5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well here I go!

+5
insanity
herbsgirl
claire1
Snow White
ElleBella
9 posters

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Go down

Well here I go! - Page 3 Empty Re: Well here I go!

Post  ElleBella Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:41 pm

What I can do for you love.. I can print a vegan 11 day meal plan.. if you like.. Oh and just so you know you can have 1 glass of wine a night.. I do not drink the wine but most do.. I will go do that right now and send it to your email here.. bounce 

I agree with you on both points on the Monicia post Laughing I am sure she did mean to be so direct but if so.. well she has character.. lol

My lunch just happened at 3pm I was not able to eat due to dentist.. I still have two more fruit meals to go.. I can make a tomato soup as it is a fruit.. but think I might just have pc of fruit.

K.. I am off to go and print you a menu.. the only thing is I do not know what you really like so this can be a challenge.. When you see cheese or milk you just change it to almond milk ect or vegan cheese..

Cheers love.. xoxoxxo

ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:34 pm

Day 3 down 2lbs.. just .. whaoo.. I am eating full meals and dropping weight.. yay!!!

Snow I am sending you love girl.. I know you are going to be great honey.. xoxoxox

B) tea and cheese.. I am having brie
L) pulled bbq chicken and strawberries
D)baked beans .. handful nuts
sn) bacon

This is a high calorie medium carb day - Strange combo of food lol.. but its all good

k.. gotta get some work done.. cheers All!
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  claire1 Thu Oct 10, 2013 3:41 pm

Congratulations on your weight loss, Debbie! I'm happy to see that you found a diet that satisfies you and allows you to lose weight. bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce 

claire1

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Thu Oct 10, 2013 4:14 pm

Thank you so much Honey.. yes this new plan is working very well.. yay

I am day 4 of my plan yay.. going forward.

B) tea with brie cheese
L) tuna fish
D) Roasted veggies
sn) cashews

I have walked for 60 min total. Was a great day for the that.

Girls I am staying strong my man is still trying to be perfect but I am not buying.. I really have had enough and told him so. Just a FYI

K.. gotta run work to do Smile

ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:37 am

I think what I can do is try this out but eat no more than what I was eating before...so I could eat 1/4 cup 4 times a day. I can't do this until I am better...hopefully on Monday. I'm thinking where it says soy milk...I can sub the dark chocolate almond milk. I haven't tried it but it sounds good and the boys can help me drink it.

I'm having to eat a lot to keep this medicine down. I didn't even weight myself today. I also want to start exercising and I think once I'm healed I'll be in better shape to exercise and just feel better and more like exercising period. That is my hope anyway.

You just keep on going and I'll join you as soon as I can.

Thank you for your prayers...this has been really rough on me. I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you 
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:48 pm

Always love.. you are in my prayers :bounce:so sorry you are in so much pain.. huggies girl I love you 

I am on day 5 I WI in and I am still only 2lbs down.. eeek.. I was told from the ladies at other forum not to WI but I just had to.. one thing that has happened for sure is that I wake up every morning sooooooooooooooooooooooo hungry.

Snow I know what you are thinking love.. I am not sure you can do this plan on such small portions.. this plan is meant to create a running metabolism. In the rules it says to eat till you are no longer hungry. I was unsure about it also but when I eat properly I lose.. yesterday I ate little on my plate and I had no loss. You can try the first cycle like this and see how it goes.. if you have super success then stick to it. I can generate more meals for you if you like for the next 11 days cycle.

Today I just had breakfast and I am also on my final faze of my candida cleanser.. when this one is over its the end for this year. I have to tell you all this was a super cleanse. I have clean nails again.. all my itchy scalp .. dry skin .. headaches are gone.. I also noticed that my ocd issues are way less. I used to pick my hands apart in stress and also ate.. these two things are no longer everyday .. my hands look great.. Anyway's the list they give you that you can check back on is fab.. Yay

Food for today

B) Cottage cheese and tea - found out I do not like it with out fruit  yuck lol
L) Tuna salad
D) Chicken
sn) fruit salad

K.. I have to run, late for apt.. lol.. will update later.. hugs

I just got back in and I am having my lunch. I had to take the dog to the vet. I found out that his joint health in the knee is on its way out, he has been making popping sounds for a while. One thing they did see was that he is also forming cateracs in both eyes.. This bread can live a very long life 14-20 years.. this is great sort of.. he is now 10 and a half.. eeek.. this makes me want to cry.. I just can not imagine his passing. pale 
K.. enough of that ..lol

I am still hungry so I need to eat more but will not as I have so much work to do.. uuugh

Have a wonderful day everyone.. cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers 
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:37 pm

Hi,

Its Day 6 on this plan. I was told that throughout the diet you go up and down in weight but I am just staying on the same weight .. 2lbs down.. Snow its great I am doing this first to see how it really works. yay

If this does not work I am going on a 600 calorie menu again.. uugh.. I do not want do this but I am fast weight loss.. January is coming.. As is Snow's challenge birthday!!! Dec.. eeeek..lol

Today I should be cleaning my house, but work is calling.. I love it.. I think I might have to get a cleaning service very soon. Laughing

todays menu on plan

B) oatmeal, banana milk and tea
L) cashews
D) chicken shredded 
sn) brie cheese

I wish you a super duper day!!!

ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  claire1 Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:36 am

I understand your frustration. I don't see why you didn't lose more than that because I saw you didn't have fat meals or anything unhealthy. I don't think you've reached a plateau ( Question ), it would be too soon... Maybe next week you'll see some changes. Good luck, Debbie! I'm looking forward for good news. bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce 

claire1

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:07 pm

Day 7 no weight change.. Uuugh.. I am thinking this is not working for me Evil or Very Mad  I could have been down by much more if I just could stop bleeping around and do this diet right.. (meaning the 5 bite) I just get so out of it when I get hungry..lol

Snow I promised you a 40lb loss come December .. I do believe this can be achieved. I am not sure about the Fat Loss for Idots plan.. what a name lol.. I met many woman who said it totally did work for them. but 7 days and 2lbs is a low loss. If I only lose another in the next 7 days then it will only be 4.. that is not horrible but its not going to get to 40lbs down.

The stress in the past months has caused me to go all holier than thou and say "I do not need to diet.. I need to just eat small portions".. eeek.. I remember it all to well. I just wanted something normal.. nothing was normal in my life.. control freak apparently. I am ready to try again.. after a bad spell of colic last night I can not eat much today anyways.

Snow, Claire, and Any one else trying to get this challenge really under way let's do it.. !!bounce bounce bounce 

B) tea
L) chicken/ cheese wrap - 5 bites
D) quarter pounder with cheese 5 bites

Today I am on phase two of my cleanse.. so 4 x today I have to have some fat..(cheese or milk.) I will have two cups of tea and my two meals.. that will do it bounce 

Ok.. you are thinking it .. me too.. OCD I know.. sorry.. lol Lets just get it done!
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:38 pm

I lost half of my journal, so Phil said I should just start another one and he would keep looking for it. So please reply to Snow White's Journal Part 2!

Good job on the 5 bites. I know it's tough! I am easing back in with 10 bites and we will see after that. I've gained while recovering. I may go 10 bites for a week and then add some dark chocolate almond milk for breakfast and try to 5 bite it from that point and even mix it up with some exercise. If those anorexic biotches can do it I can do it too! I need to feel better first!

So sorry about your dog...will he be okay or are just upset about thinking about him passing later on? I know I can't even think about it with my dog. I love him so much.
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:39 pm

Oh love.. I see that you had a new post .. shame that yours went missing.. I often think of starting a new one for new beginnings. The new plan is I am going to just do it.. hungry or not.. just doing it.. I am will you love..  Jasper can still live a long life but with some changes.. his eyes are my biggest fear.. he will have surgery one day for sure.

I just had 2 bites of brie cheese to take my cleanse.. so I am more like 12 bites lol. I have been craving a burger for a really long time. YUM

Dinner is coming up around 6.. I really hope to go to bed for 9 tonight.. I was up till 2am last night.. I am pretty tired lol. Sleep 

I wanted to eat more at lunch in my mind but I actually felt a satisfied feeling. When we go to grab a burger I am also going to pick up a few snickers bars for this week. I am very busy with work and I think I would like to have them for lunch. The sugar can help me get my blood sugar up so I do not get to deep into ketosis.

K.. off I go .. enjoying my tea.. Rocking off the lbs

Update.. Being that it is a holiday here tomorrow.. Thanks Giving I am off plan tomorrow and any holiday.. I did great today.. have all my bites in.. not hungry.. cool.. Happy Columbus Day to my neighbours.. xo
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:43 pm

Hi,

I have decided to have our Thanks Giving Dinner come Friday. We have invited friends over to do so. I am ok with that .. I hate having super day 1 to make day 2 to much..lol

Day 1 203
Day 2 202

Let day 2 be successful I need this to be.

B) tea
L) chicken warp 5 bites
sn) tea
D) not sure maybe a snickers

planned drinks.. Tea, diet cola, mineral water and reg water

Taking of for family day walk.. my daughter is playing with a new game waiting for me..lol  Praying hands.. please let me have a perfect 5 bites day.. yay.. with little to no hunger!! bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce 

[/color][/size][/size]
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:50 pm

You will do great! Just be sure to eat the foods you love, so you don't feel deprived. Love your bites or don't eat them.I love you I love you I love you I love you

Glad Jasper will be okay! Give him a hug for me! I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you 
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 pm

I sure will give Jasper a hug from you love bug.. I have done super today. I am planning a wonderful chicken and rice dinner.. no snickers tonight. I just got from a long walk with my kids.. Nina and Jasper. I see that this long walk made me very hungry. I really do plan to get very healthy and fit so on days that I will work out I will up my bites to reflect that.. have breakfast for sure. My pedometer said we walked 3kl Yay. no wonder I am hungry lol.

K off to make dinner and get ready for a night work meeting.. Shocked  lol
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  claire1 Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:09 am

YAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY:!: Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation 

I'm very very very happy for you, Debbie!!! bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce 

claire1

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:02 am

Ahhhhhh Thank you so much Claire.. kiss kiss
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:39 pm

Good morning ladies,

I just had breakfast as I was so hungry. I pulled out my small ramekins and had some oatmeal.. I ate with a small spoon. I remember now why I loved using these before they are 5 medium bites of 8 small in serving. love them

I WI at 201-202 kinda teeter totter on both lol I'll take it. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 

Food today

B) oatmeal with tea
L) sandwich
D) chicken rice and veg - I over ate it..was soooooooooooooo hungry could not stop.. uuugh Evil or Very Mad 

Back to the ramekins, like you snow eating out of a serving size works better for me too.. it is still the 5 bites though..  my ramekins are half a cup.

Its a sunny day cool day out .. I love it.. yay.. lol

Have a Great Day Everyone.  
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Wed Oct 16, 2013 4:16 pm

Hi all, It is so dark this morning it was so hard to get up. I just dropped Nina off at school and am home to get some work done before I go back to the school for the lunch program. Yay

I forgot to WI this morning .. sorry.. was so tired just brushed my hair and was off.

planned food today
B) tea
L) Roasted chicken sandwich
sn) tea
D) soup with a apple

I wish this to be a true 5 bite day if I can make it. The tea will have half and half in it but just a splash.. I am a tea drinker and that will never change I am sure, so I am not going to fight it..lol  This virus in Nina and I is still hanging on a bit.. just in the tummy.. getting better every day though.. hope it finally goes.. but the Naro virus can hang on for months.. eeek.

K.. now I am being bad.. back to work lol Cheers All

Update- I had half of my sandwich.. about 7 bites.. Very Happy

Update 2 - I just decided to check the calorie count on my day.. its just 600 calories.. this day might turn out perfect.. I am very happy with skipping breakfast and only having tea.. I love soup in the fall.. all good things.. yay
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:39 pm

I hope you and Nina are feeling better soon! I've never had that virus, but I've heard it's awful. Prayers and hugs for both of you! I love you I love you I love you 

So, we are eating the same as long as you are using your ramikins. Sometimes, I will eat 1/4 of one thing and 1/4 of another thing to have a variety. This is actually less than 10 bites...more like 8 bites which is very doable for me unless some special eating situation comes up....then I binge like a fool! No No No 
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:48 pm

The ramekins works so well.. unless you are like me and just ate a bag of chips.. uuugh.. really do not get it. I got one for helping out at school.. Nina gave it to me as I left to early.. I just took it and ate it.. uuugh.. I am going to ask them to give me a pc of fruit instead next time. Much better food to binge on.. uuugh

I am so nervous for Halloween.. I am going to have to figure this out.. I do not eat it unless it is in my house.. hmmm this is freaking me out.. lol.. Nina always comes home with so much candy and I normally would not eat it .. but when it is in my cupboard.. uugh.. I might have to have it for my meals.. lol.. hee hee

Ok.. off to work again.. just wanted to confess my chips.. trying to keep it real.. hugs all
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  claire1 Thu Oct 17, 2013 2:46 pm

I'm just like you... if I have sweets at home, just have to eat and often I can't stop until there's nothing left. That's why I quit buying anything containg sugar.
For Halloween, when Nina comes home with all those candies you should try a new strategy in order to stay away from that sugar. I was thinking about the fact that all parents would do anything for their children. So maybe if you tell yourself that Nina asked you to keep the candies for her, you wouldn't be tempted to eat them. It might sound like a stupid idea, but whenever I crave for something, I try to find a reason not to give in although it doesn't work all the time.

claire1

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:14 pm

Lol.. thank you for the tip,... I tried that one last year.. but she kept giving me them..lol I am going to section 1 each into small baggies for her lunch.. freeze them.. I hate frozen chocolate.. lol.. I am just going to have to tell my self how important my health is and what am I trying to achieve? Lol.. I am getting there

B) tea
L) Chicken sandwich 7 bites
Sn) tea
D) Chicken sandwich 7 bites

I can eat the half sandwich in 5 bites but really.. uuugh.. Its a nicer to have it in 7 smaller bites.. lol I love making sandwiches and wraps when it comes to this plan.. its very delicious. I cooked up chicken for this week and its finally coming to it end.. tomorrow it will be all used up. What a cheap week of food.. Yay..

My chicken sandwich is around 589.. not bad at all.. and sooooooooooooooo filling. Chocked full of nutrition.

Worker bee off to work.. Have a super day!

ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:18 pm

Hi,

Today is going to be a cheat day as we were sick on Thanksgiving so we are having a tip dinner tonight. I do not wish to be on plan because of it.. tomorrow I will jump right back on.. yay

B) egg on toast tea.. was so hungry
L) not sure mabe a apple so I not go over board
D) chicken dinner

I have so much work to do.. my flu is not a cold in my head again.. weird flu lol.. hee hee

xoxoxo Debbie

ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  claire1 Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:44 pm

Enjoy your dinner, Debbie! And have a great week-end!sunny sunny sunny sunny 

claire1

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Sat Oct 19, 2013 6:37 pm

Yay know what we did not have it..lol.. I have a very high stress day yesterday and I could not get my self in the kitchen to make it happen. I was still not on plan.. but not to fare off.. Today I am making this dinner happen.. But I am doing it in minimal bites.

Life is throwing so many curve balls. Some are really great and some really are not.. Such is life. I want to run and hide, put my head in the sand, but I will not!!!! Just dusting myself off from stress and trying to get some work done Very Happy 

B) tea
L) wrap
D) Roast dinner.. yum
sn) tea

I do not know how much I weigh.. I am not going to weigh in until Dec 10 I think .. the end of the Snow Bday challenge.. Yay.. I can not handle the stress of any other than just moving forward in all areas.. I could just binge every day but I will not. I feel if I WI and see a gain or no movement it will cause me to go nuts pale just can not have that right now.

K.. Love and hugs all.. be kind to your selves every one.. xoxox
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum