5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best Weight Loss Supplement Brand that really effective...

+8
RandallSmith30
LLJames
mrdavidoriol86
claire
emily
elija23
billyjohn
kareannie
12 posters

Go down

Best Weight Loss Supplement Brand that really effective... Empty Best Weight Loss Supplement Brand that really effective...

Post  kareannie Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:09 am

I'm choosing over Nordic Naturals and Maxalife for the brand of natural weight loss supplement. What's your preferred brand from the two? Thanks... Just need to switch for a new weight loss supplement for me and for my sister. Your comments and suggestions will really means a lot for me.

kareannie

Back to top Go down

Best Weight Loss Supplement Brand that really effective... Empty Slender Factor from Maxalife

Post  billyjohn Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:07 pm

Are you sure that Nordic Naturals had weight loss supplement? I've just visited a while ago their site, but i don't see a supplement for losing weight. Anyway for Maxalife, there is a natural weight loss supplement called Slender Factor. I think this one is great to take as what impressive benefits it can delivers from one who've will used it. One more thing, it sealed with 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed (highest score for 5 star quality product)
billyjohn
billyjohn

Back to top Go down

Best Weight Loss Supplement Brand that really effective... Empty Re: Best Weight Loss Supplement Brand that really effective...

Post  elija23 Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:47 am

hey! i take slender factor from maxalife and it's really helping me a lot. however, you should discipline yourself in keeping your healthy diet and exercise regular. otherwise, you wouldn't see any result at all. it requires most from your part.

elija23

Back to top Go down

Best Weight Loss Supplement Brand that really effective... Empty Re: Best Weight Loss Supplement Brand that really effective...

Post  emily Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:38 am

I agree with elija23. Even if you are religious in taking supplements from Kirkland, Maxalife, etc. daily, there will be no evident results or improvements if you don't do your part. Supplements just act like support to our body systems. Keep a balanced diet (you don't have to skip meals to lose weight) and be disciplined in your fitness routine. These efforts will largely take part in weight loss.

emily

Back to top Go down

Post  claire Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:23 am

I strongly believe that you don't need supplements in order to lose weight. What you need is to change your eating habits, stop eating junk foods and white flour and refined sugar. I have heard of many people including Hollywood celebrities who lost tremendous amount of weight just by changing how they eat.

claire

http://bestweightlossprogramonline.org

Back to top Go down

Post  mrdavidoriol86 Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:43 pm

Eating lots of whole foods is the best way to get all your vitamins and minerals.
mrdavidoriol86
mrdavidoriol86

http://www.supplementsforweight-loss.com/

Back to top Go down

Best Weight Loss Supplement Brand that really effective... Empty What are supplements for?

Post  LLJames Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:53 am

Supplements don't make you lose weight. However, I don't view supplements as a luxury but as a need and here is why... When cells divide, they need things we don't necessarily get from our modern diet. Google is full of all kinds of bad and very little good info. Luckily, I have a friend who is a biochemist and a friend who has her Masters in nutrition, so when I asked about supplements, they educated me years ago. I now know that main brand supplements don't work so good (absolute junk) versus a health food store brand like Garden's Alive or brands like that, are actually utilized by the body.

Just my two cents.
LLJames
LLJames

Back to top Go down

Post  RandallSmith30 Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:36 am

I think there is really not a need for these so called natural diet supplements. What's effective and more natural way to lose weight is to change your diet. Eat healthy foods and avoid foods that are considered junks. A lot of activities and exercises as well are recommended.

Last edited by RandallSmith30 on Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:24 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : clerical error)

RandallSmith30

http://www.dietplansx.org

Back to top Go down

Post  RandallSmith30 Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:25 am

And of course lots and lots of inspiration and motivations. So before taking those supplements be sure to consult with your doctor and other health professionals on what supplements are fit for you, if you really want to take those. Very Happy

RandallSmith30

http://www.dietplansx.org

Back to top Go down

Post  zulmaelton Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:17 am

I recommend phen375. Phen375 makes storing fat harder and burning fat easier. It is now easier for your body to burn the stored fat and not the muscle tissue thereby eliminating the problem of muscle deterioration often suffered by dieters. By increasing appetite suppression Phen375 drives your body to burn fat cells that provides you with more energy. By reducing hunger you eat less, allowing you to easily reduce your caloric for food intake. Decrease food intake, increase metabolism, and you get the fat burn you are looking for.

zulmaelton

Back to top Go down

Post  Cturney Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:32 pm

Hi there, I am currently taking PHD lean degrees. I really noticed a difference in weight loss when I started taking them compared to when I wasn't. However I only started losing weight once I got my diet and training on track - loads of chicken and turkey breast, vegetables, completely cut out alcohol, and am training 4 times a week. So really they just complement diet/exercise, and you won't lose anything if you just take them on their own. The body sharp fitsotre have a special offer on at the minute so I stocked up on them Smile

Cturney

Back to top Go down

Post  wildcat90 Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:49 pm

Oh! Oh! Check out my best weight loss supplement stack!!

wildcat90

Back to top Go down

Post  Brooke125 Thu May 31, 2012 1:06 pm

I am not in favor of using weight losing supplements for losing the body weight. Because most of the weight loss supplements are not effective for losing the weight and have no long term results for the weight losing. Out of all weight loss supplements omega 3 is more effective for losing weight. It is made from pure fish oil which play an important role in fat burning.

Kickboxing Club Maitland

Brooke125

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down