5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Last ditch effort...Nancy's 5 bite journey

4 posters

Go down

Last ditch effort...Nancy's 5 bite journey Empty Last ditch effort...Nancy's 5 bite journey

Post  nancynelson28 Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:51 am

Ok....well, tomorrow it begins. I sorta did five bites yesterday and planned on doing it again today, but had a total binge instead, which included the last frap from Bux that I'll be having for a while.

I've been thinking about my goals. I just want to be more "normal" and "pretty" again. I have never been "thin" and I know I will never be "thin" or "skinny" but I would like to be more comfortable with myself. It's painful for me to even stand for an extended period of time, let alone exercise but I've got get healthier for there will be no point in turning 40 in March.

I have a friend who had weight loss surgery this year and I am so jealous of her. I know I am not healthy enough to have surgery (on Coumadin, would probably bleed to death), nevermind I can't afford the surgery itself or the time off. But if this works the way it's supposed to, why bother with surgery.

So, tomorrow it starts. It will be difficult at work when we have lunches brought in, but I will try. I also hope to do simple body weight exercises (push ups, leg lifts etc.) until the weather cools and I can to a bit of walking in the evening, maybe.

nancynelson28
nancynelson28

Back to top Go down

Last ditch effort...Nancy's 5 bite journey Empty Re: Last ditch effort...Nancy's 5 bite journey

Post  ElleBella Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:02 am

You are going to do great.. !! Day 1 - 3 are the hardest.. but you just need to pull out the water glass.. it can help big time.. Good luck cheers
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Last ditch effort...Nancy's 5 bite journey Empty Re: Last ditch effort...Nancy's 5 bite journey

Post  nancynelson28 Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:58 pm

Morning weigh in.....205.8 Lord please help this weight fall off....

Will check in later Embarassed
nancynelson28
nancynelson28

Back to top Go down

Post  spryng Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:34 pm

Welcome Nancy!!!

The first 3-5 days are the toughest so stay strong, drink lots of water and just repeat to yourself that YOU CAN DO THIS! because you can! Smile I look forward to following your journey and cheering you on Smile
spryng
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  nancynelson28 Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:51 pm

Thank you ladies! Today has been a failure, I knew that pharmacy rep lunch would kill me....tomorrow is another day. I will be stronger next time.
nancynelson28
nancynelson28

Back to top Go down

Post  nancynelson28 Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:10 am

Today has been a success!!! Five bites of leftover chineese food for lunch and bites of bannana just now.... I haven't had a bannana in over two years, man that was nice to have guilt free Now I'll have water and diet coke.
nancynelson28
nancynelson28

Back to top Go down

Post  mommieof2 Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:09 pm

Welcome and good luck. I just love the fact you can have what ever you want on this diet and not feel guilty as long as you stay in the 5 bite realm
mommieof2
mommieof2

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:19 pm

Yum love nanners.. lol.. enjoy love!
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down