5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A long way to go and Oh! so slow!!!

2 posters

Go down

A long way to go and Oh! so slow!!! Empty A long way to go and Oh! so slow!!!

Post  Roxymaya Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:32 am

Hi Everyone! Glad I found this forum...I read the book by Dr. Lewis, did the diet for 5 days, lost 5 pounds and then stopped the diet Sad I tried the diet again for 4 days and didn't lose a pound!!! Very frustrated....I need to lose about 65 pounds....I've never been fat in my life but after taking meds, I ballooned up to my present weight of 208! I'm 5'8 tall and 42 years old. Something must be wrong in my head because how can you WANT to lose weight so badly but can't stick to the diet??? I don't even find the 5 bites hard to do...it's just that I don't see results like others have had so I get discouraged and can't see the end of this ever coming....Please help, those who have been on this diet and have lost! thanks!!! Very Happy

Roxymaya

Back to top Go down

A long way to go and Oh! so slow!!! Empty Oops! Forgot to say something!

Post  Roxymaya Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:38 am

By the way, the reason I get discouraged is that I've benn plateau-ing at the same weight for 1 year!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Did WW, saw dietician, did low fat high fiber....After the first 5 pounds, nothing will budge! All my blood test results are normal so my doctor doesn't know why I won't budge!
Also, I've always read that starvation diets (like this one) will slow down your metabolism even MORe!! so isn't this a catch-22? Just asking, not trying to kill the 5-bite diet, just worried it will slow me down even more Crying or Very sad

Roxymaya

Back to top Go down

A long way to go and Oh! so slow!!! Empty Re: A long way to go and Oh! so slow!!!

Post  Dmac Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:56 pm

Roxy welcometo the site. how long did u plateau ? sometimes my wait stayed the same for 2 to 5 days then drop like 5 lbs overnight.
Dmac
Dmac

Back to top Go down

A long way to go and Oh! so slow!!! Empty long plateau

Post  Roxymaya Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:31 am

Hi Dmac! I've been on a plateau since August 2010!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes 2010!!!! My top weight was 210 pounds. Iwent down to 205 and been stuck there ever since...Did it all: WW, dietician, low carb, low fat you name it....My doctor doesn't understand why my weight won't budge. Read about 5bite....Was back to 210 pounds, went down to 205 and that's it! So I stopped this diet as I feel I don't have the energy right now to be disappointed AGAIN!!! With your help and incentive, I will probably give this a go again in a week or so....I'm just worried that starvation diets like this will make me even worse!

Roxymaya

Back to top Go down

A long way to go and Oh! so slow!!! Empty Re: A long way to go and Oh! so slow!!!

Post  Dmac Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:49 pm

I don't think it can make it worse. try the diet for 2 weeks try to be perfect. I'm shur it will work if u do it perfectly for to weeks I think u will be shocked at how fast the wait comes off and don't check your wait everyday. if u can help it just check 1 time a week that should help to not get frustrated. Let me know how its going good luck.
Dmac
Dmac

Back to top Go down

A long way to go and Oh! so slow!!! Empty will do!

Post  Roxymaya Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:36 pm

Thanks! I will let u know 4 sure!

Roxymaya

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down