5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How's everyone been doing?

5 posters

Go down

How's everyone been doing?  Empty How's everyone been doing?

Post  buffy2327 Mon May 19, 2014 7:29 pm

it will be 3wks on thrusday for me i've been following it all the way tea in the morning 5 bites breakfast 5 bites dinner. i wont say everyday is easy and great sometimes its hard i really want to eat i get grumpy those days to, but i stop myself i just remind that this diet is to hard to start over so i'm sticking to it. i have seen alot of results to all my cloths are getting loose. and i feel great how have you guys been doing?

buffy2327

Back to top Go down

How's everyone been doing?  Empty Re: How's everyone been doing?

Post  ja619 Tue May 20, 2014 2:55 pm

Not too bad. I put in my daily journey how I've messed up on both weekends since starting (started week 3 yesterday) but I'm still 8 lbs down and determined. Thanks for asking!

ja619

Back to top Go down

Post  Sexy123 Tue May 20, 2014 4:50 pm

hanging in there.  i totally agree.  i do NOT want to start over but if i slip, i will get back up and keep going.  the runner who falls does not go back to the starting line.  they get back on their feet and moves forward one step at a time in order to reach the finished line.  boy i cant wait til i can raise my hands shouting hooray at my goal line.   cheers

Sexy123

Back to top Go down

Post  Daani Tue May 20, 2014 7:33 pm

Some days are easier then others. I try to keep busy so I don't have to think about food so much. My yard gets a lot of work done that way.
I keep telling myself now that the faster I get to goal the sooner I can quit torturing myself. Maintaining should be a lot easier then loosing. So goes another day. Chicken tonight again. Good thing I love the stuff anyway - diet or not.

Daani

Back to top Go down

Post  buffy2327 Wed May 21, 2014 12:24 am

i agree with all of you i feel if i would slip id go back on right after and i have been at that 3 day starting point and i think about rushing to my weight gold to end this torure to lol

buffy2327

Back to top Go down

Post  stephpresley Fri Jun 06, 2014 6:02 pm

I have been on the diet for 31 days and I have lost 15.5 pounds. I would like to lose 20 more pounds. Dr. Alwin C. Lewis says that I should be at 18.5 BMI for my height and I would have to lose a total of 26 pounds (107 is pretty low for me, but I may try) I have had some slips along the way (my birthday weekend) and frustrations (15 day period with weight gain), but I would have to say that this is the best diet I have ever been on. I still get hungry in the evenings, but I think that is because I workout everyday.

stephpresley

Back to top Go down

Post  buffy2327 Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:49 pm

congrats on the weight loss i have been on my diet for a month 5 days it is the best diet i've been on to. but i havent weighed myself i'm waiting to do that in another month are so but my cloths are getting so loose. i still have my tuff days where i want to eat i get hungry alot on certain days. i have had a couple of extra bites before but i got back on it the next day.

buffy2327

Back to top Go down

How's everyone been doing?  Empty im still hanging in there,

Post  buffy2327 Tue Jun 24, 2014 1:00 am

it will be 2 months on the 5 bite diet,its working i can tell and others can to i'm not weighing myself until i'm on this for three months,i'm down a couple sizes 4x to a 2x ,my shoes are not tight anymore im taking walks more often its like the fats dessolving. its coming off differently then when i was on other diets this diet really burns fat!.now dont get me wrong its has not been prefect for me its a day by day struggle some days are better and are worse it just depends but i'm not giving up i've came to for to go back to the beginning. so hows everyone else doing i love reading updates?

buffy2327

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down