5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well here I go!

+23
Arula
Alexis2012
Mrs5BD
120-4life
thins-in
Challenger
Slimw5bd
username
Jojovera
Wuzzy
Yuki526
Dmac
spryng
Pookykat
16Again
HEAVEN
kimikat3
insanity
Maernet
mommieof2
Kaliopikat
Snow White
ElleBella
27 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Well here I go! - Page 21 Empty Re: Well here I go!

Post  Snow White Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:10 pm

I think you're right when thinking about how thin Dr. Lewis says we should be that it can be kind of discouraging to see how far we have to go.

When is your surgery?

My weight is way up, too. You will get through this and we WILL lose this weight together. We are not giving up! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

How many calories do you think you're taking in with the smoothies & soups?
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexis2012 Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:06 pm

Wow, you sound like you are going great despite everything that is going on. That is wonderful.

The weight will come off. Time is our friend and our enemy. Like a frienemy I guess.
Alexis2012
Alexis2012

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:31 pm

Snow.. you know it girl.. always working towards finding what works.. Im with you girl.. Im with all of you..!!!! So great to see you here!! My op is on Friday this coming week.. Nina will stay with her aunti for that day and the next.. Very Happy

Alexis- Girl you have been so missed.. how are you doing.. my gosh.. its been a while.. Love that you are back honey.. Yay cheers cheers cheers You got it girl.. we will get this done and dusted for sure!

I am doing better today.. yesterday I started my TOM.. I am already going back down in weight so it might have just been water.. lol.. but still that does not mean I have lost with the shakes.. I am going to call dr tomorrow and ask if I can do atkins shakes.. they are better tasting and much more filling? Wonder how he will like that ..lol

211.5 this am... albino

Happy Sunday all.. godbless!!
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:17 pm

Your weight is coming down and that's great! : ))))) bounce bounce bounce bounce
You will be in my prayers on Friday! If you don't mind sharing...what exactly are they going to do for you?
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:33 pm

yay 210.. yay.. k.. feeling a bit better Im coming back down.. yay

Snow.. thank you honey.. I am having some small intestine removed.. they are damaged and knoting .. this is causing me not to be able to digest my food properly. The operation is just a few hours and normally if all goes well I will be home the same day.. It is laperskopic so no to much pain.. I hope..lol If I show markers of improvement in my liver values and my absorption rates of vitamins and min.. I will be aloud to eat sold food.. that might take a few weeks though.. Shocked That is pretty much whats happening.. Very Happy

Today I am chosing to have mashed potatoes , apple sauce and a banana.. they are all my safe list.. I am hating the shakes.. soups.. .. eeek

B) 7 bites of banana
L) 5-10 bites of apple sauce
D) 5- 10 bites mash
sn.. plain no sugar yogurt

This is part of my white diet I will have to go on after the operation.. what will be added after a few weeks will be ;
eggs, chicken all white protien, white bread, white rice, white pasta.. so much.. if it is white it will be on the list.. If I turn out with celiac problems.. then the list will not have any gluten based white products on it..lol

Well all back to work I go.. have a great day!!
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexis2012 Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:06 pm

You will be in my thoughts come surgery day. I really do hope that it will solve the health issues you are having.

Whoohooo on the weight loss. I am so happy for you bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
Alexis2012
Alexis2012

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:19 pm

Thanks for sharing about your surgery. Hopefully this will clear up all your problems and then we can rock out on some serious weight loss!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:23 pm

blowing you two kisses.. thank you so much darlings.. I will be fine.. I will rock it and be back on plan for sure bounce bounce bounce bounce funny I am kind of on plan now.. lol

so fare today I have had 16 bites.. 6 banana.. and 10 apple sauce.. so If I stick to my 10 for dinner.. I will be only 26 bites.. 30 bites will most definetly make me shift some weight.. the food does not last .. it burns up fast.. but at least its not soup....lol

ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:01 am

So just 2 more days until the surgery. Are you doing okay? sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:03 pm

Just checking in to see how your procedure went. I hope you are doing well! sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:30 am

Wishing for you to get well soon! I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:44 pm

Hi all.. I am back... The procedure I went through showed I had some damage and it was removed.. they are not sure if this will be a forever more as it depend on my liver health.. not good today but getting better with my white diet... lol.. the dr has said it is ok for me to eat a controlled small portions not large. So at the moment I am doing back on plan. I will not be WI though... I have really thought this through... I do not care how much I weigh.. but I wish to be a healthy size.. so I will WI only when I feel I just have to.. other wise my clothes will show my success Wink

Snow.. thank you honey for your wonderful support.. I am just getting back to work and being on line.. thank you honey.. You are doing so great down to 201lbs... Way to go love.. sooooooooooooooooo Proud of you!!

I hate the first days back on plan...its 9:31 am.. Im hungry and getting a bit grouchy.. lunch is a good 2 1/2 hrs away.. I'm meeting my Business Partner in 30 mins and should be able to get busy enough to forget my stomach..lol

B) tea with half and half
L) crackers and cheese
D) veggie casserole

As my liver is not processing liquids well water is min.. but I can have any sparkling drink.. so coke zero and club soda is my drinks today.. lol

K all.. have a great day!
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:00 pm

Glad you're back and so glad to hear that you are doing well. bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

Your meals sound good...love cheese & crackers!
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs5BD Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:37 pm

Hi Debbie

Glad to hear that you're recovering, and allowed to be 5 biting with us.

If you can feel comfortable/sexy/cute in your clothes that is really all that matters. Smile

Have a great day
Mrs5BD
Mrs5BD

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:58 pm

snow- I know, cheese and crackers are so great for 5 biting.. yummy bri with jam on a white cracker.. all white diet ... lol.. Thank you honey cheers

Mrs5bite- your avatar is sooooooooooooooo cute.. Yay for feeling so great in a great clothes.. lol Wink

I did well last night.. I had a few extra bites but did not go over board.. clown

B)tea
L) egg, cucumber and carrots.
D) casserole.. full of veggies and cheese

nite snack.. a warm light hot chocolate.. only 15 cals.. yummy Cool

Off to take my little one to school, driving for the rest of this week.. walking next week. Yay.. then to work.. I wish you all a super duper happy Wednesday!!
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:20 pm

Debbie, you're doing great with your diet! I hope you are feeling well. alien I love you I love you I love you sunny sunny sunny alien
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:38 am

Thank you Beautiful.. Yay for us all!
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Dmac Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:06 am

Your doing great its nice to have you back Very Happy
Dmac
Dmac

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:02 pm

Thank you Dmac.. Im happy to be back.

Today is a work free morning and afternoon.. I am going to get some house work done along with a nice nap.. yum.. I am on plan but completely low carb. I have been given a food release this morning.. white diet over.. no more grains.. lol.. Yay.

B) eggs and tea 3 bites
L) sausage with grilled tomatoes 5 bites
D)cauli soup 10 spoons

It is so great to be able to eat normal food again.. yay

Happy on Plan day all!
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:37 am

Great job staying on plan! I am very proud of you! Keep going gorgeous! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  Dmac Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:37 am

Good job Very Happy
Dmac
Dmac

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs5BD Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:53 am

How nice you can go back to normal foods, your recovery must be going well Smile
Mrs5BD
Mrs5BD

Back to top Go down

Post  Arula Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:20 pm

Good job! Very Happy
Arula
Arula

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:35 pm

Yes I am a very fast healer.. but really all the bad knotted areas area cleared up so food will fast now.. Yay.. Thank you all!

on plan agian I feel really good.. when I am hungry I just tell myself.. "yup your burning fat now girl!"

B)coffee with creamer
L) do not know yet.. will post later
D) same

K.. off to work I go.. cheers all.. have a great Onplan day!

Update.. I blew it.. today fell of my plan, was so hungry could not manage not to.. pale

Tomorrow is another day.. Yay!
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Arula Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:26 pm

That's rite, I copied this from another post can't remember where but I have it on my phone which pops up 4 a daily reminder!
"The single most important thing is that if you eat more than 5 bites at one meal, get right back up and dust yourself off. Your chance to get back on the diet starts at your next meal. Don't throw in the towel!"

An that is why this diet is so wonderful! Very Happy
Arula
Arula

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum