5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spryng into my journey with me

+31
Maernet
mommieof2
ramanrai
rugbygirl87
3jaysmom
AllieT
pinklipstick
teaismyhappyplace
misunderstood
Snow White
chic
herbsgirl
16Again
starfish
amu82
insanity
LLJames
Jesabelle
shanni82
connie
Moonie
starbucks addict
wstreet8110
jgraston
shnookie
ewhetstone
SaltyDog
Dmac
Greenbeans
Lisa
spryng
35 posters

Page 19 of 27 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 23 ... 27  Next

Go down

Spryng into my journey with me  - Page 19 Empty Re: Spryng into my journey with me

Post  Jesabelle Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:22 pm

Great job on getting back on track! Can't wait to see your loss Smile
Jesabelle
Jesabelle

Back to top Go down

Spryng into my journey with me  - Page 19 Empty Re: Spryng into my journey with me

Post  spryng Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:55 pm

I got my entire gain off this week!!! AWESOME!!!! I'm on cloud nine, usually it takes me two weeks to get off a 3+ lbs gain but I was extra good on my bites this week with extra water in there too to flush me out. So I'm back to 138.6 again and I'm ready to not go backwards ANYMORE.. time to lose new weight Smile So I'm down 3.4 lbs, I'm psyched! I have a gameplan this weekend and can't wait to get a great loss this week as well, yak with you all later! Smile
spryng
spryng

Back to top Go down

Spryng into my journey with me  - Page 19 Empty Congratulations!

Post  Snow White Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:23 pm

Congratulations on getting your gain off!!! I am hoping to do the same thing when I weigh in on Monday! If I'm super lucky maybe even actually lose a pound, that would be awesome! I really feel like I am back in the swing of this diet and I am realizing that the cheats really beat me down and make it soooooo hard to pick it back up. I'm with you all the way on LOSING!!!! Tell us more about your game plan for this weekend.
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  spryng Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:36 pm

My game plan was just to eat less, lol and I did! Very proud of myself Smile

So today was a busy Monday, the day passed by so fast, I love that.

B-nothing
L- 5 bites seafood pasta
D- 5 bites beefy rice burrito

I stayed up later than normal last night watching the oscars so I'm tired today. I'll probably turn in early.
spryng
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  Dmac Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:46 pm

Way to go spryng
Dmac
Dmac

Back to top Go down

Spryng into my journey with me  - Page 19 Empty Great job!

Post  Snow White Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:23 am

Great job eating less! Way to go!
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  Jesabelle Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:08 am

Great job giving yourself this boost. I bet the weigth flies off What a Face
Jesabelle
Jesabelle

Back to top Go down

Post  spryng Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:02 pm

Thanks everyone!!! Smile

So today went by fast.. I need to spend a day going through my closet, I found a shirt hidden in there I wore a couple years ago to a wedding that I thought at the time looked good even though I was like 40 lbs heavier, I tried it on this morning and it looks amazing! so flattering, I don't know what I thought two years ago, lol but I know I have more hidden gems in there, it will be like a whole new wardrobe! LOL but now I need to make the time to find it all, my closet is a mess, lol

B-nothing
L- 5 bites seafood pasta
D- 5 bites sesame ginger salmon with sweet potatoes

On to another great day! Smile
spryng
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  Jesabelle Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:36 pm

Great job on the find!!! Your menu looks soooo yummy!!!!!
Jesabelle
Jesabelle

Back to top Go down

Post  insanity Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:27 pm

Nice. It's so exciting to fit into smaller clothes again!
insanity
insanity

Back to top Go down

Post  spryng Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:23 pm

Is the week over yet? man work has been killing me! Plus last night we were under tornado warning after midnight so I was up watching the weather/news and pacing the floor worried.. thankfully it all went northeast of me but I couldn't fall back asleep and stay asleep so I was so tired this morning. Been hitting the caffeine hard today! but all diet soda so no harm done. I'll make sure I'm in bed early tonight.

B-nothing
L- 5 bites seafood pasta
D- 5 pasta chicken parmesan with angel hair spaghetti, yum!

On to another day Smile
spryng
spryng

Back to top Go down

Spryng into my journey with me  - Page 19 Empty No

Post  Snow White Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:12 am

No, still 2 more days, but we can make it! You're doing great on your five bites! Smile Smile Smile
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  spryng Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:31 pm

Almost friday! LOL

B-nothing
L- 5 bites seafood pasta
D- 5 bites pork potstickers

spryng
spryng

Back to top Go down

Spryng into my journey with me  - Page 19 Empty : ))))

Post  Snow White Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:51 am

Nice job sticking with the 5 bites today! : ))))
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  insanity Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:33 am

Tornadoes are soooooooo scary. I'm glad they didn't come too close to you after all. Nice job, staying strict with the diet!
insanity
insanity

Back to top Go down

Post  Jesabelle Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:40 pm

You are doing a great job staying on plan Smile Glad the tornado never materialized-that would be frightening pale I look forward to hearing about your weigh in. You have had a fantastic week!!!!! Very Happy
Jesabelle
Jesabelle

Back to top Go down

Post  spryng Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:05 pm

Sorry I was MIA yesterday, Hubby offered to take me shopping and I couldn't refuse, lol got some cute summer dresses and I bought a goal dress! it's an extra small summer dress, so so so pretty, right now I can get it on but it's sooo tight I can't breathe so I'm hoping by June, before our vacation it fits perfectly Smile But the other stuff fits perfectly Smile

So my weigh in, I'm so excited, I lost two whole lbs this past week!!!!! 2.0, I'm down to 136.6 now.. slowly working my way down the 130's, yay!!! Doing a happy dance here today, lol have a great weekend all!
spryng
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  AllieT Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:24 pm

Awesome, Spryng! You've just done so well (been reading through your journal )...and pretty soon you'll be right where you want to be. Congrats!

Allie

AllieT

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:17 am

That is great, Spryng! I love your idea of a goal dress, too! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  spryng Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:30 pm

Thanks so much! I was very proud of myself, it's hard for me to lose 2 whole lbs so I was on cloud nine for sure.
So today, back to work, didn't have much to do so I was researching vitamins to help your hair and nails grow strong and healthy, and faster, I may order some. I already take a multivitamin, fish oil, vit c, B's and calcium so I wasn't sure if I needed something extra or not but my darn nails grow fast but they split and peel off so it's hard to keep them hard, long and pretty.. do any of you suffer from that or have any ideas on how to get them thicker, stronger?

Ok so meals today:

B-nothing
L- 5 bites chicken thai noodles
D- 5 bites beefy/rice burrito

TOM is on the horizon to hit this week so I'm craving salt... so I added extra soy sauce to my burrito at dinner, sounds strange I know but it helped, lol I was craving a huge serving of salty french fries but at least this way I stuck to my 5 bites and got my salt craving in, lol
spryng
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  insanity Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:55 am

Nice loss! And awesome job, managing your cravings. TOM cravings are the worst.

In the past I have used Mane and Tail cream on my nails. My nails are naturally soft, and when I was working in retail stocking shelves, etc., my nails would really split alot. This cream did make my nails harder. I would definitely recommend it. The only thing I didn't like was, When I stopped using it, my nails went back to the way they were before. But that is probably true of any nail therapy.

It got good reviews from all reviewers on Amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/Mane-Tail-Hoofmaker-Hand-Therapy/dp/B000AAAWAS

I'm not sure if this is the exact same one I used, but it was basically the same thing. The one I had smelled really nice too.
insanity
insanity

Back to top Go down

Post  spryng Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:51 pm

thanks insanity! I'm gonna look at that right now Smile
spryng
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  herbsgirl Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:20 pm

Im taking Megafood Baby and Me and Megafood B complex. I noticed that my nails were harder...
herbsgirl
herbsgirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Dmac Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:31 pm

Your doing fantastic spryng congratulations
Dmac
Dmac

Back to top Go down

Post  spryng Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:15 pm

My youngest has been sick since saturday and last night she was coughing like crazy, I'm sooo tired today. She hates any medication and gags on cough medicine etc.. sigh.. so it was a LONG night and I feel like a walking zombie today from lack of sleep.

B-nothing
L- 5 bites bluberry greek yogurt
D- 5 bites beef taquitos

Hopefully I can coax her into some meds tonight and we'll both sleep better and I'll be perkier tomorrow, lol
spryng
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 27 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 23 ... 27  Next