5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shelbys magical weight loss adventure =)

2 posters

Go down

Shelbys magical weight loss adventure =) Empty Shelbys magical weight loss adventure =)

Post  shelbyfoxx Sun May 08, 2011 4:21 am

SOOOo this is my journal eh? awesome.

STATS:
20yrs old
5'4
FEMALE

CW: 155
GW1:150
GW2:145
GW3:140
GW4:135
ULTGW:130

so because im writing this at night, i haven't started yet. tomorrow i start the 5 bitesx2meals/day. im going to try my best to focus on the small victories, and not get discouraged like i always do. Shouldn't be terrible. but i can't be weak. so if i get genuinely weak ill eat an apple. noo worries.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
hum.. so this week was a shaky one! its hard to stay on that stupid wagon =P
but! but but but.
lost 2 pounds. and hey, thats something for how incredibly shitty i did.
tomorrows monday. maybe writing everyday will keep me on track? who knows, ill give er a shot. !
CW: 153

shelbyfoxx

Back to top Go down

Shelbys magical weight loss adventure =) Empty check in

Post  shelbyfoxx Wed May 18, 2011 12:10 am

weight this morning: 152.6
lol it works even if you suck at it lol. my weight tomorrow should be even better though, cuase i went totally by the book today =)

shelbyfoxx

Back to top Go down

Shelbys magical weight loss adventure =) Empty Re: Shelbys magical weight loss adventure =)

Post  shelbyfoxx Thu May 19, 2011 2:11 am

this morning: 151.8
lol if you eat a few extra bites, it still works like GOLD =)
getting better at it everyday. small goals. =)

shelbyfoxx

Back to top Go down

Shelbys magical weight loss adventure =) Empty Re: Shelbys magical weight loss adventure =)

Post  Greenbeans Thu May 19, 2011 10:39 am

Congratulations and keep up the good work Smile It's great to see somebody active on the forum once again!

I started monday, but I don't have a scale to weigh myself. I feel great though! I did this for just a week last summer and lost 10lbs. I may have gained half of it back since, but I don't watch what I eat at all.

But yeah, it gets easier everyday doesn't it? Smile

Greenbeans

Back to top Go down

Post  shelbyfoxx Fri May 20, 2011 2:53 am

it totally does =P its less of a diet for me now. i dont eat breakfast, somedays i skip lunch, and supper i eat until i am.. not ravenous. usually around 5-10 bites.
and i totally didn't notice when i started posting that no one had used the site since like april =P are you starting up the diet too?
this morning i weighed in at 150.0 =) neat stuff !

shelbyfoxx

Back to top Go down

Post  Greenbeans Fri May 20, 2011 10:50 am

Yeah, I started Monday. I usually eat a Snickers for lunch, and yesterday that filled me way up! I'm surprised at how well I've been able to refrain myself from eating more than 5 bites of anything. My sister was supposed to start the diet with me, but she just couldn't do it. Now she's jealous she hasn't, I'm noticeably thinner Smile

Greenbeans

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down