5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Orig5biter's Journal

3 posters

Go down

Orig5biter's Journal Empty Orig5biter's Journal

Post  orig5biter Sat May 22, 2010 11:48 pm

What a great idea! I am proud to be a part of this now....

My first day was May 8th 2010. Today is May 22...day 15. My weight on May 7 was 244 (5'9)...this morning my weight was 232. 12 pounds woot woot!!

I have a man that I'm head over heels for flying here to meet me on June 25th so I HAVE to stick to this in a strict way lol. I'm soooo excited.

Today I feel good. I've been drinking a ton of water today and had 5 bites of a turkey sandwich for lunch and will have the other half for dinner. Let's keep each other motivated!

orig5biter

Back to top Go down

Orig5biter's Journal Empty Re: Orig5biter's Journal

Post  teaismyhappyplace Sun May 23, 2010 4:46 am

whooa 12 lbs!!!! GREAT JOB!!!!
ur going to be KILLER by the time u see ur honey Orig5biter's Journal Icon_exclaim
teaismyhappyplace
teaismyhappyplace

Back to top Go down

Post  orig5biter Sun May 23, 2010 7:56 pm

Thank you tea!! I feel great today, I went for a 2 hour hike and was amazed at how much easier it was for me than it would have been a month ago. Weighed in this morning and I'm now 231! 13 pounds in 16 days! I had a half a turkey sandwich for my lunch and a liter of water on my hike. I am feeling pretty darn proud of myself today...we'll see how the week develops!

orig5biter

Back to top Go down

Post  orig5biter Thu May 27, 2010 1:32 am

I think my scale is off Sad I moved it to a different spot and now it say 234 Sad I'm discouraged but haven't given up and have even been walking every day this week. I hope I keep losing!

orig5biter

Back to top Go down

Post  aram624 Mon May 31, 2010 8:43 am

Even though all these magazines reviews are really impressive and true it is always better to hear an opinion from a real person who is simply listening for themselves, not writing to get paid. Rugged is one of the greatest MCs I have ever heard. That is quite a statement since I have been into this hip hop thing for the last 18 years. The originality of his lyrical delivery combined with the intensely intricate themes and ideas leave the competition in the dust. I can not think of an MC besides maybe Immortal Technique that I would put into a battle against Rugged. He seems to possess an endless list of multisyllabic rhyme formations inside his mind. If you truly know, Hip hop ain't close to dead. Its just hiding underneath the backside of the music industry monster
===============
SEO Link Building |Link Building Company

aram624

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down