5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Allie's Journal

4 posters

Go down

Allie's Journal Empty Allie's Journal

Post  AllieT Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:35 am

HI!

I posted an intro so I won't do all that again. Gonna get right into it.

Today's weight: 178
lunch: 5 bites of cottage cheese
dinner: 5 bites baked halibut and escarole casserole

AllieT

Back to top Go down

Allie's Journal Empty 24 hour weigh in

Post  AllieT Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:50 pm

Good Morning,

It's the morning after my first 24 hours on the 5bd. I don't know who's read my intro, but my starting weight last February was 231 lbs. Through lifestyle changes (not dieting at all-- just changed the kinds of food I ate. I now eat only organic, grass fed and pastured meats and raw dairy, and organic vegetables and low sugar fruits. I'm totally gluten free and do some form of exercise every day) I'd already lost 53 pounds since then, but hit a wall and couldn't get past 178. Since I still have 30-40 pounds to go (I'll know it when I get there what the right weight is for me), plateaus are just not in the plan, lol. So I researched and found the five bite diet. It makes perfect sense to me and I began yesterday. I weighed 178. Today's weigh in is ::::::::::::::drum roll pleaseeeeeeeeee ::::::::::::::::

175.2!!! Nearly three pounds overnight... unbelievable. I hadn't lost an ounce in a couple of weeks so this is awesome and highly motivational. I wasn't hungry at all (I rarely ever get really hungry any more since removing gluten and refined sugars, though), and had plenty of energy.

Anyway, its getting to about the time when lunch is on the horizon. Will post at day's end for food report.

Hope everyone has a great day Smile

Allie

AllieT

Back to top Go down

Allie's Journal Empty Re: Allie's Journal

Post  spryng Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:29 pm

That is awesome Allie! how was your first day, did you find it hard? were you ravenous? Hang in there because the first 3-5 days are the toughest for sure but then your body and stomach will adapt and it will get much easier Smile
spryng
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  AllieT Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:03 pm

spryng wrote:That is awesome Allie! how was your first day, did you find it hard? were you ravenous? Hang in there because the first 3-5 days are the toughest for sure but then your body and stomach will adapt and it will get much easier Smile

Hi Spryng,

Nope, not hungry in the least actually. Have had lunch today already (5 bites of a broccoli, cheese, peppers and onions omelet) and dinner of roasted chicken and broccoli will be in the next hour or so. I feel great, no hunger at all. I drink lots of water and tea, so I'm sure that helps. So far so good! I can surely say that seeing such a big loss on the scale certainly doesnt hurt after a 2 week stall.

Thanks for posting Smile

Allie

AllieT

Back to top Go down

Post  spryng Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:43 pm

I am thrilled that your body is adapting so quickly! I think alot has to do with your attitude as well which is just embracing this diet and moving forward, I love that. Being optimistic and seeing the big picture is definitely half the battle here Smile Hope today is just as easy for ya! Smile
spryng
spryng

Back to top Go down

Allie's Journal Empty 3-1-12

Post  AllieT Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:57 pm

This is the morning of day 3 of my 5BD journey, so I'v been on it 2 days.

Yesterdays Eats:

B: nada
L: 5 bites of broccoli, cheese, onions and peppers omelette
D: # bites roasted chicken, 2 bites broccoli

Starting Weight: 178

Todays weight: 174.4

So almost 4 pounds in 2 days. I'm pleased with the results and feeling great. No hunger or lethargy. This last 35 ish pounds is gonna be ok!

AllieT

Back to top Go down

Post  spryng Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:35 pm

That weight is just gonna melt off of ya! Smile Great job!
spryng
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:01 am

Hi Allie! Nice job on the 5BD, you're doing great! Keep up the great work! : ))))))
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Allie's Journal Empty Day 3 Results, 3/3 Update

Post  AllieT Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:14 pm

Hi Everyone,

First, thanks Snow and Spryng for your awesome encouragement...it is sooo helpful Smile
Yesterday was day 3 for me and it was another good day. I lost nearly another pound (after the first week I wont weigh everyday) and that is precisely why I'm eating this way, lol. I've already changed my eating habits prior to 5bd and I haven't gained back even an ounce of what I've lost in the previous year. I can honestly say that that is not a fear for me at all. My love affair with bad food (or with any food for that matter) ended quite awhile ago, so maintenance isnt an issue after I get this blasted weight off!

Yesterday's food:

L: 5 bites leftover omelette with cheese, broccoli, onions, peppers
D: 2 bites homemade coconut flour bread, 3 bites homemade chicken/veggie soup.

Almost 5 pounds in 3 days lost...Life is good!

Starting Weight: 178
Today: 173.6

AllieT

Back to top Go down

Post  Jesabelle Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:35 pm

You are doing an amazing job!!! the weight will be gone in no time Smile
Jesabelle
Jesabelle

Back to top Go down

Post  AllieT Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:25 pm

Thank you!

AllieT

Back to top Go down

Allie's Journal Empty day 4 results 2/4

Post  AllieT Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:31 pm

Yesterday was day 4 on 5bd for me and here are the results:

L: 5 bites chicken salad
D: 5 bites cambodian crepe (delish!)

Scale: 172.8another half pound--4 days, over 5 pounds lost... Love this diet Smile

AllieT

Back to top Go down

Post  AllieT Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:51 pm

Weekend was good, didnt' stray. Cant remember the exact foods, but only 5 bites twice a day.

Lost another pound Smile

Hope everyone is doing well!

AllieT

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down