Back to top Go down

Post  darkshines Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:06 pm

The outfit idea is excellent btw.
darkshines
darkshines

Back to top Go down

Post  teaismyhappyplace Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:39 pm

i agree with darkshine.
i havent gone shopping since i was 126lbs (about 20 lbs ago...) so i have stopped wearing all the clothes that i had just recently bought, and now i only fit into clothes that either were tight fitting before and now are "relaxed fit" or gone back to my 19year old self's jeans.

That's an excellent motivator!
teaismyhappyplace
teaismyhappyplace

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum