5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

cheryls journal

3 posters

Go down

cheryls journal Empty cheryls journal

Post  cheryle319 Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:51 pm

Well I only came om this site on Mon mar12 2012 introduced myself met some great people and decided to give it a shot starting tue. guessed at the weight dont own a scale and was to lazy to jump on wii board(thats BAD!) so anyway i guessed at 175 on Mon. did the died weighed myself on tue afternoon weighed 170 so I'm counting that as my start weight logged my diet details tue night right before bed got up weighed myself around 11 and it was 166 hard to believe but I had been eating like an absolute horse. The water helps me alot I have my 20 oz glass i leave out all day right by water filter and the hard candies oh my im stopping to get some jolly rancher and more peppermints today i know theyre not in program but they help me so much to forget about food and cravings thats my issue with eating hunger pains are nothing i can handle those fine that sounds kinka sick well anyway here i go on day two my energy is up i feel amazing Surprised
cheryle319
cheryle319

Back to top Go down

cheryls journal Empty Re: cheryls journal

Post  Snow White Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:04 pm

Sounds good! The sugar free Jolly Ranchers are hard to find but worth it if you do find them. Keep posting, you're doing great! Would love to see you post what you are eating.
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

cheryls journal Empty What I Ate

Post  cheryle319 Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:14 pm

flower flower Tue 3-13-12: 5 bites dominoes meat lovers pizza 1 bite roasted vegetables 1 bite bananna 2 bites lasagna 1 bite pistaschio gelato 4- 20 0z. glasses water multi vitamin chantix pill 6-8 hard candies Wed3-14-12: 3 bites cheeseburger on whole wheat bread 2 bites steak fries 1 bite chip ahoy cookie 1 bite bananna 1 bite chips with cottage cheese 1 bite pistaschio gelato 5-20 oz. glasses water multi vit and chantix. I seem to perfer to save my bites for at night dont know if thats good or bad if i can have a bite of something right before bed im good i wont go crazy and eat the whole kitchen lol! also forgot my hot decaf tea in am big cup helps alot and the water and hard candies have helped alot also the hard candies are regular sugat i know theyre not in program but i really cant do sugar free i get bad stomach pains and like i said they keep me from thinking of missing the flavor of food all day so unless i see a real problem with the weight not comming off i will continue with that also confession to make my bites are pretty big not crazy but probably bigger than the diet reccomends
cheryle319
cheryle319

Back to top Go down

Post  rugbygirl87 Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:19 pm

Chantix? I take it you are quiting smoking then? Man your a tough chick if you can quit smoking and go on a diet at the same time! Bravo! Sounds like you are doing great : )
rugbygirl87
rugbygirl87

Back to top Go down

Post  cheryle319 Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:49 pm

thanks I quit 4 months ago so is not too bad. Ive only been taking one pill a day so im kinda stretching it out for as long as I can then from what alot of people are saying may have to taper off Very Happy
cheryle319
cheryle319

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down