5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well here I go!

+5
insanity
herbsgirl
claire1
Snow White
ElleBella
9 posters

Page 5 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Go down

Well here I go! - Page 5 Empty Re: Well here I go!

Post  herbsgirl Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:16 pm

I like to have a snack with my hubby in the evening, but I go to bed hungry a lot! Keep going girl!
herbsgirl
herbsgirl

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:17 am

I sure will girl.. I have a super plan now.. I am sooooooooooooooo going to stick with it!!!!!!!!!
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  insanity Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:58 am

Your eating and workout plan sounds great!  I plan to work out more also, so I'm right here with you!
insanity
insanity

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Tue Oct 29, 2013 4:37 pm

Good Morning All,

Insanity- thank you so much.. I soooooooooooo can taste it now.. lol Yay bounce 

Today so fare I have burned 140 calories walking.. I will add a second walk in for a 280 .. that will be my cardio today.. yay..

B) bran muffin with tea
L) half a wrap
sn) tea
D) chicken stew
sn) not sure

Happy Tuesday All.. I am off to work... xoxo
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  herbsgirl Tue Oct 29, 2013 7:10 pm

Bran muffins, I should make those sometime! keep it up! How often did you say you was weighing?
herbsgirl
herbsgirl

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:19 pm

I will WI every 1st of every month.. not this coming though as I already know I am around 205 .. so lets see what Dec 1st says.. eeek lol

My lunch will not be a wrap.. I never finished my tea so I am having that and 3 bites of cheese.

Let me tell you all that since eating bran muffins for breakfast it has made a huge difference.. yesterday I had 3 bites (half of one) Oh I should tell you I bake them.. the exact one of the old green box of quaker oates it makes a normal size muffin not the gigantic ones you see in the store.. or costco.. lol.. any ways, I have been surprised that it kept me full from breakfast to lunch.. no problem.. It just dawned on me this morning. I think I am going to get a muffin top pan and back them in that so I do not have to cut them in half.

So fare wraps, bran muffins, brie cheese, these 3 things seam to take longer to digest for me. It seams I am starting to find my go to foods to keep me full on 5 or less bites.. so maybe with some luck I will get there!!! For now I will just cut my meals in half as I am doing.

Snow if you like bran muffins these are almost vegan.. you just need to put a egg re-placer in. I used to use half a banana in mine when I made them vegan .. worked out fine.

here is a link to the recipe I use for those of you who might like it.

bran muffin

Enjoy.. they are soooooooooooooo delish!
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  herbsgirl Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:10 pm

So the bran muffins dont have bran flakes in them? Just Wheat bran, hmm I will try them sometime!

Heres to a good wednesday!!!
herbsgirl
herbsgirl

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:44 pm

Yes and do not leave out the molasses it is so the secret ingredient that brings them together.. They are not to sweet which is so nice.

I just came back from hot lunch program at my daughters school. They offered me pizza but I did not want it.. I love pizza but not today Cool 

B) 1 fried egg and tea
L) bran muffin with club soda
D) chicken stew
sn) apple sauce

I did not sleep well last night. I plan an early night. I was thinking when I finally get my butt to my grocery shop I will pick up some yummy hot chocolate. I love drinking a cup a night during the colder months.. brrr Yay.. I so love winter.. yay

I could not work out today, I plan to get in my resistance training done in segments today.. I did 10 push ups so fare.. My weights will be here in the next days so I can do the body pump workout.. much easier as it motivates me..lol

Today a the school I noticed one of the helper moms is losing weight .. fast it seams so I had to ask what her secret was.. she said calorie shifting.. Its kind of like the Alternative day diet I talked about before.. I could not fallow it as I hated the really low cal days.. 400 cals.. eek She is going to send me a copy of how she does it. Her lowest day is 800 cals.. her highest is 2000.. she is losing a good 3lbs + a week. Anyways have any one her tried this type of plan? Just curious Very Happy 

K.. I am off to get my baby from school.. ciao to all the Bella's

ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Thu Oct 31, 2013 6:39 pm

Sounds like a great plan. My calorie shifting for me is not working. I eat low calorie Mon.-1/2 of Friday, then higher on 1/2 of Friday-Sunday. It's maybe a pound a week...clearly not enough. I really think the one minute per bite is helping this week. I'm still measuring 1/2 cup. We'll see how the one minute plan works over the weekend.

We have got to figure out what is going to work for you or where exactly you are going wrong. I would have liked for you to lose more and your weight seems to stay within the same 5 or pounds since you started this journey. Let's figure this out together!

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:23 pm

Yes .. Mostly Beautiful I lose and gain the same 10lbs.. I go on and off the plan .. binge when i get off the 5 bite as I am soooooooooooo hungry.. I am looking into the calorie shifting plan.. I have already tried it but did not make it the who way through.. its the fatloss4idots.. I printed a new menu this morning to start on monday.. try it again.. This time with exercise and a bit bigger portions.. the program says you must eat a least till you are sat.. or it will not work.. so I am going to do that full out.

I have to go and get my little girl.. time to turn her into Cat Woman.. I will post again in 30 mins when I get back..

hugs and loves
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:58 pm

For me satisfied is a binge. I really have problems with food. Maybe I always will. For now this is working for me. I'd like you to look into the one bite per minute. It is really interesting. You are supposed to eat until you're satisfied with that also. I eat my 1/2 cup and by the end of it I'm bored with the food. It's pretty cool. Try it with one of your meals and let me know what you think. Like I said we'll see if it can keep me under control over the weekend. I'm wondering, too if I should just allow myself 1 cheat meal per week...maybe if I could have at least 1 really good workout session.

Here's the site again:
http://www.oneminutebite.com/about/

love & hugs to u
I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you 
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Fri Nov 01, 2013 4:33 am

I thank you so much for your link love.. I really love your support and thank you for your understanding. I know I have lost a year going off and on plans and am not happy I could not stick to anything. I have so many issue's from childhood that I had worked out but since being married they have reared their ugly I am not good enough and do not deserve head.. uuugh

Tonight while the kids where running house to house I talked with my girlfriend and just said how do you stay thin.. she told me 5 yrs back she was large.. into her mid 200's.. she chose to do it slow through weight watchers. She said it took her 8 go arounds to finally stick to it.. one day she just did it, did not look back and now is healthy and slim.. she learned portion control and now she can not eat like she used to.. gets sick if she does.. lol.. would that be nice I said. Truth is she was over weight from one pregnancy onto another. I have true food issues.. so I am not sure if anything will ever work. I think of all the time I wasted on the 5 bite,30 bite, eating only when I was hungry.. so on and so on.. uuugh. As the dr says its portions.. calories in and calories out.. Shocked 

The best for me is full out structure.. I have to pray that I can just stick to it, no matter what I chose to do. I know what I want.. but wanting and doing are two different things.. sorry but I am a mess right now.. just do not want to think.. just do! Sad 

Anyways I will never give up.. just can't keep dropping the ball.. pale 

On the flip side my weights arrived.. Yay.. this will be a great help to start me on my fitness journey... bounce bounce  I am sure that is going to help with some weight shifting..lol Laughing 
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  claire1 Fri Nov 01, 2013 1:57 pm

Debbie, it makes sad to see you so disappointed. But I perfectly understand you... when I read your post it was like hearing my own thoughts because I have the same issues with food and so many doubts about getting to the weight I once had. But don't give up, we're all here to give you all the support you need just as you do for us. If 5,10 or 20 bite don't work anymore chose something else. The 5 bites worked for me only for about 2 weeks, that's why I decided to count calories instead. I'm not to you saying to do the same thing, but maybe you should try something else because I know how frustrating it is to diet all the time without seeing the results you desired. As French people say, "courage" Debbie:!: Exclamation Exclamation bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce 

claire1

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Fri Nov 01, 2013 4:53 pm

Thank you so much Claire.. it means so much to me that I can let it all out and not be judge poorly for it.. Thank you Honey..xoxox

I have decided to go with weight watchers and working out. I get 25 pts that is about 1250 calories. If I do not eat all of my 25 then I can save them for another day.. it is movie night at my house so I know I will

B) tea , toast 4pts
L) half a turkey wrap 6pts with cucumber salad 0pt
sn) applesauce .5 pt and tea 1pt
D) tater tot casserole 6pts

This menu brings me to 17.5 pts.. that will allow me 7.5 pts left to do with as I wish. Good thing it is movie night. 18 pts is around 800 calories just as a cage.

I received my weights yesterday.. Yay.. Monday will be my first full workout.. I have been getting ready with mini work outs this week. I did not WI this morning.. I am assuming I am around 205.. I will double check in the morning.

K.. stress free day ahead.. Have a super duper day All.. Its Friday!!!! yay

Update- Ok.. day 1, I always do well on day 1. I just remembered that veggies and some fruit are 0pts.. that will help to keep me from binging. I am doing a old ww plan as the new one is not free and I have read that people are struggling on it.

K..off again.. have a great day all.
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:35 am

I did try the new plan for a while before I lost that 20-25 low carbing. WW did work, I was just frustrated with how slowly it was working. But if I had stuck with it I'd be in maintenance now. I think you are doing the right thing for you and that is what is best. I have known closely 2 people who have lost 30-40 pounds and kept it off and another person who lost over 100 pounds and kept it off using WW. One thing is that with the new plan (not sure about the old plan b/c I didn't do that one), but exercise earns you more food points. Now, on one hand this makes sense b/c we all know exercise makes you hungrier....but on the other hand it doesn't make sense to me like the extra food would cancel out the workout. I need someone to explain this to my thick head.

I want to start exercising. I'm not sure if I'm quite ready yet b/c of the procedure I had. As soon as I'm ready I'd like to try it again as a vegan and see if I can do better with it.

A friend has come down hard on me about the cocktails, but I really don't think that is hindering my weight loss. Losing 30+ pounds since June and have a drink every night...you just can't convince me that it's keeping me fat.

Please let me know how the weight training and WW are going for you. I know both of them work. I wish you would see a therapist for your childhood issues. What happened has robbed enough of your precious life. I love you and want more for you and I know you do, too!

Love & hugs,
Snow
I love you sunny I love you sunny I love you sunny sunny I love you sunny I love you sunny 
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:32 am

Ahhhh Pumpkin, love you so much back.. Thank you so much honey.. I will let you know.. I do not think your having a tibble every night is a causing a weight stall.. you have done sooooooooooooooooooo amazing honey.. sooooooooooooooooooooooooo amazing.

I am hoping this is my ticket.. I will let you know for sure how it all goes.. most likely I will complain about the pain in the next days. Shocked lol! 

Day 1 done and dusted.. did well, did eat all my points.. saved none.. lol The best thing is that I had no headache and as able to eat when I was hungry.. yay

K..off to bed I am going.. Sleep zzzzzzzzzzz
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  herbsgirl Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:55 pm

I know some people are successful with WW< I don't have much experience with it:D  Have a good day
herbsgirl
herbsgirl

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:38 pm

The hard thing about ww is that you are normally only going to lose 2lbs a week ... But if you exercise you can up it to 3-5, that is my plan.

I woke up this morning at 203 .. I have been mildly working out in this past week and with eating right it seams to be working.. So lets see what ww can really do for me. Very Happy 

B) tea.. 1 pt was up late and did not rise until 10:30 .. then a shower.. its was to late for breakfast so I just waited to lunch.
L) mushroom soup with tuna melt 7.5 pts
D) tater tot casserole (the last of it) 6 pts

Tonight I am having a movie night with a girlfriend and instead of popcorn I am having a chunky monkey shake.. 6.5 pts Total for my day will be around 21 pts .. I do have a 4 more pts if I really need them .. but I think I will try not to use them.. as I am not working out.

Al right All.. have the best ever day.. So happy to be here with you all.. xoxox

ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:56 pm

With WW I only lost 1 pound a week after the first couple of weeks and this was with exercise. If this happens to you don't get discouraged, just keep on going. Like I said, if I had stuck with it I would have been in maintenance by now. You know it works and it's doable. If you go over your points, you can exercise to make up for it or earn more food with exercise. The new plan gives you like 20 extra points to use over the week. Does the old plan give you those extra points to play with?
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  claire1 Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:04 pm

I've never tried WW although I intended to last year. I hope it will work great for you and help you lose those extra pounds. Good luck with this new diet, Debbie! bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce 

claire1

Back to top Go down

Post  herbsgirl Sun Nov 03, 2013 6:30 pm

I like the lean cuisine and healthy choice meals, they have WW points on the side of them. Also Lean Cuisine has come out with some new salad toppers, I need to try
herbsgirl
herbsgirl

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Sun Nov 03, 2013 6:51 pm

Snow.. yes, I get 25pts a day till I drop under 200 then it changes to 23-24. I also get a good 35 extra points a week to eat..normally I do not use them, unless I go out for a special dinner or movie .. the funny thing is on that days I eat all the extra points the next day I drop weight..lol

Claire.. Thank you.. I love this plan as if I get so hungry from working out or just cause.. veggie soup is 0 pts.. and some fruits are 0pts.. so helpful.
The new plan is way to high in calories.. I use a app that is itrackbites and you can do the new or old plan on it.. you can put in the info for anything you eat and it will tell you the portion and pts.. its great as my old tracker was out of batteries..lol It is a free way to do ww .. yay

This morning is strange.. it feels like its coming lunch and its still early morning..lol.. Day light saving times.. lol I stayed on plan .. no extra pts eating at all. I was such great morning to see you all here.. And wow Dmac is back.. Yay.. Welcome back!

Snow I have a deal for you.. I am will to take the next 6 weeks to do a resistance challenge with you.. the one I linked to you on your post. If you are in let me know.. It is just as hard as bodypump.. just less aggressive.. I am happy to do this with you .. having a partner really helps me Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil  only do what you can and so will I..

pushups, squats, lunges and dips.. start off on beginner chart.. and build up to great strength.. this will help me to get to a stronger level with body pump. I am feeling pretty weak.. I had to bring my two new desks up 3 flights of stairs yesterday.. uugh they are solid oat with a medal under cage.. uugh.. so heavy.. my arms are so tired and sore today.. eeek.. so I am all in with getting stronger. Anyone can join in just click on the link below Very Happy 

www.pushups.com

Today food

B) gf pancakes with tea 4p
L) baked beans 2p
D)pumpkin soup 2p -from Ninas jack-o-lantern .. yum with potato latkes 6p sour cream 2p

That is 16 p so fare.. I still have 9 for snacks If I need.

Ok.. All it is time to get to building those desks I took up stairs.. lol

Ciao for now.. God bless
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Sun Nov 03, 2013 6:55 pm

Herbgirl.. you and I posted at the same time lol.. yes the lean C is great.. truthfully I am a home made pretty much all things kind of girl.. I do not like those meals..lol I have a girlfriend who loves them.. lol.. to each his own.

Have a super day You cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers 
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:37 am

I'm with you on the 6 week challenge...but I'm going to start with the 200 squats instead of the 100 push ups. When I feel my abdomen is set, I'll go back and do the push-challenge. I already have the plan printed out and took the initial test. I went ahead and counted myself as 40 since I'll be 40 in a month! I did pretty good at 30 quats! Yay! I'll probably be sore tomorrow, but I'll live.

I can't wait to hear about your thoughts on the weekend challenge!!!

How many times a week are you doing your strength training?
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:10 am

yay.. I will do the squats with you as well.. my upper body is so sore from all the lifting I did this weekend. So I am with you, lower body it is.. I will get on the squats tomorrow along with the lunges.. same thing.. Yay.. They say 3 x a week.. so I will do lower body mon wed and fri and upper tues, thurs, and sat.. sunday off.. its not hard to do and the results are so great.. Yay.. I am excited love.. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 

Night All.. I am so tired. Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep  zzzzzzzzzzz

ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum