5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Okay, my real introduction!

2 posters

Go down

Okay, my real introduction! Empty Okay, my real introduction!

Post  5BiteMe Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:39 pm

Hi, everybody. I am trying to lose 15 - 20 pounds fast so that I can fit into the dress I bought for my daughter's wedding on November 3.

I tried a "healthy", lowfat, high-fiber diet and only lasted two days. I had TERRIBLE stomach pains and terribley stinky gas. (So sorry if TMI, lol.)

Then I tried lowcarb. After three days I realized that I HATE meat, cheese and eggs. PLUS, I had heartburn the whole time.

SOOOO...

That leaves me with the 5 Bite Diet. I read about it a couple of years ago and thought it was crazy. Now I'm not so sure.

I would absolutely LOVE to hear from some people who have lost a good bit of weight following this diet, and am also wondering how many people do the Snickers bars, and how many just eat 5 bites of normal food.

Thanks to all who have read this.....

5BiteMe

Back to top Go down

Okay, my real introduction! Empty Re: Okay, my real introduction!

Post  ElleBella Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:42 pm

I have not had much success yet as I have not lasted more than 3 days.. It tends to put me to deep into ketosis and I end up having liver problems.. Snickers is the best way to do it if you want to ensure you don't to low on sugar.. If you go and read some of the blogs down below there are many people who have done excellent on this program.. Eat less is the best way to lose.. low carb or no fat is just nuts.. eat less.. move a little.. good luck!
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  5BiteMe Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:52 pm

Thanks, ElleBella! Regarding ketosis...I had problems with ketosis on lowcarb until I read that the reason people have problems is because they lose a lot of water, which causes their bodies to start producing a lot of adrenaline and other stress hormones. The way around this is to increase salt intake, which preserves water, and prevents all those bad hormones from being released and causing problems. Don't know if this helps you or not...

I will take some time tonight to read some blogs. Thank you so much!

5BiteMe

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:07 pm

hey thankyou for the tip.. great tip!!

Debbie
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down