5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sept wedding, then Jamaica bound...

Go down

Sept wedding, then Jamaica bound... Empty Sept wedding, then Jamaica bound...

Post  Bear12 on Fri May 16, 2014 3:10 am

This is my 5B journal to help keep me accountable. I just discovered this diet and decided to start today. Not a bad start but not perfect either.
CW: 202
GW: 135-140
Day 1: (lunch)eggs and turkey bacon-5 bites
(Dinner) Cliff brand energy bar-5 bites
(Throughout my 8 hr work shift)-
Cantaloupe- 12 bites (?)
(Late night snack)- slice of Swiss cheese

Not very happy with eating the cantaloupe or PC of cheese but tom is always another day!!! Smile

Bear12

Back to top Go down

Sept wedding, then Jamaica bound... Empty Re: Sept wedding, then Jamaica bound...

Post  Bear12 on Sat May 17, 2014 2:31 am

Today was muuuuch better. I stuck to my diet perfectly!!
Day 2: (lunch)cliff energy bar- 5 bites
(dinner)beef and pepper roast on a low carb wrap- 5 bites

Water, diet soda, and hot tea to drink

Wasn't as hungry today, except for one time around 4, when I thought I might die of hunger, but I waited it out bc I knew the pains would go away..and they did. Only a slight headache earlier in the day, but it went away with some meds. Drinking hot tea def helps the hunger. On to day 3 Smile

Bear12

Back to top Go down

Sept wedding, then Jamaica bound... Empty Re: Sept wedding, then Jamaica bound...

Post  Sexy123 on Sat May 17, 2014 2:37 am

Smile Ur dinner sounds delish!  Good job!

Sexy123

Back to top Go down

Post  Bear12 on Sat May 17, 2014 2:47 am

It was really good, and filling. A girl at work told me how she makes a roast, which I have always hated before, until now that is. Take a whole roast put it in a crockpot with a whole jar of those pepperocinis, not sure on spelling, juice and all.. And cook on low or warm, maybe 8 hrs..I leave mine all day when I'm at work or overnight.... U should try it Smile low fat and filling Smile

Bear12

Back to top Go down

Post  Bear12 on Mon May 19, 2014 2:55 pm

Day 3 and 4 didn't go so good. Def went over my bites.. Sad but I'm gonna try not to dwell on it and do better today. Here's to day 5!! Smile later this vending I will post my food intake. Hope everyone has a great day!

Bear12

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum