5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Slow but steady....

2 posters

Go down

Slow but steady.... Empty Slow but steady....

Post  smhsince91 Wed May 22, 2013 3:01 am

I've been on this diet for about two weeks now. And I have to stress that I haven't been doing 5 bites perfectly. It seems like each week, I just slowly kept cutting down my food portions. Also, I did have some cheat days as well. But after two weeks on the diet, I managed to lose about 7lbs. That's the most weight I've ever lost while on a diet! For me, the weight loss and seemed kind of slow. I'm just an impatient person I guess Smile I'm hoping to lose at least 15-20lbs in a month. I have been invited to a wedding and I want to look my best. I'm a bridesmaid!!! Anyways that's my progress so far. I plan to update on this forum every few weeks about my progress. This diet is very simple but so hard sometimes. But then again, what diet isn't hard! Here are my stats!

Starting Weight:177
Current Weight: 170

My Progress: Total Loss:7lbs 65lbs to go!
smhsince91
smhsince91

Back to top Go down

Slow but steady.... Empty Re: Slow but steady....

Post  Bereniceperalta Thu Oct 19, 2023 3:02 am

Congratulations on your progress in the two weeks since you started the diet! Losing 7 pounds in that time is a significant achievement, and it's great to hear that you're seeing positive results.

It's important to recognize that weight loss can vary from person to person, and it's not uncommon for it to be slower in some cases. The fact that you've been making gradual adjustments and have seen positive results is a good sign of your dedication and determination.

It's also good to acknowledge that no diet is easy, and it can be challenging at times. Your commitment to sharing your progress and staying accountable is a positive step. And as you continue toward your goal, remember that it's important to focus on sustainable and healthy habits.

As a bridesmaid, you'll undoubtedly want to look your best, and it's great to have a specific event as motivation. Keep up the good work, stay patient and persistent, and feel free to share your updates and experiences on the forum. Best of luck as you work towards your weight loss goals!

Bereniceperalta

https://hhprocessors.com/

Back to top Go down