5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spryng into my journey with me

+31
Maernet
mommieof2
ramanrai
rugbygirl87
3jaysmom
AllieT
pinklipstick
teaismyhappyplace
misunderstood
Snow White
chic
herbsgirl
16Again
starfish
amu82
insanity
LLJames
Jesabelle
shanni82
connie
Moonie
starbucks addict
wstreet8110
jgraston
shnookie
ewhetstone
SaltyDog
Dmac
Greenbeans
Lisa
spryng
35 posters

Page 7 of 27 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 17 ... 27  Next

Go down

Spryng into my journey with me  - Page 7 Empty Re: Spryng into my journey with me

Post  spryng Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:43 pm

starbucks addict, are you exercising now or waiting until closer to goal? I figure I'm gonna start really toning up when I'm about 125-120ish to get me to final goal weight/size. My hobbies? well they change ALL the time, LOL but I love to read. I've been in a reading fever lately. I love crafts. I actually make homemade barbie furniture, I crochet, loom knit...but I get bored easy so I'm constantly looking for new hobbies all the time.

Well it really feels good to be back on plan today. My poor stomach was so sick both saturday and yesterday... I just don't think it wants to digest that much food anymore and I need to learn to respect that and be good to my own body. There is a concept, LOL be good to our bodies and it will be good to us Smile

B-nothing
L- 5 bites burrito
D- 5 bites bbq chicken pasta

lots and lots and lots of water and green tea, flushing my system out means bathroom polo today but I just feel healthier already. I honestly love how I feel on this plan.
So now on to day 65. yay!
spryng
spryng

Back to top Go down

Spryng into my journey with me  - Page 7 Empty Re: Spryng into my journey with me

Post  Dmac Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:53 pm

Ya this diet is so much ezer when u stay bizzy doing anything that will keep your mind off food. I would love to figure out why I overeat as well. And welcome back spyng
Dmac
Dmac

Back to top Go down

Post  starbucks addict Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:25 am

hey im not excercising now, waiting until i hit goal of 110. oooh ive always wanted to try knitting im probably too impatent for that though!
yeah with the stomach thing i wonder if it is cause it has shrunk cause even though i didnt' 'binge' on saturday night i got the sorest stomach and it was acting like i had food poisoning or something! very weird but i guess a good incentive to not over indulge.

starbucks addict
starbucks addict

Back to top Go down

Post  spryng Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:40 am

yes that is exactly what mine did!!! So strange but yes a good incentive to be good, LOL Don't want anymore upset stomachs going forward.
spryng
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  spryng Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:26 pm

Day 65 down--

B-nothing
L- 5 bites yogurt with granola
D- 4 bites hamburger and angel hair pasta 1 bite peanut butter

I was so hungry by dinner today. Yogurt doesn't stick with ya very long but it was delicious. It was my last container and I didn't want it to go bad so lunch it was Smile

Well looking forward to day 66 now! Arrow
spryng
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  starbucks addict Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:29 pm

you are doing so great spryng keep up the good work cat
starbucks addict
starbucks addict

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonie Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:24 am

You really inspire me! I can't wait to be able to just take 5 bites, throw the rest away and feel satisfied! Keep it up and I'm sure you will reach your goal weight soon. Very Happy

About the exercising part, have you considered walking?

Moonie

Back to top Go down

Post  spryng Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:57 am

Moonie, yeah I've thought about it but I'm kinda afraid it will stall my weightloss or slow it down even more even though exercise has its own amazing benefits I'm just doing unintentional exericse right now, like last weekend I had two days of tons of walking at the fair and at the air show. But when I get closer to goal, like around 120ish I plan on doing Jillian Michael's 30 day shred to really reallly tone and firm.
spryng
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonie Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:03 pm

Oh. I always thought that exercising would accelerate weight loss? But def not swimming, swimming always makes me hungry like mad afterwards. Mad

Moonie

Back to top Go down

Post  spryng Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:06 pm

Well Dr Lewis doesn't discourage exercise but he does say to maybe just walk because anything high impact or strenous can cause stalls due to muscle gain etc but yeah walking should be fine. There was one girl on here, I forget which one now, that worked out like 3x's a week, high impact and her losses were about the same as the rest of us so it didn't accelerate her losses but she was probably losing inches faster than us. Right now I'm just gonna play it by ear, if I really really slow down over several weeks I'll include some light exercise to see if I can speed things up but for now I'll just keep doing what I'm doing.
spryng
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonie Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:25 pm

Lol just gave me another reason to not exercise Very Happy

Moonie

Back to top Go down

Post  spryng Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:04 pm

LOL too funny Moonie, LOL I really despise exercise. I've tried to find something I could love to do over the years and nothing has worked for me. I have a friend that works out hardcore several times a week and she says she goes crazy if she misses a workout. She'll work 10-11 hour days and go to the gym to spin for an hour or do a boot camp workout for an hour and I just don't know how she functions, LOL I get off work and I'm mentally exausted and once dinner is made and all 4 kids are fed and working on chores or homework I'm just too tired to fit in anything else. Hopefully someday that changes.

Today has been a great productive day. Day 66:

B-nothing
L- 5 bites bbq chicken pasta
D- 5 bites red beans and rice with smoked sausage

So looking forward to day 67 Like a Star @ heaven
spryng
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  starbucks addict Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:03 pm

wow you doing so good spryng! yeah im with you hate excercise too although i know its good for you. i actually quite like bikram yoga though so might get back into that. just a bit costly.

I am going to go for a walk today after work will let you know if it increases my appetite or not!
starbucks addict
starbucks addict

Back to top Go down

Post  connie Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:25 pm

Congrats Spryng,

Your progress inspires me tons! You and I are around the same weight, so I am curious to see how we both progress!
Cheers,

Connie
connie
connie

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonie Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:18 am

Lol I dislike stenuous exercise. Wow! Ur fren really is hardcore! The only exercise I don't mind is probably walking. I find that armed with a bottle of water and take sips while walking doesn't make me hungry afterwards.

Moonie

Back to top Go down

Post  spryng Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:51 am

Yeah I don't mind walking either, I need to make myself take a lunch each day and go for a 20 min walk at least. I usually just work through lunch and eat at my desk. This time of year the weather is perfect for outdoor walks. I think I may just have become inspired to take one today! We live across the street from a park with a nice walking area, I could take one of the dogs with me, woo hoo, I'm excited, LOL

Connie, how tall are you? yeah I think we are gonna do great on this plan. I cannot wait to see how long it takes us to get to our goals and I'm even more interested in maintenance on this plan. So I plan on sticking around for the duration so I can post maintenance as well since I've yet to meet a person who's hit their goal on this plan and sucessfully maintain. So that just gives me more motivation to do it right! Smile

starbucks, what is bikram yoga??? is that something we can do at home? yoga would probably be great on this diet since it's not cardio, just alot of poses and stretches right? I may have to look into a yoga dvd. I tried it many years ago and could not do half the poses. I just can't twist and stretch like that but I'd like to try again.
spryng
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  starbucks addict Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:26 pm

hey spryng yeah would definately be great to make it to goal and do maintenance! we can do this cheers

bikram yoga is i think what you call hot yoga in the usa - its 26 yoga poses done in a high heat and humidity room - so unfortunately can't be done at home. if you looking for home workout dvd i would recommend windsor pilates. I have it (haven't done it is ages!) but i found that the moves were enjoyable and actually helped toning. first few times you need to have dvd on when doing exercises, but once you can remember what they are i used to just do the moves when watching normal tv and so didn't really feel like hard work at all!
starbucks addict
starbucks addict

Back to top Go down

Post  connie Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:42 am

Hi Spryng,

I am 5'2 or 5'3 or in the middle!

Regards,

Connie
connie
connie

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonie Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:25 am

Walking your dog in a beautiful park sounds great!

You can find workout video of winsor pilates on youtube if you are interested.

Moonie

Back to top Go down

Post  spryng Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:27 pm

Good morning all!
My internet crashed yesterday around 2pm and wasn't back up before bed so I didn't get to post, sorry about that! but here is my meals from yesterday:

B-nothing
L-5 bites beefy mac n cheese
D- 5 bites red beans and rice

and I did get a walk in yesterday! It was so nice outside! my dog enjoyed getting out of the house as well. I have 3 dogs and the other two were a bit jealous so I may have to start walking more just to take each of them. But it was a nice 25 min walk around the park. I really enjoyed it. Im gonna try to do it again today.

Yes I've heard of hot yoga now that you mention it. I don't know if anything is offered like that around here though. I do like pilates but I have to modify some of the moves because I broke my tailbone during my second delivery and I can't do normal crunches etc that require you to put pressure on your bottom. I have to do it with big pillows under me, crazy I know, LOL
Well it's friday! woo hoo! My weigh in is tomorrow. Lets see if after my bad eating weekend this past week I lost anything, keep your fingers crossed for me! Smile
spryng
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  starbucks addict Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:28 pm

your doing awesome. good luck for the weigh in flower
starbucks addict
starbucks addict

Back to top Go down

Post  ewhetstone Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:45 pm

good luck tomorrow!

ewhetstone

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonie Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:02 am

Good luck on you weigh in! Very Happy

Moonie

Back to top Go down

Post  connie Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:57 am

You are one determined hot mama! WTG!

Cheers,

Connie
connie
connie

Back to top Go down

Post  spryng Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:19 pm

Thanks Connie! LOL!

Ok drum roll please....I'm down 1 lb this week!!!! I'm psyched because you know how bad I went off plan last weekend (planned of course) so I expected to stay the same or even a slight gain, I cannot believe I'm down 1 whole lb!!! So I'm 151.2 today so my goal for this week is to be extra smart about my 5 bites and get to 149 or less, I cannot wait to say goodbye to the 150's for good!!! So cheer me on to do it THIS week! woo hoo!

here are my stats so far:
168.6/151.2/115
started at size 14, goal size 4/6

total loss so far: 17.4 lbs

week 1 loss: 163 =5.6 lbs
week 2 loss: 162.2 = .8 lbs
week 3 loss: 160.4 =1.8 lbs -- now in size 12's!
week 4 loss: 159.0 = 1.4 lbs
week 5 loss: 156.8 = 2.2 lbs
week 6 loss: 156.0 = .8 lbs
week 7 loss: 154.6 = 1.4 lbs
week 8 loss: 152.4= 2.2 lbs --now in size 10's!
week 9 loss: 152.2= .2 lbs
week 10 loss: 151.2= 1.0 lbs
spryng
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 27 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 17 ... 27  Next