5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 bites or Lipotrim? advice appreciated

3 posters

Go down

5 bites or Lipotrim? advice appreciated Empty 5 bites or Lipotrim? advice appreciated

Post  Kaci002 Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:54 pm

Hi all,
I hope you can help me. I need to lose 4 stone and really want to get half of that off as soon as possible so I and am thinking of doing the 5 bite diet or going on Lipotrim (total food placement) both require lots of willpower, but I just have the following questions:-

- Lipotrim is shakes only so doesnt teach you potion control, however you continuously lose about 4lb a week after the initial weight loss and it is packed full of vitamins - hair loss can be a side effect which worries me. Do you have hair loss on the 5BD?
- I have read that weight loss tapers out on the 5BD to about 2lb a week - can anyone confirm this?
- the 5BD is more sociable as with Lipotrim you cant go out for dinner
- Alot of people put weight back on when coming off Lipotrim if they dont stick to a strict diet, however is it the same with the 5BD - once the initial weight is lost will I always have to count bites?

Does anyone have any thoughts which would help me make my decision, I know I can do Lipotrim as I have done it before but what is more sustainable where the weight would actually stay off this time. Cant decide. Help!!!

Thanks all
xxxx Kaci

Kaci002

Back to top Go down

5 bites or Lipotrim? advice appreciated Empty my opinion for what it's worth

Post  Ivanabskinny Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:54 pm

Hi Kaci,

In my personal experience when you dedicate yourself to just 5 bites at lunch and dinner you transform the amount you are used to eating quite quickly.
When I stick to 5 bites I do wonderfully but the great thing is, when I am not strict with 5 bites I still don't eat nearly the amount I would've eaten previously.
So I maintain quite well inbetween times of being a 5 bite warrior.

I hope this helps! Good luck!

Ivanabskinny
Ivanabskinny

Back to top Go down

5 bites or Lipotrim? advice appreciated Empty Re: 5 bites or Lipotrim? advice appreciated

Post  Kaci002 Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:34 am

Hi

Thanks for your reply. I guess as you say the 5BD reduces the amount you eat even when you are not on it, whereas with the shakes I find when I have a day off it tends to be a binge as I have restricted myself with food so much but with the 5bd I can have a little of what I like.

Yes that has definately helped me look at things differently

Many thanks
Kaci

Kaci002

Back to top Go down

5 bites or Lipotrim? advice appreciated Empty Re: 5 bites or Lipotrim? advice appreciated

Post  pinklipstick Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:50 am

I would go with the 5BD as you say it is more sociable and fits in far better with real life than the shakes do!

I am losing way more than 2 lbs a week on this diet too, when I stick to it perfectly I can have losses of 3 or even 4 lbs of weight off just overnight - I have NEVER before found a diet that could do that!!!

Good luck though with whatever you decide to do Smile

pinklipstick

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaci002 Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:19 pm

Thanks Pinkliptic - welll im going for it - had a shake this morning, didnt enjoy it then read the post in this forum and have decided to go for it so just had my lunch of bites.

I'll post how i get on in the other forum

Thanks for the encouragement

xxx

Kaci002

Back to top Go down

Post  pinklipstick Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:03 pm

That's great best of luck! Smile

I think you have made a wise choice I have tried shake diets before too and they dont work for me at all!

I look forward to reading about your progress towards your goal on the 5BD! Smile

pinklipstick

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down