5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spryng into my journey with me

+31
Maernet
mommieof2
ramanrai
rugbygirl87
3jaysmom
AllieT
pinklipstick
teaismyhappyplace
misunderstood
Snow White
chic
herbsgirl
16Again
starfish
amu82
insanity
LLJames
Jesabelle
shanni82
connie
Moonie
starbucks addict
wstreet8110
jgraston
shnookie
ewhetstone
SaltyDog
Dmac
Greenbeans
Lisa
spryng
35 posters

Page 3 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 27  Next

Go down

Spryng into my journey with me  - Page 3 Empty Re: Spryng into my journey with me

Post  spryng Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:32 pm

I was actually able to take my shorts off yesterday without unzipping or unbuttoning them, awesome!!! oh the little things in life that make us happy, LOL

So today is day 22 ... moving right along.

Today:
B-nothing
L-5 bites tortilla casserole with black beans (yum!)
D- 5 bites french bread pizza (yum again!)

Looking forward to tomorrow Smile
spryng
spryng

Back to top Go down

Spryng into my journey with me  - Page 3 Empty Re: Spryng into my journey with me

Post  spryng Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:37 am

Sorry I didn't get in my journal yesterday.. when I got off work I was engrossed in a book I've been reading and lost track of time but yesterday was day 23 for me and it went great! my meals were:

B-nothing
L-5 bites salmon pasta
D- 4 bites chicken cordon blue 1 bite of a payday, yum! DESSERT! lol

So today is day 24... time is just flying! I will be sure to get on tonight to post todays progress and meals. Lets have a great on plan day all!!! we can do it! Smile

spryng
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  SaltyDog Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:07 pm

Good goin', Spryng!!

SaltyDog

Back to top Go down

Post  spryng Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:06 pm

Ok Day 24 is at an end. My meals today:

B-nothing
L-5 bites lasagna
D-5 bites chicken breast and mashed potatoes

My mood has been so good this week. Not sure if it's just my body getting in a routine of this diet or the supplements I'm taking or what but I'll take it, LOL I dont even need as much sleep as I used to. Before I'd need 10-11 hours a night just to function the next day but now Im good on 7-8 and even last night due to a sick kid I got about 6 hours but I've felt great all day today.
Are you all noticing any positive changes in your body or mind (besides weightloss) that you are liking?

Well I'm looking forward to day 25...each day is one day closer to my goal! woo hoo!
spryng
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  SaltyDog Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:03 pm

Spryng, it could be that your body is now running at optimum now. Perfect amount of food to keep it going, but not so much that it bogs it down. That is awesome and what a great motivation to keep it going!

SaltyDog

Back to top Go down

Post  ewhetstone Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:54 pm

Good for you Spryng! I really appreciate the support I'm getting from you amd Salty Smile

ewhetstone

Back to top Go down

Post  spryng Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:08 pm

right back at ya ewhetstone.. I give as good as I get and there is some great support going on these boards lately Smile

I think you are right saltydog, my body is just running like it should be. Its finally being taken care of for once, feels great!
spryng
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  spryng Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:45 pm

ok so day 25 coming to an end...

B-nothing
L-5 bites burrito
D- 5 bites of the rest of the same burrito

Well I have the next 4 days off of work... tomorrow I plan on a day of relaxation. Finish the novel I'm reading... hot bubble bath... oh the works, LOL Ok a bubble bath sounds good right now! LOL

Do you find yourself chilled easily? I'm cold all the time. I keep the house on 80 all day long and I'm still covered in a light blanket across my lap...is it just me? Which is why a hot bath sounds good everyday, really helps me warm up.
spryng
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  ewhetstone Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:04 pm

Yes I feel cold a lot, but thats why we have blankets and sweaters right? We dont need our excess body fat to keep us warm!
Hope your day is fabulous!

ewhetstone

Back to top Go down

Post  SaltyDog Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:21 pm

I'm always freezing, 5 bites or not.....

SaltyDog

Back to top Go down

Post  spryng Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:42 pm

sorry I didn't post yesterday I was off work and it had my day thrown off. So I met my hubby in Joplin for a lunch date. It was wonderful. I used all my bites though at one meal but I didn't eat the rest of the day so 10 bites on fajitas and rice-beans so it was so worth it plus I was full all night so I didn't even think about dinner and I wasn't hungry until today at lunch time so that was nice Smile But I do have to say my fajita meat was so stinking salty!!! I have been guzzling water and green tea since then to flush the sodium out of my system so I don't show a gain just from the excess salt, it was that bad! So tomorrow is my official 4th week weigh in. Today is day 27... lets keep truckin!
spryng
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  SaltyDog Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:31 pm

That annoys me too with salt sneaking into your food. But can't you tell it almost immediately? You'll have a nice loss in the next couple of days once that sodium flushes out! Good goin' on the lunch.....

SaltyDog

Back to top Go down

Post  spryng Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:10 pm

yes it seems I can pick up on flavors much better these days, maybe it's just because we only get 10 bites so we enjoy it so much more so I really let myself taste it? not sure and it was really salty but I ate it anyway and enjoyed it but I've been drinking lots of fluids so I'm sure it won't linger too long Smile

well today has been wonderful. We went yardsaling this morning, the kids love to find "treasures" and its always fun to find some good deals. Had mcdonalds while were were out but I was a perfect angel, lol Came home and put on our bathing suits and went swimming for a few hours. I do think that is the most strenuous exercise I've done in the past 27 days, I was out of breath at times but it felt wonderful. So now we are relaxing at home and enjoying the evening.Maybe we'll watch a good movie or something.

So my meals today:
B-nothing
L- 4 bites double cheeseburger 1 bite fries
D- 5 bites chorizo and egg burrito (had breakfast for dinner, yum!)

so day 27 coming to an end...day 28 here I come!!!
spryng
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  ewhetstone Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:25 am

Good job Spryng, you are doing great and just inspired me to do very well again!

ewhetstone

Back to top Go down

Post  spryng Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:15 pm

I'm so glad to hear that ewhetstone! If I can inspire someone then this journey is more than worth it. And that helps me stay on course too because I was feeling so weak this morning and just wanted to pig out. But I'm gonna try harder to fight it now.

Ok so here we are at day 28, 4 weeks in.. my weigh in.. down 1.4 lbs this week. Hence the reason for my "weak" thoughts. I know it's all wrapped up in my slow annoying metabolism but I'm seeing other people lose 4-10 lbs a week on this plan and it's just not working like that for me. But I am 159.0 today so I've broke out of the 160's once and for all! I will NEVER go back there again, that is a promise to myself. So I have a sweet and sour reaction this morning. So glad to be out of the 160's but kinda sad I'm losing so slow on such a drastic diet. But it's my mental battle and believe me, I'm battling today.

I'll be back to check in later with my meals. Im gonna make you girls proud I promise!
spryng
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  SaltyDog Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:24 am

Spryng, ya just gotta keep your goal and that vision of what you want to look like in your head. You're body is just fighting you right now, don't give in....or up! Here's a visual for you. You lost 1.4 lbs this week. If you go to your fridge (or the next time you are in the supermarket) and pull out 6 sticks of butter and hold them in your hand. That is how much is not on you anymore. Once you SEE what 1.4 lbs looks like, you'll see that it is A LOT. Hang tough, girlie! Maybe you are in need of one of those free days you told me about! flower

SaltyDog

Back to top Go down

Post  spryng Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:01 pm

Thanks for those words saltydog! and yes visualizing 1.4 lbs in butter does make it seem like a lot more!!!

so as far as yesterday I did end up taking lunch off from the plan. I ate way too much and did it make me feel better?? no I felt worse. Lesson learned there for sure and I wake up this morning and TOM has arrived so now all my feelings and emotions yesterday are fully explained. I was pmsing BAD and didn't even know it so the weigh in, the meal, everything just added to my already messed up hormones, whew! so glad now it will all calm back down. So now I'm hoping I didn't do too much damage yesterday with my bad lunch. I skipped dinner though so hopefully that helped but I did go to bed last night with a plan. I haven't been eating much fruits or veggies always trying to make my 5 bites full of protein and carbs but I think if I want bigger losses I'm gonna have to work a little harder for them so just for this week I'm testing a new theory. I bought lots of fresh fruit and for lunch each day I will have 5 bites of fruit and dinner will be mostly protein and cut down on all the carby stuff I've been eating. So maybe that will shake up my metabolism a little and encourage it to give up a little weight, LOL

so anyway, I'm feeling 100% better today, focused, in control once again and it's gonna be a great start to my 5th week, day 29 for me, we can do this!!
spryng
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  spryng Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:41 pm

wanted to post my meals today:

b-nothing
L-5 bites banana
D- 5 bites seafood risotto

so back on track and plan to stay that way!
spryng
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  SaltyDog Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:28 am

Ahhhh-HAH! TOM explains a lot! I'll be curious to see how the fruit/veggie holds you through the day. I don't do it every day, but when I do, I get to dinner without any problems. Something like a banana, which is 'heavier' I would think works well. An orange or grapes, something lighter, might wear off fast. Girls gotta plan!!! Go gettum!!!

SaltyDog

Back to top Go down

Post  shnookie Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:32 pm

Your posts are actually the reason why I came back on the 5BD, I gotta admit though that Day 1 was harder this time around than the first time I did this diet, kudos on sticking it out for so long, its so motivating to see someone else not give up! My first weigh in will be on Monday the 5th of September and my weigh ins will be weekly! I hope we can do this together and congrats on leaving the 160lbs club, lol I can't wait to leave the 200s behind Very Happy
shnookie
shnookie

Back to top Go down

Post  ewhetstone Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:54 pm

Way to go Spryng! You are a rockstar and very committed. I really am happy that I found this forum, it helps me more than anyone could know!

ewhetstone

Back to top Go down

Post  spryng Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:30 pm

So day 30 coming to an end, can't believe I've made it 30 days! may not be perfect but Im trying darn hard, LOL

B-nothing
L-5 bites fruit
D- 5 bites roasted chicken

So having the fruit for lunch worked great. I wasn't hungry at all until about 10 min til dinner. I was worried it wouldn't satisfy but it really did! so Im gonna continue this all week and see if it motivates my fat cells to give up already, LOL Course TOM is here so I'm retaining fluid as well.. don't we love being women? LOL
I might have a new challenge this weekend, my parents may be coming for the holiday weekend. Its soooo hard to diet when they are around. Its a social situation and I just wanna keep up with what everyone is eating. My mom knows I'm on this diet though so hopefully I get support and not sabotage. But we'll see... I have the rest of this week before I worry about it. How would you all plan and deal with something like that?

spryng
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  SaltyDog Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:30 am

Spryng, I'm glad the fruit worked out! You as a matter of fact were an inspiration to a small change I've made in my meals too, but I'll put that over in my journal!

With the parents....if you gotta go over your bite limit, do it with looooow calorie stuff. If you are keeping them fed, have out your favorite raw veggies too or fruit. And drink lots of water! I think you'll be fine, especially if your Mom knows you are doing this!

SaltyDog

Back to top Go down

Post  spryng Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:22 pm

Saltydog I think you are right, my mom knows I'm on this plan so she won't discourage me. I will just try my best and stay focused, I know if I go off plan I'm just setting myself back a week or more so is it worth it? nope not really.

So day 31.. wow I completed a whole month! What will september bring??? I hope it brings cooler weather along with more pounds gone. So I'm at 159.0 on my monday weigh in so I hope in the next 4 weeks I'm down at least 7.5 lbs so I hope to be 151.5 you know what? I'm gonna push it just a bit further and hope I'm down to 149.0 by the last day of september..why not? 10 lbs seems doable and I'll be seeing all new digits, awesome! maybe even a new size? even better! ok so I'm excited to start my second month on this diet and all that it brings. Smile

todays meals:
B-nothing
L- 5 bites ruby red grapefruit
D- 4 bites chicken breast ( the piece I set aside for myself was a bit smaller than I thought I guess lol but that is ok, I don't need that one extra bite as I'm quite satisfied.)

So all in all a great day on the plan and I'm ready to tackle day 32!
spryng
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  SaltyDog Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:02 am

YES!!!! Month 2....keep pluggin' along, Spryng!

SaltyDog

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 27  Next