5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Energy Levels - how to cope with a slump?

2 posters

Go down

Energy Levels - how to cope with a slump? Empty Energy Levels - how to cope with a slump?

Post  JiffaCake Sun Feb 15, 2015 1:48 pm

Hi
I am on day 6 and although I don't feel massively hungry - I can live with it at any rate - I do feel a bit like my batteries have been taken out. I feel quite floppy today and did yesterday as well.

Is there anything I can do, besides flop about and do nothing much?

I am hoping to keep myself moving a little bit to get the weight off faster, but earlier just a short gentle stroll felt very tiring.

Thank you very much, JiffaCake

JiffaCake

Back to top Go down

Energy Levels - how to cope with a slump? Empty Re: Energy Levels - how to cope with a slump?

Post  signa Sat Feb 21, 2015 6:38 pm

This is probably due to the turnover from your body burning glucose to burning fat,  the transition "area" between those two can be rough.  

I've done a couple of long(ish) water fasts in the past, like 10 and 18 days, and this happened both times, about day 4-5 or so.  Sometimes any movement and moving about will motivate you to do a little more. My first week on the diet I slumped at about day 3-4? It was all I could do to move around the house and do some light bending and housework or whatever.  

I hope you've come out of it since then! Keep us posted!   cat

signa

Back to top Go down

Energy Levels - how to cope with a slump? Empty Re: Energy Levels - how to cope with a slump?

Post  JiffaCake Sat Feb 21, 2015 6:49 pm

Thank you I have it lasted 1-2 days and no more than that

JiffaCake

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down