5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First week

5 posters

Go down

First week Empty First week

Post  Mybeginning00 Mon May 05, 2014 3:57 pm

I decided to make an account on here because I'd rather speak to/familiarize with people who are on this diet who understand this struggle, than with others who look at me all crazy when I say I can only have 5 bites at noon/night.
I started this diet the last week of April, it went amazing, but I slipped towards the end of the week because family came over and it was hard to be around loads of food.
But today I am starting fresh and I'm glad to be a part of this community.

Mybeginning00

Back to top Go down

First week Empty Re: First week

Post  Sexy123 Mon May 05, 2014 4:15 pm

Welcome! There is plenty of support as we all take it one bite at a time to our goals.

Sexy123

Back to top Go down

First week Empty Welcome

Post  Annna Mon May 05, 2014 5:30 pm

Hi, you've come to the right place. I started on 5/2- and the forums and the people on them have already helped. It's great to have others know what you're going through, and get tips, etc. and the motivation is fantastic!  Smile 

Annna

Back to top Go down

Post  Dying4ana Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:34 am

Welcome to the forums. I'm new as well. Trust me, people her are very helpful and supportive. You'll reach your goal weight in no time!

Dying4ana

Back to top Go down

Post  Daani Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:55 pm

As long as you always pick yourself up after a fall you will be okay and then get to your goal.

What always helps me is reading those super long threads from people that have been on this diet in the past.

Just hang in there, some days are better then others. You can do this!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Daani

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down