5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Broth question

2 posters

Go down

Broth question Empty Broth question

Post  unpeuformidable Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:53 pm

Hello all!

I don't have the book, which means that I'm running on limited information. I have a question about broths.

I'm fine, so far, drinking warm tea in between meals, but I'd like to know if broths made from bouillon cubes are okay as far as drinks go because coffee has about 8 calories per cup, and one bouillon cube is about 5-10 calories. Should this be okay? I feel that as the weather gets colder, I will want more than just tea in between meals. Also, drinking broth will prevent people from looking at me like I'm crazy when I eat only a few bites of food (personally, I don't think this diet is any more extreme than the standard American diet of overeating at every meal).

unpeuformidable

Back to top Go down

Broth question Empty Re: Broth question

Post  Daani Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:57 pm

I'm with you. Personally I think over eating is worse then this diet. Anyway to your question. Since some people drink coffee with creamer and still loose I Don't believe broth will kill it. I would just try it for a few days and see what happens.

Daani

Back to top Go down

Post  unpeuformidable Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:10 am

Thanks so much for your response! I'll try it out and see how it works.

unpeuformidable

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down