5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Snow White's Journal Part 2

+8
blaqpepa
katya
Dmac
insanity
herbsgirl
claire1
ElleBella
Snow White
12 posters

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Snow White's Journal Part 2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Snow White's Journal Part 2

Post  ElleBella Tue Dec 17, 2013 5:57 am

Yay.. That is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fab love.. Yay welcome home birthday girl  cheers bounce cheers sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny 
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  herbsgirl Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:01 pm

Back on track, you will be below 180 very soon! bounce bounce bounce 
herbsgirl
herbsgirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:15 am

weight: 182.6

I had some snacks last night after I posted...all vegan but certainly above my bite count for the day. I had to go get a new driver's license picture taken today at 182.6. I hate the picture and was feeling depressed so I'm off plan tonight. We have a bunch of work food tomorrow, so that will not go well. It is always so difficult for me to get back on plan completely after taking a few days off. But I'm still here and I won't leave you...no matter how naughty I am!!!

b-nothing
l- 1/2 cup vegan tomato soup
d- off plan
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:33 am

I find the Christmas is deadly for food.. lol.. I love to eat all the yummy treats and the yummy dinner. I am just getting ready this week to get baking butter tarts and xmas cookies.. totally deadly.. lol

No worries love you are doing fine.. I imagine this is a hard time of the year for all of us.. .. hugs love bug..xo
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  herbsgirl Wed Dec 18, 2013 3:00 pm

Thanks for supporting us Snow White! bounce bounce 

None of us are perfect in our eating! Dr Lewis says this in his book

I dream that everyone who reads this book will adhere to the regimen from start to finish, but then again, I am just dreaming. There will be times when you will eat more than you should, but do not give up! Every time you successfully eat less it counts
herbsgirl
herbsgirl

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Thu Dec 19, 2013 1:08 am

No kidding.. perfect 5 bites ..lol.. to hard
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Fri Dec 20, 2013 5:27 pm

Thanks, girls!!!!

I recently heard of someone who lost a lot of weight quickly by eating nothing after 4:00. I may try this...it's basically the reverse of what I'm doing now. Instead of lunch and dinner, I would have breakfast and lunch. It may be worth a try. I'm not eating the food that I make for my family at dinner anyway. I have to make a separate meal for myself. I could either sit with them while they eat or exercise...eek!!!

Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:01 pm

I have found it easy to skip breakfast over time.. but dinner not so much.. I have not been eating dinner lately as much but I find I will wake with extreme hunger when I miss it. I wish you luck with it beautiful.. xo
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  herbsgirl Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:36 pm

Snow White wrote:Thanks, girls!!!!

I recently heard of someone who lost a lot of weight quickly by eating nothing after 4:00. I may try this...it's basically the reverse of what I'm doing now. Instead of lunch and dinner, I would have breakfast and lunch. It may be worth a try. I'm not eating the food that I make for my family at dinner anyway. I have to make a separate meal for myself. I could either sit with them while they eat or exercise...eek!!!

BOth ways are a form of intermittent fasting. Only eating in a 5-8 hour eating window is very good for fat loss. By only eating from 9 AM- 4 PM you have an 8 hour eating window. I started with an 8 hour eating window and went to 5 hours. I saw my weight loss increase when I went to 5 hours. Read the Fast-5 book or 8 hour diet book for more info. Both plans can be used with any diet plan...including 5 bite diet!!!

Keep going!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 
herbsgirl
herbsgirl

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:52 pm

Sounds really great!!!

How are you doing today love.. Getting all ready for you Christmas count down. just 4 more days .. wow.. Yay

Have a super day!!!  santa rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer 
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Sun Dec 22, 2013 2:15 am

I don't know what I'm doing here...just throwing out suggestions! After Santa brings me the Ninja blender, I thought I might try a smoothie for breakfast, lunch (bites???), a fruit before 4pm and be done for the day.

weight: 185.4 NO gain...
not on plan, but vegan

I need to do better. I need to get my mojo back. Mojo, where have you gone????
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  herbsgirl Sun Dec 22, 2013 2:50 am

Its hard to stay on track when the mojo gone! I know what you mean! No gain is a good thing. Maitenance is progress as the No S diet says!
herbsgirl
herbsgirl

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:06 am

I was on the No s diet once and it worked I was shocked.. but never as fast as this one did.. good luck

Take some time to re work your plan.. maybe you just need to look at what works and what does not and go with that for now love.. I know what you mean so well as I am having the same problem.... mojo way down.. huggies!
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  herbsgirl Sun Dec 22, 2013 1:52 pm

Have a wonderful day! cheers 
herbsgirl
herbsgirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Sun Dec 22, 2013 7:37 pm

Thanks, girls!!!

I'm going to look back at my journal starting on 10/28...that's when I really started to gain some momentum with the weight loss. Then Thanksgiving hit and I took about 2 weeks off plan and even off vegan. It's sooooooooooo hard to get things going again.

weight: 186.5 up a little...but I really needed to go the bathroom.

Focusing on 2 meals w/out eating between meals today.

Update: I looked back on my journal and my weight loss really started to pick up when I mixed 1/3 cup of soup w/ 1/3 cup water for dinner. The extra water/liquid helped me feel fuller at dinner and reducing the soup from 1/2 to 1/3 also helped lower my calorie intake. For lunch I just measured 1/2 cup of whatever...I varied the lunch a lot. I also used the 1 minute bite for lunch and dinner. Also, I was working on the 100 squat plan. So, I've got a few ideas that can help get me back on track. I'm thinking there is no sense in even trying to go back to all in until December 26th!!!! But when I do get my mind right....watch out!!!!!  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil 

Also, I would like to take advantage of doing some exercise during the "fasting period."
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Mon Dec 23, 2013 3:14 am

That sounds soooooooooooooooooooo great honey.. You can do it.. You always have done so well.. xoxoxxo  bounce bounce santa 
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  herbsgirl Mon Dec 23, 2013 2:47 pm

You can do this SnowWhite, babysteps, one day at a time! I would not have been able to jump in where I am at now in the beginning. Totally babysteps!
herbsgirl
herbsgirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Mon Dec 23, 2013 6:59 pm

Weight is up and it's okay! I had some stress eating yesterday and I'm over it now.

weight: 187.5

b-nothing (b/c I was asleep and enjoying my time off!!)
l- 1/2 cup Captain Crunch cereal w/ almond milk (I didn't drink the almond milk, just drained it off the spoon and threw the rest away after I ate the cereal.)
d- planning 1/3 cup vegan lentil soup mixed w/ 1/3 cup water

Tomorrow I'm going to try to 5 bite my lunch, then we have an appetizer get together on Christmas Eve. I'm bring 3 vegan dishes, so I'm just going to eat vegan and not worry about the bites. On Christmas, we have a brunch and I'm pretty sure that I won't be able to eat anything there. I may bring some bagels...I don't know, but I'm eating vegan through this holiday!

My blood pressure is back to normal even though I have gained weight.
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Wed Dec 25, 2013 5:56 pm

I wish for your day to go wonderful love.. Yay for sleeping in.. I plan to do this tomorrow and the rest of the time off..lol.. I sure hope so.. lol

Merry Christmas!!!
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Fri Dec 27, 2013 1:19 am

I behaved on Christmas Eve and was naughty on Christmas.
weight is up: 191.1, but it will be okay...I'll make it right and get back on track...just need a few more days to get my mind back in the game!
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Fri Dec 27, 2013 3:05 am

I love you attitude honey.. You are going to back down so fast.. Yay Happy Holidays love.. xoxoxo
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  herbsgirl Fri Dec 27, 2013 2:25 pm

Have a great "back on track day Snow White! bounce 
herbsgirl
herbsgirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Fri Dec 27, 2013 11:19 pm

Not back yet...but when I am, fasten your seat belts!

I saw this saying on pinterest about not overeating because of your feelings and not eating less and exercising more because of your feelings...just "feel your feelings."

Okay, so if I just "feel my feelings" what does this mean? Lay in bed all day crying???
At some point you have to get up and stuff it down. How can you do this without medication, food, alcohol, etc.????
To some extent, I think all people stuff their feelings. If I sat here feeling my feelings, my true feelings, I wouldn't be able to get out of bed.
I would love your thoughts on this, seriously!
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Sat Dec 28, 2013 4:41 am

Hi love bug,,

K.. I have been trying to fallow the secret from Rhonda Byrne. I find not looking back and just keep moving forward, it helps me every day to just wake up and be grateful for all that I have and am thankful for all the I will receive. It works for me as If I live in the past I never get my head right.
I hope this makes sense and help for getting out of bed Honey. As for the weight loss maybe it does not have to come off so fast.. maybe you can just work towards a few lbs a week.. not sure if this will work for you but maybe work on eating till you are just satisfied and then stopping.. not the half cup or the bites.. just eating like thin people do. I fall off the wagon all the time as I stress about the bites, calories, carbs.. ect.. so eating only when hungry and just till I am satisfied I am finding it working and I am losing. I am wishing for you to find your self love to kick out all the demons.. if you have not seen The Secret.. or read the book.. maybe you should give it a go.. free on youtube.com If you have but not in awhile then go have another look at it.

Love you Girl.. xoxoxox  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce 
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  herbsgirl Sat Dec 28, 2013 3:40 pm

Snow White wrote:Not back yet...but when I am, fasten your seat belts!

I saw this saying on pinterest about not overeating because of your feelings and not eating less and exercising more because of your feelings...just "feel your feelings."

Okay, so if I just "feel my feelings" what does this mean? Lay in bed all day crying???
At some point you have to get up and stuff it down. How can you do this without medication, food, alcohol, etc.????
To some extent, I think all people stuff their feelings. If I sat here feeling my feelings, my true feelings, I wouldn't be able to get out of bed.
I would love your thoughts on this, seriously!

Watch this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBiRX9f698Q the second half of the video is better

Have you read Gillian Riley's book  here ?  http://www.amazon.com/Eating-Less-Say-Goodbye-Overeating/dp/0091902479/ref=sr_1_4?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1388243765&sr=1-4&keywords=gillian+riley

I HIGHLY recommend it! I have it, and also her smaller book here

http://www.amazon.com/Beating-Overeating-Guide-Gillian-Riley/dp/1439220964/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1388243847&sr=1-1&keywords=gillian+riley+beating+overeating

Let me copy some passages from my book. Yes, allowing yourself to feel whatever feelings you are feeling, then accept them, this is the path to changing your brain cells!  ACCEPTING them is the secret, then moving on!!! The faster you accept whatever you are feeling, the faster your temptation ends and the faster you develop new brain cells for new habits

Quote from Beating Overeating book

Understanding that your addictive desire is an inevitable memory helps you accept that it will be a part of your life.  It doesn't mean that you are mad, bad, or greedy.  it doesn't mean that youre doing anything wrong and that you need to do something.....to make it go away.  It simply means that you have eaten something in this circumstance in the past and you have a memory of that. You've got many choices, but one choice you don't have is to  erase your memory.  

You either reinforce this memory by overeating once again, or start to make a change by leaving it feel unsatisfied. If you leave the addictive desire unsatisfied, you get to be in control of your overeating...in time it will fade:....

You may be thinking that it is going to be tough to make friends with something that seems to overwhelm and control you....

You stop fighting the addictive desire to overeat by accepting it, so that it simply  flows through you without opposition. You let yourself relax into the feeling, and let your addictive desire to eat be there.  That doesn't necessarily mean  that youre enjoying yourself; it is, after all, an uncomfortable sensation. It simply means your willing to feel uncomfortable for a while.  You learn to how to think yourself out of and break the trance by paying attention to it and choosing to let yourself experience it.

Accepting it makes things a lot easier.  Its best to accept it unconditionally, but mostly youll find that if you are really choosing to accept it, it doesn't hang around for nearly as long.  There may be a few days, especially at first, when its there a lot, but it diminishes over time.  ITs a paradox; the more you genuinely accept it, the more it fades....

Maybe this wont relate to you at all, but I thought Id put it out there! Very Happy 

I have feelings that I would like to eat sometimes too! Im not perfect.

Hang in there, you can do this!   I would like to do some Mini Challenges, where we all make a goal, write down our goal for only a few days and make it our goal to stick to it! Starting small is a very good thing. SOmetimes just one day or one meal at a time is a good place to start.  Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
herbsgirl
herbsgirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next