5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

30 Days of Low Carb 5 Bites...

+3
ElleBella
Snow White
mommieof2
7 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

30 Days of Low Carb 5 Bites... Empty 30 Days of Low Carb 5 Bites...

Post  mommieof2 Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:19 pm

Okay I know myself and Debbie are in and I'm sure snow white will join as well, but here's the plan we are going to do 5bites of low carb foods for 30 days. Let's increase our weight loss, energy and self esteem.. Who's with me ladies???? Let's look hot in July when we need those swim suits and for those who wear short those sexy legs to show off....

Starting weight for me on Day 1 189.0

B- will be Tea and not the buttered rusk I normally eat.
L- will be an apple, possibly a cheese string and a yogurt
D-will be yogurt, apple sauce. Im hoping the fiber from the apple keeps me regular..

Let's get to it...
mommieof2
mommieof2

Back to top Go down

30 Days of Low Carb 5 Bites... Empty Re: 30 Days of Low Carb 5 Bites...

Post  Snow White Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:31 pm

I'm in!!!!!

I will most likely stick with the bulletproof coffee for lunch as much as I can b/c it's working for me for now! It is zero carb. Then 5 bites of meat...if the meat occasionally has breading on it, I'm not going to stress about that. Lots of water and I'm going to start more regular exercise when I hit the 50 pound loss mark (175).

Okay, so 30 days! June 16th-July 15th.

Day 1 weight: 180.1
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  mommieof2 Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:37 am

Morning all,

So I had to count carbs everywhere yesterday. I didn't realize how many carbs I was actually eating in a day, yesterday I kept my carbs around 30 for the entire day.

Day 1 189.0
Day 2 187.4
That's a 1.6lb loss...

Food intake
B- tea with 1% half and half
L- 1/2 a pb&j sandwich and applesauce
D-1 apple, yogurt,

Water water water

No exercise just stayed outside, cleaned the car.

On my way down to 170's I'm hoping to be there by next saturday.

Keep up the good work ladies.
mommieof2
mommieof2

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:24 pm

Hi .. Yes yes yes I am in.. Was out all day yesterday did not get a chance to answer back every one... sorry.. BUT YES I am so IN cheers

Day 1 -200.3
Day 2-199.8

Meals planned

Breakfast - tea with cream
Lunch- sliced cheese and almond crackers
Dinner- cream of broccoli soup.. that is hard to do only 5 bites of soup...lol

K we are off for a ride in our new girl.. she is just waiting for us to get her on the highway.. we are having a picnic at the lake.. Yay bounce

Be Great as you all are!!
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:22 pm

Ok ladies Im so not on plan.. I do not know what is wrong with me.. No yes I am gluten free but Im going over my bites.. Im just so hungry.. uuugh.. I promise to do better.. I promise.. I will not have any dinner tonight to try and make up for my Hot fudge Sunday.. Dairy Queen.. uuugh
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  kimikat3 Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:37 am

Hang in their ElleBella! I'm wih you on the downward slope! We will rise like the warriors we are! Tomorrow is a new day sister!!!
kimikat3
kimikat3

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:26 am

You got it girl.. Love your new pic.. its looks great.. but I can not read it.. did you write on the scale?

I have a blood test in the morning.. and Dr appt.. fun stuff.. I have to stay there till the blood work comes back.. pale .. LOL.. bounce bounce bounce Let it be great!

I did not eat dinner.. just had a coke zero.. filled me with bubbles. drunken
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  mommieof2 Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:15 pm

So yesterday was an okay day. I honestly ate a bit more than five bites but i did not have dinner.

Day 1 189.0
Day 3 186.6

3.4lb loss I'm good with that and it's only day 3 so that's about a lb a day. I'm also getting closer to the 170's.

I was really thinking I would have gained this morning as most of my Monday weigh in's show I have gained and that's the number I record in my own journal for the 4 weeks out of the month.

Debbie you are doing great with your health issues issue's I'm proud of how you are eating and still losing. Like Kim said it's a new day today. I hope your blood work goes well. Let us know.

Kim welcome aboard.

Snow white I expect to see 179 or below this morning.. Let's see let's see....
mommieof2
mommieof2

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:37 pm

Yay Mommie,, wow great job.. bounce bounce bounce

Day 3 - 199

getting there.. yay

My blood work info is on my daily journal.. I am coming off the challenge as I can not do the 5 bites but I am staying strong on this site.. No worries ladies I am ok with this and I will support you all the way!!! I love how great you are doing!!!
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  mommieof2 Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:55 pm

Yeah I read about that and commented. You do what's best for you.

As for me I did not weigh in this morning, which is noted in my journal.

Day 1 189.0
Day 4 no weight recorded

I will weigh in in the morning and report it.

For those that are still 5 biting and trying the low carb hang in there and keep shrinking.
mommieof2
mommieof2

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:16 pm

Michelle, you're doing great! I'm trying to catch up! : )))))

Back on plan today!

Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:07 am

Yay ladies keep up the great work!!
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  mommieof2 Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:31 pm

Well today is day 5.

Day 1 189.0
Day5 188.4

.06lbs lost but that's up from My monday weigh in. I ate fajita's last night 2 to be exact and it was cooked in soya sauce so I am retaining fluid so I would think that's where my weight is coming from.
mommieof2
mommieof2

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:57 pm

Michelle, I ALWAYS gain weight when I eat Mexican...why do I eat it every Friday???? It's soooooooooooo good! : )))))))))))))))))))))

I am losing again...I'm doing a low carb, low calorie plan moving into the 3rd phase of my weight loss journey. Yesterday was day one of this new plan and I got on the scale this morning and was down 2.2 pounds!

I still need to lose 3.2 pounds just be be back where I was at the beginning of the low carb challenge! I'm putting on my warpaint today, this means battle!!!!

I'm writing my last paper today and then that stress will be off me!!! I believe I will be able to focus better and start exercising and zap this fat once and for all!!!!
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:41 pm

Yay... Almost over.. My Warpaint is on too.. I have not eaten breakfast and its noon.. so I am just going to have lunch.. my liver is ok today so normal food is aloud.. and my new dr said small portions is not a bad thing.. so I will have five bites at lunch.. then will see come dinner how I feel.. Suspect all in ladies..yay for good liver days.. hee hee

Me too Mexican.. love love love it!!!! but I am lucky it does not make me gain at all..

B) nothing
L) tuna salad 5 bites
D) shepherds pie 5 bites

As I have to have yogurt once a day I might have 5 bites for late night snack.. Yay

Its so cool I am not hungry at all.. Low carb really works to knock off the hunger.. I did not WI this am.. I forgot.. tomorrow I will and let you know if I managed to shift under the 200lb lb mark again.. Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeha
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  mommieof2 Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:41 pm

Hello Ladies,

Snow white that's awesome that your body is burning again.. I can't wait to see you in the 170's that's exciting for me as well..

Debbie your doing awesome, just keeping your meals simple and healthy for your body and you will lose as well. It's not always about the quickest way to get to your goal as it is the healthiest, however for me I have to see results quick or I get discouraged and quit.

Okay so yesterday I had a hamburger well cheeseburger and like 5 tators in the oven yum-o. While my parents are hear I get to eat all my favorite western food, b/c they will help me eat it, my dh doesn't eat it much he likes his asian food. Anyway I didn't eat a lot through the day so I could have my burger last night.

Day 1 189.0
Day 6 187.4

1.6 lb loss so far. I'm sure it will be more tomorrow b/c I finally after 5 days use the bathroom.
mommieof2
mommieof2

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:09 pm

Day 1: 180.1
Day 6: 180.6

I was up, but I'm on my way back down! : )))))))

I'm doing low calorie, low carb....totally messing up my hungerstat, but I can get that under control again once I get through this slump! : ))))))))

Michelle, I can't remember that last time I went to the bathroom, seriously. I just had to quit worrying about it. If I'm in pain, I'll do something about it. I decided I'm not going to mess with all those softeners, laxatives, and enemas unless I am in pain. Again, I'm sure it's because of the small food intake. Glad you were able to go!

So glad everyone seems to be losing! Fabulous! bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:35 pm

Hi all.. Well I was right the wine burns first.. so my loss was minamal.. but still a loss Laughing As for the low locomotion movements.. lol I was given the tip to add almonds to my food.. they are very high in fiber and really get things going after a day or two.. the other high fiber low carb wonder is Cocnut flour.. make some coconut flour muffins.. they are very filling.. about 5 bites and are very filling.. I normaly just add the almonds to my meals..that does it for me. Smile

I was up early this morning so I had to have breakfast was to hungry not to..

B) 5 bites scramed eggs
L) cream of broccoli and cheese soup
D) roasted chicken breast with brown butter sauce
all 5 bites.. the soup too.. Oh how I love to cook.. Yes all of this is under 20 net carbs..Yay.

night time yogurt.. yum

Start..200
day 6 -199

Alright all.. have a super day!
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:25 pm

Day 1: 180.1
Day 7: 180.3

I was up, but I'm still fighting my way back down!!!! My body is really putting up a fight to cross that threshold into the 170s!!! But I promise, once I break through I will not be returning....I'm doing this once and for all for life! No more up and down! Just down!

I've got a rough weekend ahead of eating situations so I may be fighting and scratching my way back down next week just be right where I am now! But I can do it and I will survive and I will triumph over this!

NO SURRENDER!!!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  Xxzumbaxx Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:47 am

Hi everybody!
I'm new to all of this, but I'm ready to do this challenge! (: My goal is to lose 15 lbs in 10 days (: Any meal suggestions would be nice (:

Day 1 (23th june):

Starting weight: 134 lbs
Goal weight: 119 lbs

Menu for today:
Breakfast: Water and green tea
Lunch: Strawberry (2), kiwifruit (3)
Dinner: Yet to come, but something with meat (;

Xoxo Sarah flower

Xxzumbaxx

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:50 pm

Yay Sarah.. great job.. protien is best.. keeps you fuller longer.. Very Happy

Alright Day 1 -200.3
day 7- 198

we are getting there.. Yay.. bounce
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:47 pm

day 1: 180.1
day 8: 181.0

I knew it and I'm fasting today and Monday in prep for my son's birthday dinner tomorrow (and to make up for that Friday Mexican food!) If I can battle my way back down to 180 by Tuesday, then the battle is on from there to see the 170s! : )))))))))))
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:38 am

You can do it Girl.. keep to your plan and you will be there so soon.. wahoooooo bounce
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  mommieof2 Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:56 am

Debbie YAAAAAAAY!!!!! Look at you under 200 that's just awesome girl. Keep up the good work. Hope you are feeling well.

Sarah welcome to the forum. I agree with the ladies you can achieve your goal quickly if you stick to the low carb and 5 bites. It's not hard to do if your really dedicated to losing it. You will see I have falling off the wagon but a few times already but no longer than a day or so and I really never put on loads of weight. Good luck.

Snow white your okay that one pound will be gone in no time. You will be under 180 next week. I'm sure of it.

Afm I have not been totally low carbing since my parents are here. I've eat some pasta salad, some cookies and mostly I've eating meat and stuff but I'm still up almost 2lbs. I will do my official weight on monday and record that, but right now Aunt flo is here and I'm retaining water like no bodies business, which sucks and makes me feel icky. I finally graduated on Saturday we went to an Afghani restaurant and I had a chicken wrap and a few bites of rice. Keep up the good work ladies and I will check in again. Sorry it's been spiratic and I haven't had time to stop by everyone's journal but I will catch up.
mommieof2
mommieof2

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:33 pm

What a great Pic girl.. yay.. No worries about the gain.. I am up 1lb from eating to many potato chips.. salt.. kills my loss every time.. but I am sure it will be down again tomorrow.. You just enjoy and come on and off when you can.. family time is sooooooooooooooo great.. I miss mine.. lol.. Cheers!
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next