5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daily Journal- Starting the Diet Tomorrow- Monday

+4
Jenny P.
3jaysmom
teaismyhappyplace
darkshines
8 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Daily Journal- Starting the Diet Tomorrow- Monday - Page 2 Empty Re: Daily Journal- Starting the Diet Tomorrow- Monday

Post  teaismyhappyplace Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:47 pm

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!
teaismyhappyplace
teaismyhappyplace

Back to top Go down

Daily Journal- Starting the Diet Tomorrow- Monday - Page 2 Empty Re: Daily Journal- Starting the Diet Tomorrow- Monday

Post  Jenny P. Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:33 pm

Good Luck with that...You can do it!
Jenny P.
Jenny P.

Back to top Go down

Daily Journal- Starting the Diet Tomorrow- Monday - Page 2 Empty CHALLENGE WEEK DAY 3

Post  darkshines Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:57 pm

124.6!

(yay!) a BMI of 18.5 for a person of my height (5 ft 9) is 125. I wonder if this diet will work past that to my old average weight or if im stuck here....

so far this is the least i have weighed n this diet. needless to say im pretty happy about it. BUT i cannot sabotage myself. i have officially reached my first goal- 125. My second goal is 123. I can't give up.
Today I was pretty worried I wouldnt see a change. After all, 125.6 was the most i had lost on this diet, so I wasnt sure if my body would respond to more. Also, I was afraid i had five rather large bites for my lunch and dinner. - crab salad for lunch(the cheesy kind with noodles) and a pbj with honey for dinner. But i definitely drank at least 9 glasses of water and did my normal 30 minutes on the eliptical so things seem to be working out well.

I don't know how i did on my midterm yet, I will probably find out today or tomorrow. I feel pretty good about it though- i was able to answer everything pretty well i think.

how is everyone else doing this week?!
darkshines
darkshines

Back to top Go down

Daily Journal- Starting the Diet Tomorrow- Monday - Page 2 Empty CHALLENGE WEEK DAY 4

Post  darkshines Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:38 pm

123.4!

aaaannnd...- 100% on my midterm! i KNEW i aced it.

oh goodness i was worried too. (about my weight, not the midterm)

Yesterday I ate a 90 cal special K bar for lunch. With my MV and calcium and all that. Then I went to class. I didn't end up going to the gym as I had planned because I had to run some errands and then a friend said he needed to meet up with me. we ended up spending the whole night running around catching minnows in the local stream. I am covered in mosquito bites.

I got home around 9:30 and ate a mini crab quessadilla with a lot of guacamole- still about five bites size though- it was one of those baby carb-smart tortillas. I made it with imitation crab flakes, and 2% mozz string cheese.

Then i downed another bottle of water and fell asleep. I wish i knew why i was so constantly groggy these last few days.

Anyway- I did not expect to be down this much. In fact, I thought I would stay the same, if not gain, and was dreading the scale this morning.

Gimme some butter baby, I'm on a roll!

darkshines
darkshines

Back to top Go down

Daily Journal- Starting the Diet Tomorrow- Monday - Page 2 Empty ps-

Post  darkshines Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:16 pm

dangit!!!

well. i fell off the wagon this evening.
i was TIRED!
and i have to go salsa.
so tired though that the gym is OUT of the question.

so i had a pretty big bowl of chocolate cheerios, half a snickers bar, some peanut butter, a few pickles, and a slice of cinnamon raisin bread. oh. and an oreo.

-_- fortunately- the whole total is 1200.
and fortunately- (or unfortunately, cuz i have to go salsa soon) i feel really stuffed and sick.

to be fair with myself- tomorrow is sort of my weekend, since i have no classes.

and i DID lose about 4 pounds in 4 days.

AND that puts me below an 18.5 BMI!

however this is not an excuse. I'm done eating for the day. will finish drinking my 8-10 glasses of water, and tomorrow morning- hit the goddamn gym and start over again.
darkshines
darkshines

Back to top Go down

Post  teaismyhappyplace Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:22 am

im so jealous!!! i wanna be an 18.5 BMI!! im at 19.3... poo!
haha good job tho girlie. salsa is so so fun, just moving makes u feel so sexy
teaismyhappyplace
teaismyhappyplace

Back to top Go down

Daily Journal- Starting the Diet Tomorrow- Monday - Page 2 Empty CHALLENGE WEEK DAY 5

Post  darkshines Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:19 pm

So. Even though I fell off the wagon yesterday, I'm back in control.

This morning i was 124.4. Probably mostly food weight.

After i posted last night I continued to eat though. A few bits of sushi- a corner of the frozen dirt cake (for shame!) and probably other things that I'm trying my best not to remember. THE POINT though, is that I'm only up a pound. 124.4 and that still puts me below a 18.5 BMI.

Today I'm just trying to focus on getting all my fluids in. Powerade Zero is a lifesaver, as are the Vitamin Water Zero's. (my favorites are the orange one and the lemonade one)

Might end up going out to eat or something but i dont think i will have a problem keeping it small- my tummy is mucho upset with me right now.

Tea also inspired me to look at my overall progress. Since i started three weeks ago i was 130.2. For only following the diet strictly for probably a total of ten days (if that) my progress makes me happy. 5.8 pounds. (and before yesterday, 6.Cool (happy!!)

My boyfriend ships home on monday so I will see him by Thursday! I'll keep five biting as much as i can until then.

i just wanna thank everyone on this forum. you all have really been a help, escape, inspiration, and a lot of fun. =)
darkshines
darkshines

Back to top Go down

Daily Journal- Starting the Diet Tomorrow- Monday - Page 2 Empty Woohoo!

Post  darkshines Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:53 pm

122.8!!!

I can't believe it. I just flat out cant.

For lunch I had a mozz stick and my MV/calcium, etc...

and a small but regular sized dinner.

i think i took in about 10 glasses of water.

i swear, it must be the water that is helping like this.

oh- and i also started taking tonalin cla the last three days. i wonder...

anyway, im getting back my old shape, my hipbones are sticking out over the waist of my jeans like they used to. oh, and yes my jeans are MUCH easier to get into, thank goodness. i hated the tight pants feeling more than anything in the world.

lets just hope i dont sabotage it all today. pedal to the metal. my bf will be home soon and theres no excuses. in fact, i havnt heard from him in the last 48 hours and im beginning to wonder if they didnt push forward his leave from monday.
darkshines
darkshines

Back to top Go down

Post  teaismyhappyplace Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:16 pm

actually i noticed something funny like that too! this past week ive just been chugging and chugging plain water to see if it helps anything, and the weight is coming off MUCH easier.

im so excited for u!! ur man is coming to town! long distances suck so bad... he's going to love the new u! have FUN
teaismyhappyplace
teaismyhappyplace

Back to top Go down

Daily Journal- Starting the Diet Tomorrow- Monday - Page 2 Empty Well this sucks

Post  darkshines Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:14 pm

Two pounds in one day.

My uncle showed up and we had to go to benihana.

Hoping its mostly food weight....

*sigh* five biting today
darkshines
darkshines

Back to top Go down

Post  teaismyhappyplace Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:02 pm

im sure its just the weight of the food! wait it out a little bit, drink lots of water, ur doing so great!
teaismyhappyplace
teaismyhappyplace

Back to top Go down

Post  darkshines Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:40 pm

ah. okay thats better.

sorta.

its not 120. but its under 125. my pants are still lose. life is good.

stomach is upset today though. probly gunna just end up drinking liquids.

my bf ships home today!!!! woooo!!!! =)
darkshines
darkshines

Back to top Go down

Daily Journal- Starting the Diet Tomorrow- Monday - Page 2 Empty what on earth?

Post  darkshines Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:17 pm

so i fasted yesterday. wasnt exactly planned, but my tummy was sick and i spent a lot of time in the bathroom.

didnt really drink a lot of water. MAYBE three cups. if that.

but alas- this morning im down to 119.8.

my boyfriend is stuck in kuwait and doesnt expect to get home until thursday. i should be happy, that way im done with school by the time hes here so theres no precious time wasted studying for the damn final, but still. im a bit sad.
darkshines
darkshines

Back to top Go down

Post  darkshines Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:35 pm

so yesterday i was 121.4 and today i am 120.8.

close enough.

i cant believe i did it. i mean sure it was sort of up and down and inconsistent but really. three weeks ago i weighed 10 more pounds than i do right now.

my boyfriends flight will be coming in at 2:20 but i have to take a final at school so i will probably meet him at his sgts wifes house around 3 or 4 whenever i can get out of the test and scoot down there..

im so excited i am shaking!

darkshines
darkshines

Back to top Go down

Daily Journal- Starting the Diet Tomorrow- Monday - Page 2 Empty im BAAACK

Post  darkshines Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:32 am

so my weight has creeped back up.

i have to take a protein shake in the morning... its called clearvite..? its for my health. anyway. 122 cals a serving.

starting back on the 5bd soon! support appreciated!
darkshines
darkshines

Back to top Go down

Post  rubywong Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:28 am

Darkshines, Welcome back. I wouldn't worry too much about the extra 122 calories worth of protein shake, especially if it is for your health. Keep us updated. =)
rubywong
rubywong

Back to top Go down

Post  teaismyhappyplace Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:03 pm

hey welcome back girlie. im in the same boat- weight kinda snuck up behind me i have 7 lbs to shake off. I mean it took 2 months for it to come back, and i didnt weigh in at all and i did eat alot of crap so its 100% expected and fine considering all the "fun" i allowed myself. But its now time for it to go away and for me to get back to where i was.

best of luck!
teaismyhappyplace
teaismyhappyplace

Back to top Go down

Daily Journal- Starting the Diet Tomorrow- Monday - Page 2 Empty day 1

Post  darkshines Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:12 pm

im anxious to get started but im not sure when would be the best time- its the end of the week for me, not having classes on friday... but i know if i tell myself i am going to wait till monday i will just sabotage myself.

so todays the day!

im going to have my protein for breakfast lunch and dinner, just to get things started.

after that i learned im allergic to wheat, dairy... and a host of other things. so looks like veggies for me. =)

not sure how much i weigh, will start that tomorrow. maybe with photos too?

darkshines
darkshines

Back to top Go down

Post  Phil Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:36 am

Welcome Back Very Happy
Phil
Phil
Admin

https://5bitediet.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Daily Journal- Starting the Diet Tomorrow- Monday - Page 2 Empty weekend...ick

Post  darkshines Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:07 pm

oh goodness what an awful weekend it has been.

friday night i went out with some friends- one of the soldiers from my (now ex)'s platoon came up from ft carson and picked me and my friend up to go hookah downtown- i had never been before. anyway we parked and went inside for about two hours and when we came out his car was gone. tow companies werent cooperating- and my other friends only set of keys were in it.

meanwhile my phone died...

we ended up walking back 30 blocks to her house so i could charge my phone and call my dad to pick me and my army friend up. he crashed at my place (it was 1 am at this point) and i had to drive him around all of yesterday to find his darn car. fortunately it had been towed- and my other friends keys were still in it.

however, while all this was going on my doc called and informed me she needed to run some stool and spit tests on me and so i need to eat this this and that..... and today i have to be a trophy child for lunch at a mexican restaurant for my dads business meeting. -_-

five biting monday. i dont care what they say. i picked up some CLA to take in the morning with my protein and plan on going back to the gym at least two days a week starting tomorrow.

oh! but from before the breakup- i have photos from the ball. =)
[url][/url]https://i.servimg.com/u/f29/15/69/20/34/p7290311.jpghttps://i.servimg.com/u/f29/15/69/20/34/p7290312.jpg
darkshines
darkshines

Back to top Go down

Post  Lisa Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:32 pm

That does all sound awful. I'm glad everything got sorted out though!

Sorry to hear about your breakup. Hope you're feeling ok, in that regard.

You look absolutely stunning in those pictures!

Lisa

Back to top Go down

Post  3jaysmom Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:45 am

So sorry to hear about the breakup, that sucks. Its always tough to deal with no matter what "side" of the breakup you are on. You look amazing in the pictures nonetheless! Glad to see you are back, just in time for us all to get our asses in gear after the summer!

How did it go at the Mexican place? That is always my downfall, no matter what I say before I go. Good luck, and welcome back!

3jaysmom

Back to top Go down

Post  darkshines Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:43 am

oh. my goodness.
the food was good. and so was the dessert, unfortunately.

*sigh* tomorrows the day.

its so great to have this support and motivation, and thank you for the compliments!

the thing is- people change, and it just wasnt working. it dragged out a bit longer than i had hoped, but im fine. he, however is not apparently. his family was not alright with the way he treated me near the end- (facebooking mothers know all) but i stood my ground and i think i made a good judgment by calling it off. my best friend is still dating his best friend- the latest i heard he was trying to replace me by sleeping with one of his friend's gf. (mature. -_-) but i guess that just means i made the right call and am better off without him- he proved that he was never the kind of person i needed in my life.

=)

nowowwww gotta get back in shape so i can find another. (and go back to admiring myself instead of needing a bf to do that!) Wink
darkshines
darkshines

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyra Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:59 pm

Wow I am so impressed at your persistence Smile
I get so motivated! Smile

Lyra

Back to top Go down

Post  teaismyhappyplace Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:58 pm

im so glad that ur handling this so well, and ur right- reallll mature, kid just proved u should be out there with something better! We're glad to have u back here, i think all of us are kinda having a rocky start with this diet cuz we've been off of it for so long, but its time to get back to those goals. Its time to focus on you and for u to walk out the door every morning feeling wonderful about how u look, not oh lemme put on this hoodie to cover up- it will be better soon. no no soon is NOW. best of luck!
teaismyhappyplace
teaismyhappyplace

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next