5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Starting tomorrow morning (Tuesday) morbidly obese

3 posters

Go down

Starting tomorrow morning (Tuesday) morbidly obese Empty Starting tomorrow morning (Tuesday) morbidly obese

Post  sexymetobe Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:17 pm

So, I have decided to go ahead and give this diet a go.
I have A LOT of weight to lose. I saw this on the Dr. Oz show yesterday. The thought of eating only 5 bites for lunch, and 5 bites for dinner seems so hard to do. I will do my best to adhere to the program.
I am morbidly obese, I am only 5 feet tall and weigh 260.4 pounds. I took off 20 pounds low carbing this last year. I actually had lost 34 pounds, but started eating back to my regular bad ways. So, now I'm just 20 pounds down.
Ideally I would be happy to be 140 pounds. I know that is much higher than someone who is five feet tall should weigh. I am being realistic though. I have had two kids, and being this heavy for son long, I will have a lot of excess skin.
I will be THRILLED to be under 200! I have not been under 200 since my early 20's. I am 42 years old now.
I feel like I have wasted so much time being the heavy, FUNNY girl. I want to be the sexy and STILL FUNNY girl! :)I've always dealt with my weight in a joking way. It was almost like I wanted to make fun of myself, before anyone else had the chance to do it.
My children are still young. I have a 6 year old and a 9 year old. I'm divorced, and would like to find someone to share the rest of my life with :)I think I can only do that when I have learned to love myself unconditionally. Losing 140 pounds or more will help me gain self-esteem and confidence; something I am lacking.
So, until tomorrow......

Last edited by sexymetobe on Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:18 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typed WAY instead of weigh *palm forehead slap*)

sexymetobe

Back to top Go down

Starting tomorrow morning (Tuesday) morbidly obese Empty Re: Starting tomorrow morning (Tuesday) morbidly obese

Post  Sexy123 Wed May 07, 2014 3:02 am

How is the 5 bite diet plan working for you?  20lbs down is a great start.  I imagine the weight will just start to drip off of you with this plan. Very Happy

Sexy123

Back to top Go down

Starting tomorrow morning (Tuesday) morbidly obese Empty Re: Starting tomorrow morning (Tuesday) morbidly obese

Post  sexymetobe Wed May 07, 2014 5:26 am

Hi Sexy123,
I got derailed when I got the stomach bug. I've been drinking several ensures a day and pedialite and spiced chai latte, and green tea matcha powder lattes. My stomach is not cooperating yet. My calories are going to be up higher than they would be on on five bites, and then another five bites for a second meal.
My bites are not near where I should be; much more. They are higher calories too because the ensures have calories and my chai powder, green tea matcha too. I'm okay with that though; hard to focus when you feel so run down and crappy. I'm being kind to my stomach/health and once I get back to feeling like myself will jump back on plan.
How are you doing?

sexymetobe

Back to top Go down

Post  Sexy123 Wed May 07, 2014 1:18 pm

I am sorry you have been feeling so bad.  Get well soon!

I am doing ok.  Going steady trying to be strong but taking it one bite at a time.

Have a good day!! Very Happy

Sexy123

Back to top Go down

Starting tomorrow morning (Tuesday) morbidly obese Empty flu...hard way to diet

Post  ControlIt Sat May 10, 2014 11:32 pm

sexymetobe
I defnitely lost weight when I had the flu...not eating for a few days. But its the hard way to loose weight....get better! Smile 

ControlIt

http://www.travelsimplified.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down